Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

The Happiest Day of My Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Happiest Day of My Life (8277 Views)

INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / Worst Day Of My Life! :'( / Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Happiest Day of My Life by tayotina(f): 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2005
The happiest day of my life was when I was given admission to study secretaryship and management studies. The exam was so, so tough. I screamed for joy when I saw my name among the first 50 chosen to study that course.

Out of excitement I dropped this 3 year old girl I was carrying unknowingly. It was her tears that brought me back to reality.

Oh! That was the happiest day of my life. Do you mind sharing yours?
Re: The Happiest Day of My Life by laideo(f): 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2005
Hmm ... tough one. I've not really had any day worthy of being the happiest, but I'd say the hapiest day of my life would be when I finally realise my dream of wining the nobel prize for literature.
Re: The Happiest Day of My Life by Greatpeter(m): 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2005
I think the happiest day of my life was when I gave my life to Christ, one unspeakable and undiscribeable joy overwhelmed me.
Re: The Happiest Day of My Life by legs(f): 7:50am On Jul 06, 2005
i haven't experienced it yet
Re: The Happiest Day of My Life by Lillu(f): 9:30am On Jul 06, 2005
The happiest day of my life was when the time I still had my Dad besides me... and that was 3 yrs ago...wow it's been too long now ha!
Re: The Happiest Day of My Life by Vieira(m): 10:10am On Jul 06, 2005
everyday my son smiles at me.

he makes my heart burst with happiness.
Re: The Happiest Day of My Life by jogego(m): 10:54am On Jul 06, 2005
awwwwww!!!! so sweet................ I hope he has started playing for junior gunners?
Re: The Happiest Day of My Life by tayotina(f): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2005
Ohh, Vieira, that's sweeeeeeeeet!!!
Re: The Happiest Day of My Life by Vieira(m): 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2005
jogego:

awwwwww!!!! so sweet................ I hope he has started playing for junior gunners?

Trust now

Re: The Happiest Day of My Life by jogego(m): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2005
Ojoro cancel oh
Re: The Happiest Day of My Life by tayotina(f): 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2005
I love this!! Maybe I should speed things up.
Re: The Happiest Day of My Life by Vieira(m): 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2005
jogego, nice one! I like it when peeps keep it real!
Re: The Happiest Day of My Life by c0dec(m): 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2005
well as for me the happiest day of my life was August 21, 1993.

i just turned 12 in July. That night i got my SNES (Super Nintendo).

Man i was happy. Never been as happy as that since.
Re: The Happiest Day of My Life by pkrix(m): 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2005
I am happy. But I am yet to have a happiest day. I guess my wedding day will one of my happiest days.
Re: The Happiest Day of My Life by Vieira(m): 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2005
codec, wait till you get an X-Box!
Re: The Happiest Day of My Life by Greatpeter(m): 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2005
@tayotina pls speed up things so that we will come enmass and eat rice and stew with cake abi?
But first let's see your face here.
Re: The Happiest Day of My Life by mosiate(f): 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2005
i don't have any yet
Re: The Happiest Day of My Life by jogego(m): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2005
The happiest day in my life so far, has to be the moment when my son was handed to me in the labor room. Never felt so happy and full of praise and awe of God's mercies
Re: The Happiest Day of My Life by c0dec(m): 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2005
Vieira:

codec, wait till you get an X-Box!

well, i ain't really a fan of the xbox. i'm waiting for the PS3 now but i doubt i'll be as excited as i was back in 93. it can never been the same.

i wonder what will surpass it. maybe when i get my dream job.
Re: The Happiest Day of My Life by legs(f): 7:54am On Jul 07, 2005
Vieira i think your son is one of the cutest babies i have ever seen [i have worked with kids so i should know] he looks amazing he is going to wreck a lot of hearts with just that smile, he already has mine. I think i should hurry up and have a daughter so that they can hook up [i promise the dowry wont be too much] ... I just scrolled up again and i can imagine why he makes you so happy.
Re: The Happiest Day of My Life by legs(f): 8:10am On Jul 07, 2005
@ jogego immediately after i have the girl for vieira's hunk-in-the-making, i'm dropping the next one for yours but cant we see a clearer pic?

where you guys in the labour room? how did you guys feel sincerely? I am sure u never realised exactly how much tension you would go through when you were doing that thing!
Re: The Happiest Day of My Life by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 07, 2005
the happiest day in my life was when...i don't know. had so many high points, can't single one out.
Re: The Happiest Day of My Life by Vieira(m): 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2005
thanks legs!!

He is quite the ladies man already!!!
Re: The Happiest Day of My Life by bolasho(m): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2005
I have had happy days in my life but I dont think i have had the happiest.
Vieira, keep it cool. I dey feel u .
Re: The Happiest Day of My Life by jogego(m): 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2005
legs:

@ jogego immediately after i have the girl for vieira's hunk-in-the-making, i'm dropping the next one for yours but can't we see a clearer pic?

where you guys in the labour room? how did you guys feel sincerely? I am sure you never realised exactly how much tension you would go through when you were doing that thing!

I have more than enough applications already legs....LOL.. Yeah I was in the labour room, we start am 2gether, we must finish am 2gether.....must say I respect what you women go through, childbirth aint easy.
Re: The Happiest Day of My Life by tayotina(f): 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2005
I tell you, it's not easy at all. (speaking from experience) grin grin grin
Re: The Happiest Day of My Life by kazey(m): 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2005
Dem!! Tayotina is married rolleyes. No wonder grin
Re: The Happiest Day of My Life by tayotina(f): 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2005
Kazey dear, don't lose hope yet!!! grin
Re: The Happiest Day of My Life by bolasho(m): 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2005
Tayotina, Married or Single divorsee or searching!!
Let us see you ooo.
Re: The Happiest Day of My Life by jogego(m): 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2005
Tayotina, show urself....dey say dey dont mind if u are married, they will still chase u....oya appear
Re: The Happiest Day of My Life by Greatpeter(m): 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2005
I think we should just forget about the issue of tayotina appearing on Nairaland since she has called it a "blog" tongue
Re: The Happiest Day of My Life by tasteguy(m): 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2005
ya what pkrix said I do beleive- the day I'll be wedding is gonna be the happiest day i'll have.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Gotv Load Faster And Resume Last Channel. / Are You A Thinker Or A Feeler? / WEIRD! See Photo Of A Man Wearing G-string Panties That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.