Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Which Is Preferable? Peace And Happiness Or Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Is Preferable? Peace And Happiness Or Religion (558 Views)

Do You Need God (or Religion)? 10 Reasons You Don't. / Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? / Salvation Is Not Dependent On Your Faith Or Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Preferable? Peace And Happiness Or Religion by costaside(m): 3:52am On Aug 10, 2011
hey everyone, i really need you help here and i will be very greatful for sincere and serious comments. I am seriously in love with a girl and she feels the same to me but she is scared of the religion differences between us because she scared her family might not accept me. she truly loves me and i do to her to in return. Now we are at the boundary of choosing either religion or happiness. Please what advise do you have for us. waiting to read from you all
Re: Which Is Preferable? Peace And Happiness Or Religion by Dyt(f): 6:30am On Aug 10, 2011
Hmmm
Love n Religion yh?
Tough one
Love s everyth
Religion s life
both cld b interchanged
bt Religion shldnt b a barrier sha
Re: Which Is Preferable? Peace And Happiness Or Religion by Micuilles: 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2011
@ poster

Peace & happiness is definately to be chosen over religion. This & more blessings you will find in Jesus christ. That's why "Christianity (true christianity) is not a religion" ----- Pst Chris. wink

(1) (Reply)

When Is Judgement Day? / Islamic Cleric Nabbed For Theft / Darwin’s Dilemma—“the Horrid Doubt”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.