Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

New Trends: Many Nigerians Are Now On Jeff Bezos Pay Roll Without Leaving Nigeri - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / New Trends: Many Nigerians Are Now On Jeff Bezos Pay Roll Without Leaving Nigeri (297 Views)

How my status changed from 0 to 240k in 3 weeks without leaving my room / The $12 Billion Worth Industry Many Nigerians Still See As A Scam!!! / Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Trends: Many Nigerians Are Now On Jeff Bezos Pay Roll Without Leaving Nigeri by Affliatechris01(f): 10:35am On Sep 07, 2022
Yes you heard that right, the owner of amazon platform is jeff and he has included some people on his pay roll, you can be among.

All what they did is to publish low content books without been a writer

Do you know that
A dollar is now 695
$200 is N144,000.

By December 2022, a dollar is forecasted to be N1000. �

If you've not started earning in Dollars, there's no better time than NOW.

There are quite a number of business but this is hot
The surest one that I know of is called Amazon Kindle direct publishing

Let's talk about Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP)

Amazon KDP involves you Publishing books on Amazon and Earning Royalties in Dollars,

The crazy thing is .... You don't even need to be a writer to make money from Amazon KDP.

In short, I and my friends hate Writing but yet, we've been earning at least N250k from Amazon every month for the past 12 months.

Want to find out how we did this?

I'm hosting a FREE video that shows you how to get started on Amazon KDP

Inside this FREE video, you'd learn how to:
-Create a FREE foreign account
-Research for books to publish on Amazon
-Get content FOR FREE for your books and lots more.

P.S - This FREE VIDEO is only available for the first 50 people, after the 50th Person, it'll be brought down.

(1) (Reply)

Online Business Secret / 1000+ Views In 72hours / Learn All What You Need On Coding - With W3school

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.