Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

INEC Denies Breaching Electoral Act On Display Of Voter  Register - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Denies Breaching Electoral Act On Display Of Voter  Register (7963 Views)

INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations / Osun: Drama As INEC Denies Own Document At Tribunal / INEC Denies Recognising Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Denies Breaching Electoral Act On Display Of Voter  Register by techWriter3: 9:12am On Sep 07, 2022
I desire INEC will going it right this time
Re: INEC Denies Breaching Electoral Act On Display Of Voter  Register by Headachetoigboh(f): 9:27am On Sep 07, 2022
divinehand2003:
There is still time to publish the comprehensive list of registered voters. The Civil Service Organizations should also channel more energy into ensuring that the political parties play by the rules of the Electoral laws of Nigeria because there are desperate actors in the game this time around.

I know where u are referring to but God pass u.
Re: INEC Denies Breaching Electoral Act On Display Of Voter  Register by Headachetoigboh(f): 9:29am On Sep 07, 2022
BATified2023:
Some people just want to complain even when they really don’t have an idea of what is happening

Instead of asking questions n getting enlightened they prefer to display their ignorance

Because you know you are evil. You know on a normal free and fair election,USU(Bat) will not get enough vote to win only in a rigged election but Nigerian are wiser now. They will publish the names so we know those Thier PVCs where burnt/thrown away. If anyone didn't see his name,alarm will be raised sharpaly.
We are ahead of you guys this time
Re: INEC Denies Breaching Electoral Act On Display Of Voter  Register by UgosinaChi(m): 9:42am On Sep 07, 2022
If IDPs can vote 5hen diaspora Nigerians should also be allowed to vote.
Viz007:

https://leadership.ng/inec-denies-breaching-electoral-act-on-display-of-voter-register/
Re: INEC Denies Breaching Electoral Act On Display Of Voter  Register by slimmoney(m): 9:57am On Sep 07, 2022
but when they conducted Osun election they got it right?
Olubadej:
I wish INEC will get it right this time

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Amaechi Humiliated Me Before My Wife – Magnus Abe / Marginal Oil Fields: Urhobo Group Urges Osinbajo, Sylva To Address Agitation / SERAP Drags Nigerian Officials To ICC ‘for Leaving 13.2m Children Out Of School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.