Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Separatist Agitations In South East May Affect Obi, Atiku Chances, Report Warns - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Separatist Agitations In South East May Affect Obi, Atiku Chances, Report Warns (12198 Views)

Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo / 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket / What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Separatist Agitations In South East May Affect Obi, Atiku Chances, Report Warns by PeterObi4LP: 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
Nothing is affecting anything. As a matter of fact, Obi is the one calming the agitation since he declare to run as President. The media should stop all this false story to make it look like SE is not safe. So among the SE and North which region is more safer? But election will hold in the North abi?

We carry Obi matter for head like gala. Fear has Crip the rulling party for Obi Bloc vote in the South.
Re: Separatist Agitations In South East May Affect Obi, Atiku Chances, Report Warns by WhizdomXX(m): 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
Bomboiy:
It is now obvious that most media firms in this country are working for Tinubu/APC.

Banditry and terrorism won't affect APC/PDP In the north,Yoruba nation agitations led by Sunday Igboho won't affect Tinubu in the Southwest. But agitations in the southeast will affect Peter Obi.

They keep saying Obi is not a threat but everyday they come up with one nonsense or the other against him,one would think that they would ignore him and face their so-called threats.

Peter Obi has brought a different Dynamics to the Nigeria Political spheres and they hate him for that.

You didn't read the write-up. Banditry will affect Tinubu in the northwest as secessionist threats will affect Atiku and Peter Obi in the south east. Is it not funny how banditry caused by fulanis is not affecting other fulanis in the race but a Yoruba man, Anyways, vote wisely.
Re: Separatist Agitations In South East May Affect Obi, Atiku Chances, Report Warns by WhizdomXX(m): 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
franchasofficia:
It is unfortunate that Nigeria doesn't have real daring investigative journalists and media houses ready to unravel mysteries.

I am saying this because APC is the sponsor of unknown gunmen in Southeast as a way to disenfranchise Igbos in 2023 from getting Presidency.

The group secretly funding the unknown gunmen are so scared of Obi's fast rising influence among Nigerian youths of all tribes because their initial plan was to use Biafra agitation propaganda to rig Igbo Presidential candidates out of APC race since they know Northerners are so scared and emotional about anything Biafra agitation. So they planned to box Igbo politicians one side and force them to flee to PDP where they will then use unknown gunmen to ensure election in Southeast gets low voter turnout.

Unfortunately for them, by divine precedence Obi came out from nowhere and now coasting to victory and sending fear into their camps as they no longer sing their usual songs of:

power is not given, it is taken, Igbos should stop begging Yorubas for power and work for it by grabbing it through playing politics like Yorubas are playing.

They no longer mock Igbos to go to PDP to ask for their right that PDP is an Igbo party.

Their song have changed to Obi is a liar, INEC should disqualify Obi for trying to raise campaign money from Nigerians living abroad

God will shame you all in 2023, wait and see cool
Tinubu's opposition in this election is not Obi, it is Atiku. The better Obi performs, the happier Tinubu is. I pray the election ends in a Oobi vs Tinubu or Obi vs Atiku matchup.
Re: Separatist Agitations In South East May Affect Obi, Atiku Chances, Report Warns by WhizdomXX(m): 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ndibunna:
Sponsored by APC on Punch reinforced by APC on guardian.

All these theories because one man joined labour party and upset their plans and equations.

Suddenly APC and PDP are no longer attacking themselves. They are now united in evil against a single party.

Finally the article is fully about Tinubu dead Muslim ambition for those who hardly read

No sane human will ever allow such ticket. Muslim Muslim -muslim ticket is never an option in Nigeria now and in future.

Meanwhile PDP as opposition and APC as ruling are all now in chaos over one party and sponsoring one lies over another.

Only unrealistic individuals will mortgage their future over those parties. Nobody can reinforce failure and Buhari is a typical example. Bandits s now arrest criminals and hands them over to Police.

Apart from Wike pdp was not even an opposition.
Re: Separatist Agitations In South East May Affect Obi, Atiku Chances, Report Warns by Headachetoigboh(f): 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
etrouble:
Do they know what they want?

Biafra oooo, the won't get
Presidency oooo, they won't get.

After being rounded humiliated in next year general elections, they will go back to their Biafra or Death slogan, and Nigerian Army trainees will be happy to see live specimens for shooting practice

Lolz. Ok nah. We don hear. No too much talk. Make we dey go first.
We no dey talk too much nah
Re: Separatist Agitations In South East May Affect Obi, Atiku Chances, Report Warns by LordOfTheGame: 3:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
APC and PDP should relax and tell Nigerians what they have for them and stop all these attacks on Peter Obi. Why are they so afraid of one man who's in a relatively unpopular party?
Re: Separatist Agitations In South East May Affect Obi, Atiku Chances, Report Warns by Neyoosha007(m): 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
No peace for the wicked

Re: Separatist Agitations In South East May Affect Obi, Atiku Chances, Report Warns by rickyrex(m): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
desiredhome:

How can you be loved by others when you don't love yourself?....see what over Sabi and hate don do you?.......
Everytime you keep seeing northerners as your enemy while you are your own enemy........... you be the first to throw stones, when they throw the stone back at you, you begin shout, they are killing you oooooo.....

Blame every other person but you......
suffering and smilling has always been you peoples calling. you never see anything wrong suffering. what have you gained so far nothing. peter obi is your president know this and know peace. I live in lagos i will vote against him . I rather vote atiku if i have a second option. The most hypocratic tribe on earth is yoruba.
Re: Separatist Agitations In South East May Affect Obi, Atiku Chances, Report Warns by desiredhome: 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
rickyrex:
suffering and smilling has always been you peoples calling. you never see anything wrong suffering. what have you gained so far nothing. peter obi is your president know this and know peace. I live in lagos i will vote against him . I rather vote atiku if i have a second option. The most hypocratic tribe on earth is yoruba.
Sorry sir, I'm not from Yoruba and I'm not a tribalistic person......it take a reasonable thinker to understand my view not a delusional person,........
And how is Peter Obi going to be my president when his own people are the people that will fail him (sellouts)....... because of their excess greed and hatred for themselves?..... A very impatient set of people, people that don't believe in Nigeria?......
How is Peter Obi going to be the president when other major tribes are contesting the same election?....oh the north and southwest you hate with passion will leave their own candidate to come and vote for you abi?..... In Buhari's voice " the dot nation"..........You get sense........

Yes the suffering is upon us..... both the rich and poor are suffering it,....so who are the cause of the suffering? Are you exempting yourself from the cause of the suffering?.....

And what makes you think your Peter Obi is the messiah when over 70% of the people are poor, illiterate, gullible, corrupt etc which leads to the high level of suffering and smiling you are talking about........

Oh you think it's the politicians alone that are the cause of your problems?... You are not different from the leaders/politicians.....we all have the same mindset......

Keep blaming Buhari.....by the next administration you will still blame the next president while you are still engaging in the evil/corruptions.......
Re: Separatist Agitations In South East May Affect Obi, Atiku Chances, Report Warns by Wwwq: 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
How
Re: Separatist Agitations In South East May Affect Obi, Atiku Chances, Report Warns by rickyrex(m): 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
desiredhome:

Sorry sir, I'm not from Yoruba and I'm not a tribalistic person......it take a reasonable thinker to understand my view not a delusional person,........
And how is Peter Obi going to be my president when his own people are the people that will fail him (sellouts)....... because of their excess greed and hatred for themselves?..... A very impatient set of people, people that don't believe in Nigeria?......
How is Peter Obi going to be the president when other major tribes are contesting the same election?....oh the north and southwest you hate with passion will leave their own candidate to come and vote for you abi?..... In Buhari's voice " the dot nation"..........You get sense........

Yes the suffering is upon us..... both the rich and poor are suffering it,....so who are the cause of the suffering? Are you exempting yourself from the cause of the suffering?.....

And what makes you think your Peter Obi is the messiah when over 70% of the people are poor, illiterate, gullible, corrupt etc which leads to the high level of suffering and smiling you are talking about........

Oh you think it's the politicians alone that are the cause of your problems?... You are not different from the leaders/politicians.....we all have the same mindset......

Keep blaming Buhari.....by the next administration you will still blame the next president while you are still engaging in the evil/corruptions.......
you are decieving yourself . you are yet to make any sense. I see your hatred towards igbos and obi. This will never change our mandate, this will never reduce us to street begger. We are blessed, industrious and achiever . Nobody born of a woman can take that from us . Aside politics you have no match with us. Take away igbos from the economy, nigeria can do nothing. After the civil war they still live better than those who were never a victim. Know this and know peace
Re: Separatist Agitations In South East May Affect Obi, Atiku Chances, Report Warns by desiredhome: 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2022
rickyrex:
you are decieving yourself . you are yet to make any sense. I see your hatred towards igbos and obi. This will never change our mandate, this will never reduce us to street begger. We are blessed, industrious and achiever . Nobody born of a woman can take that from us . Aside politics you have no match with us. Take away igbos from the economy, nigeria can do nothing. After the civil war they still live better than those who were never a victim. Know this and know peace
I don't hate Igbos..... Igbos hate themselves,......
so there no street beggars in Igbo land grin grin, ........ the same reason you are known as chest beater.......like empty drums, people with value don't make noise,.....
ill gotten money is a cursed money in disguise, I don't celebrate people will evil money......
Re: Separatist Agitations In South East May Affect Obi, Atiku Chances, Report Warns by Smartwave: 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
No! No!! No!!! Kanu is gone with Biafra.

Igbo and IPOB have moved on....
Re: Separatist Agitations In South East May Affect Obi, Atiku Chances, Report Warns by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
Peter obi have a lot of fans and followers.
the election will be a shock when Peter obi comes out favoured..
and by God's grace we may have a better Nigeria.
cause that my prayer
Re: Separatist Agitations In South East May Affect Obi, Atiku Chances, Report Warns by patomberekpe(m): 1:33am On Sep 08, 2022
Evil people, banditary bokoharam,won't stop in the.North, foolish people talking with anus,Brain dead fools,only God will disappoint all of You still holding Nigeria as your own.animals.
Re: Separatist Agitations In South East May Affect Obi, Atiku Chances, Report Warns by rickyrex(m): 6:17am On Sep 08, 2022
desiredhome:

so there no street beggars in Igbo land grin grin, ........ the same reason you are known as chest beater.......like empty drums, people with value don't make noise,.....
ill gotten money is a cursed money in disguise, I don't celebrate people will evil money......
Bleep your dead opinion, igbo never hate themselves as yoruba do to each other. go ti alaba international market and see how igbos are helping each other to rise in trade. How many of una fit do am. Point one aspect where you will say yoruba helps or love each other. Is it by gathering under one shop and be drinking alomo bitters and sharing wrapped weeds . Guy no let me talk to you oh. Una be the worst pretender. Una love dey deceitful, e no dey ever reach una heart. Politics yes i will say we might not be getting it right but all this rubbish wey una dey do for una land ni fit happen for igbo land. Hunger make una go sell one plot of land to 3persons, even rent one room for 7persons. Criminals claiming self love
Re: Separatist Agitations In South East May Affect Obi, Atiku Chances, Report Warns by rickyrex(m): 8:33am On Sep 08, 2022
desiredhome:

i see why little boys in ogun state are using their loved ones for money ritual nah igbo wealth dey intimidate them . Oshi
Re: Separatist Agitations In South East May Affect Obi, Atiku Chances, Report Warns by desiredhome: 10:55am On Sep 08, 2022
rickyrex:
i see why little boys in ogun state are using their loved ones for money ritual nah igbo wealth dey intimidate them . Oshi
Sorry Igbos are the worse in ill gotten money......the reason you can't even stay in your home........ you prefer another man's land to your own, only criminals does that.....
Re: Separatist Agitations In South East May Affect Obi, Atiku Chances, Report Warns by desiredhome: 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
rickyrex:
Bleep your dead opinion, igbo never hate themselves as yoruba do to each other. go ti alaba international market and see how igbos are helping each other to rise in trade. How many of una fit do am. Point one aspect where you will say yoruba helps or love each other. Is it by gathering under one shop and be drinking alomo bitters and sharing wrapped weeds . Guy no let me talk to you oh. Una be the worst pretender. Una love dey deceitful, e no dey ever reach una heart. Politics yes i will say we might not be getting it right but all this rubbish wey una dey do for una land ni fit happen for igbo land. Hunger make una go sell one plot of land to 3persons, even rent one room for 7persons. Criminals claiming self love
Haters of truth......why not develop your own land instead of making noise in another man's land?....... Everybody that talks against your criminal behaviors is automatically a Yoruba person.......
Re: Separatist Agitations In South East May Affect Obi, Atiku Chances, Report Warns by rickyrex(m): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
desiredhome:

Haters of truth......why not develop your own land instead of making noise in another man's land?....... Everybody that talks against your criminal behaviors is automatically a Yoruba person.......
baba visit east and stop dying in ignorance . Foreigners doing business in lagos, dont they have a country? osun boy claiming lagosian
Re: Separatist Agitations In South East May Affect Obi, Atiku Chances, Report Warns by desiredhome: 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
rickyrex:
baba visit east and stop dying in ignorance . Foreigners doing business in lagos, dont they have a country? osun boy claiming lagosian
Are you afraid of being canalized? Noise makers........
Re: Separatist Agitations In South East May Affect Obi, Atiku Chances, Report Warns by rickyrex(m): 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
desiredhome:

Sorry Igbos are the worse in ill gotten money......the reason you can't even stay in your home........ you prefer another man's land to your own, only criminals does that.....
tell those foreigner who left their country to come invest in your land. Dead brain. Travel out to be civilised a bit
Re: Separatist Agitations In South East May Affect Obi, Atiku Chances, Report Warns by rickyrex(m): 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
desiredhome:

Are you afraid of being canalized? Noise makers........
lol pot calling kettle black

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun 2022: BVAS Not Used In 749 Polling Units – Witness / 2023: Students’ Support Group For Tinubu Constitutes Executive Committees / Anyim Pius Anyim Appointed SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.