Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

I Am Sad Now - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Sad Now (2357 Views)

The Effects Of Loneliness In My Life! Am Sad / Sad-Looking Bride Goes On Honeymoon, Kisses Husband, Now Looks Happy (Photos) / Very Sad Woman - Marital Woes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Sad Now by Diligent1(f): 10:14am On Sep 07, 2022
I have been working hard to help myself and people around me.
I am working for someone in his business to earn salary but at the end of every month the man will not want to pay his staff. This is frustrating, right now he has not paid and my children need some things at school and food.
I am just tired of everything.
To search for another job is not easy in this country, I don't just know how to get out of poverty.
I am really sad, despite my hard work I hope I will not commit suicide one day.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sad Now by ibechris(m): 11:33am On Sep 07, 2022
What about your husband?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sad Now by Kajaard: 11:44am On Sep 07, 2022
Diligent1:
I am working for someone in his business to earn salary but at the end of every month the man will not want to pay his staff. This is frustrating, right now he has not paid and my children need some things at school and food.
To search for another job is not easy in this country, I don't just know how to get out of poverty.

I really hate it when posters use this word SUICIDE to try and curry assistance from folks. Can't you put your points across without using that word?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sad Now by Diligent1(f): 11:47am On Sep 07, 2022
ibechris:
What about your husband?

Honestly he is trying his best but you know the present economy, it's really frustrating, trying to work hard so that we can afford basic things yet someone will still frustrate it.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Sad Now by Diligent1(f): 11:51am On Sep 07, 2022
Kajaard:

I really hate it when posters use this word SUICIDE to try and curry assistance from folks. Can't you put your points across without using that word?
I am really sorry for using the word and I know is a sin before God.
Infact it is not easy when you work and you are not paid, it distabiliz your plan

5 Likes

Re: I Am Sad Now by Diligent1(f): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2022
Kajaard:

I am really sorry for using the word and I know is a sin before God.
Infact it is not easy, when I got home without the salary, I was not myself because we have bills pay.
Re: I Am Sad Now by Blue86(m): 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
There is something God the judge said in the bible.

He said the bosses should give the ones who work for them their due, or else when the ones who work for them cry to Him, for lack of payment from their bosses, He will avenge them.

Action : Approach the court room of heaven in Jesus name, and cry to God on how your boss is treating you, and tell Him to work on that matter based on what He had said.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Sad Now by Diligent1(f): 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2022
Blue86:
There is something God the judge said in the bible.

He said the bosses should give the ones who work for them their due, or else when the ones who work for them cry to Him, for lack of payment from their bosses, He will avenge them.

Action : Approach the court room of heaven in Jesus name, and cry to God on how your boss is treating you, and tell Him to work on that matter based on what He had said.
I am praying to God to change his mind for better.
Thank you for the advice.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sad Now by Blue86(m): 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
God should change his mind, or God should give you your right?
Diligent1:

I am praying to God to change his mind for better.
Thank you for the advice.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sad Now by terrezo2002(m): 9:45am On Sep 08, 2022
Diligent1:
Relax. After all, it is not salary that sustains us. It is God that sustains you.
Worries and anxieties will eat you up. Instead go to God in prayers and tell Him about your situation. He knows how to take care of you. Trust me.
Re: I Am Sad Now by Diligent1(f): 10:36am On Sep 08, 2022
terrezo2002:

Relax. After all, it is not salary that sustains us. It is God that sustains you.
Worries and anxieties will eat you up. Instead go to God in prayers and tell Him about your situation. He knows how to take care of you. Trust me.
I love this, it really motivates me

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sad Now by terrezo2002(m): 10:43am On Sep 08, 2022
Diligent1:

I love this, it really motivates me
You are blessed.
Let me give you instructions to take. Begin to pray for your boss and the company. Ask God to forgive you on every wrong words you have spoken against your boss. Begin to forgive. You will see miracles in few days time.
May the peace of the Lord be with you and may the good God grant you grace.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sad Now by nightfox01(m): 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
It will get better I hope hang on cry
Re: I Am Sad Now by ThothHermes: 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
Diligent1:
Listen to Apostle Joshua Selman messages. I know it looks like a foolish advice but just do it. What have you got to lose?

1 Like

Re: I Am Sad Now by Sammy07: 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
Diligent1:

Where is your location and how much were you earning?

1 Like

Re: I Am Sad Now by ahnie: 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
Hello yellowgarri
Re: I Am Sad Now by ahnie: 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
Hello premierlead could you pls pass the nice gesture to yellowgarri?
Re: I Am Sad Now by premierlead: 7:59am On Oct 23, 2022
ahnie:
Hello premierlead could you pls pass the nice gesture to yellowgarri?

Ok ma, as your lordship pleases!

Let Opeyemi David Olaniyi aka yellowgarri dm

1 Like

Re: I Am Sad Now by ahnie: 9:45am On Oct 23, 2022
premierlead:

That's my boy.
Re: I Am Sad Now by ahnie: 9:47am On Oct 23, 2022
premierlead:

Re: I Am Sad Now by premierlead: 11:33am On Oct 23, 2022
ahnie:

Thanks premierlead, you're a noble man and you ve earned my respect warmest regards to

Thank you.
This is my WhatsApp number....07068979

But why this my dear beautiful dark Ahnie? Please let me have the full no maybe in a dead thread
Re: I Am Sad Now by Diligent1(f): 11:09am On Oct 24, 2022
Sammy07:

I live in Ikorodu, Lagos State and I earnN35,000.
Thank you sir.
Re: I Am Sad Now by Diligent1(f): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2022
Sammy07:

I am sorry for replying late, my data finished.
I live in Ikorodu, Lagos State. I earn N35,000 and have HND in Accounting.
Thank you sir.
Re: I Am Sad Now by Sammy07: 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
Diligent1:

I am sorry for replying late, my data finished.
I live in Ikorodu, Lagos State. I earn N35,000 and have HND in Accounting.
Thank you sir.
Alright, if I got a vacancy I'll let you know.
Re: I Am Sad Now by Diligent1(f): 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
Sammy07:

Alright, if I got a vacancy I'll let you know.

Thank you very much.
Re: I Am Sad Now by Karleb(m): 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
How many kids do you have?
Re: I Am Sad Now by otikpoko(m): 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
I have a side hustle you can do if you have a Smart Phone plus internet connection.

You can make between 5k to 20k weekly while still looking for a Job...you can still engage in this hustle part time while keeping your full time Job.

If you're interested, kindly reply here.
Re: I Am Sad Now by Desire18: 3:41am On Dec 07, 2022
otikpoko:
I have a side hustle you can do if you have a Smart Phone plus internet connection.

You can make between 5k to 20k weekly while still looking for a Job...you can still engage in this hustle part time while keeping your full time Job.

Good morning, pls I am interested.
Re: I Am Sad Now by otikpoko(m): 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
Desire18:

Good morning, pls I am interested.

Send me a whatsapp message.

Please send me whatsapp message and flash me on whatsapp immediately so that I can come back and remove the numbet

+14695712465
Re: I Am Sad Now by LittleBigDick(m): 9:34am On Dec 08, 2022
Buy softdrinks and sweets for a spiritualist to bless as he done that

Place it by the road side at 12pm

Once you do this

I guarantee you

Your life will start moving forward
Re: I Am Sad Now by AndroidAI(m): 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. It sounds like you're in a really tough situation, and it's understandable that you're feeling overwhelmed and frustrated. However, it's important to remember that you are not alone, and that there are people who can help you.

First of all, if you're feeling like you might harm yourself, it's important to reach out for help right away. If you're in immediate danger, call your local emergency services or go to your nearest hospital. If you're not in immediate danger but are feeling really low, there are other resources available to you. Many countries have national organizations that provide support for people who are struggling with mental health issues, such as depression or thoughts of suicide. These organizations often offer free or low-cost counseling and other support services, and they can help you find the resources you need to get through this difficult time.

It's also important to remember that your situation is not permanent, and that things can and will get better. Finding a new job can be difficult, but it's not impossible. There are organizations that can help you with job search and job training, and that can provide you with the support you need to find a new job. These organizations can also help you with things like resume writing, interview preparation, and networking, which can all make it easier for you to find a new job.

In the meantime, it's important to take care of yourself and your family. Make sure you're eating well, getting enough sleep, and taking care of your physical health. It's also important to reach out to friends, family, and other support systems for emotional support. Remember that you are not alone, and that there are people who care about you and want to help you.

I hope this helps. Remember that you are strong and capable, and that you can get through this difficult time. Take things one day at a time, and don't hesitate to reach out for help when you need it.
Re: I Am Sad Now by Dollywood(m): 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
otikpoko:

I'm sure this is another bullshit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly beating and Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival / Violence Relationship (ple Help) / Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.