Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

How I Got A High Paying Job Of $1200 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Got A High Paying Job Of $1200 (235 Views)

Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him / Should I Forfeit My Better Paying Job, For A Fg Job. / 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got A High Paying Job Of $1200 by Rachymoney(f): 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
Do you actually know you could be paid for your writing? Yes, you heard me you could easily sell your writing skills.

Are you curious to know how I landed a gig of $1200 well here is how it worked?

I'm a secondary school graduate who landed upon what we call COPYWRITING:

WHAT IS COPYWRITING? It is simply the act of using or writing persuasive words to create adverts or marketing materials for a company or a big organization.

A professional copywriter has a high chance of earning $2000 every month depending on the strategic method you use.

BENEFITS OF BEING A COPYWRITER
✔ you tend to be hired by large paying companies like Amazon, Bella Naija, Jobberman Nigeria
✔ You learn strategic ways to grow your brand
✔ High opportunities of attending live webinars by top coaches.
✔You will have access to FREE ebooks written by great authors.
✔You could also fit in as a content writer, content marketer, marketing strategist, etc.
✔ Access to the premium hacked version of WhatsApp

How do become a professional copywriter a d attract high-paying jobs all you need to do is to purchase a copywriting course.

The 7D CopyWriting
Home - Course Detail

The 7D CopyWriting
Price
20500 - $44 ₦50000
Do you want to sell ×100 of your products (physical/digital) in the next 3 months than you've ever sold in the past 3 years?

Sounds like an impossibility? Not after you go through the 7D copywriting course. 

You can call the 7D copywriting course the 7Dimension, the 7Digits, the 7Dynamic, whatever you wish except 7Demonic. 

The 7D copywriting course teaches you everything you need to use scripted words to make your audience, buyers, prospects, and customers buy more from you than they've ever done. 

In the 7D copywriting course, you will learn the exact copywriting strategies Dr. Olu Ayoola uses to generate over 400M in sales every month. 

Among other deep copywriting techniques broken down into 6 modules, you will be learning;

1. The Mindset Hack You Need To Create Compelling Copies That Rakes In 7Digits Sales Consistently

2. The Perfect Flow Approach To Writing Copies That Converts

3. An Easy Approach To Writing 5 Copies In 30 Minutes Or Less

4. How To Craft The Perfect Headline For Your Copy

5. The 10 Blocks Of A Highly Converting Copy (Module 3)

6. The Human Psychological Approach To Copywriting

7. The TalkBack Technique Approach To Creating Copies That Convert

To learn more about this WhatsApp: +2348140811339

(1) (Reply)

9 Signs That You're An Ambivert / Kindly Check This Out / Engineering Salary Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.