Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

She Goat Births Five(5) At Once!! (pictures) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / She Goat Births Five(5) At Once!! (pictures) (1338 Views)

Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) / Dog Food: Fresh Shredded Goat Meat Available In Ph. / Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Goat Births Five(5) At Once!! (pictures) by Das1mama: 10:05am On Sep 07, 2022
Good morning all, just two days ago a Neighbor's goat gave birth to 5 kids, precisely 3 males and 2 females.

Pls what's the breed of the Goat?

1 Share

Re: She Goat Births Five(5) At Once!! (pictures) by Das1mama: 10:07am On Sep 07, 2022
More Pictures

Re: She Goat Births Five(5) At Once!! (pictures) by Lucaski: 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
grin
Re: She Goat Births Five(5) At Once!! (pictures) by Das1mama: 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2022
Lucaski:
grin
End time Goat
Re: She Goat Births Five(5) At Once!! (pictures) by chukskafor(m): 9:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
Das1mama:
Good morning all, just two days ago a Neighbor's goat gave birth to 5 kids, precisely 3 males and 2 females.

That's a WAD (West African Dwarf) goat and they are known for prolific kidding

1 Like

Re: She Goat Births Five(5) At Once!! (pictures) by Das1mama: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
chukskafor:
That's a WAD (West African Dwarf) goat and they are known for prolific kidding
thanks brother. well Noted
Re: She Goat Births Five(5) At Once!! (pictures) by Dirtydog: 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
Das1mama:

Pls help me find out if d owner wants to sell d kids I'm interested o. I want a male and a female. Thanks
Re: She Goat Births Five(5) At Once!! (pictures) by Das1mama: 10:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
Dirtydog:

Pls help me find out if d owner wants to sell d kids I'm interested o. I want a male and a female. Thanks
okay I will get back to you tomorrow!!
Re: She Goat Births Five(5) At Once!! (pictures) by Badadvisor: 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Das1mama:
Tomorrow is today
Re: She Goat Births Five(5) At Once!! (pictures) by chukskafor(m): 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
Das1mama:
Glad I could help
Re: She Goat Births Five(5) At Once!! (pictures) by chloedogie(m): 4:27am On Sep 12, 2022
Dirtydog:

Wise guy. Good one you are doing there
Re: She Goat Births Five(5) At Once!! (pictures) by Pidginwhisper: 9:32am On Sep 12, 2022
Das1mama:

kindly ask the owner is He/She’s willing to sell the Shegoat itself..
Re: She Goat Births Five(5) At Once!! (pictures) by Das1mama: 10:10am On Sep 12, 2022
Pidginwhisper:
I actually asked him and he said no but I'm certain if he sees the in cash he will accept.

Note: Everyone has a weakness..
Re: She Goat Births Five(5) At Once!! (pictures) by Pidginwhisper: 10:11am On Sep 12, 2022
Das1mama:
I actually asked him and he said no but I'm certain if he sees the in cash he will accept.

Location?
Re: She Goat Births Five(5) At Once!! (pictures) by Das1mama: 10:12am On Sep 12, 2022
Pidginwhisper:
I actually asked him and he said no but I'm certain if he sees the cash at hand he will accept.

Re: She Goat Births Five(5) At Once!! (pictures) by Das1mama: 10:14am On Sep 12, 2022
Pidginwhisper:
Location?
Lokoja in kogi state
Re: She Goat Births Five(5) At Once!! (pictures) by Das1mama: 10:16am On Sep 12, 2022
Badadvisor:

Tomorrow is today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Goat Births Five(5) At Once!! (pictures) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
That's awesome,have never witness something like that before.

1 Like

Re: She Goat Births Five(5) At Once!! (pictures) by merieam16(f): 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
When is the naming grin

2 Likes

Re: She Goat Births Five(5) At Once!! (pictures) by Das1mama: 5:46am On Sep 15, 2022
merieam16:
When is the naming grin
Lol, next year come with your PVC.
Re: She Goat Births Five(5) At Once!! (pictures) by Das1mama: 5:47am On Sep 15, 2022
toobusy:
That's awesome,have never witness something like that before.
okay now you have seen. Kudos to me!!
Re: She Goat Births Five(5) At Once!! (pictures) by Dirtydog: 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
Das1mama:

Guy still waiting for ur feedback

(1) (Reply)

Adolescent Male Chow Chow 4sale / My Puppy Has Only One Testicle / The Headless Chicken(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.