Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

How To Get Any Country Lead And Send Bulk Whatsapp Campaign - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Any Country Lead And Send Bulk Whatsapp Campaign (360 Views)

For Sale : Lead And Zinc / WhatsApp Marketing Pro SOFTWARE -Send Massive Bulk WhatsApp Messages / Get unlimited num of people interested in your products and send bulk whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Any Country Lead And Send Bulk Whatsapp Campaign by hostman: 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hi,

Are you an internet marketer?
Looking for a way to reach many people for your business, products or services?

Then get the software that will easily do the job for you, this software let you get any country lead, clean the lead to your taste, download it and also bulk messages it directly on whatsapp with the anti block features.

The software database have close to 540million records which includes firstname, lastname, phone number, email, gender, marital status, occupation, etc in 102 different countries. Nigeria lead consist around 10million records, USA consists around 300million records, etc all together around 540millions records, thats huge..

Do you know how your business will boom if you're able to reach this people on whatsapp?

I have put alot of work in building this software, please i don't want people that will be begging for this software for free. But the price is very much affordable.

This software can run on any devices with the use of RDP, check my signature to watch how i run it get lead on my android phone.
Re: How To Get Any Country Lead And Send Bulk Whatsapp Campaign by alterego17: 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
hostman:
Hi,

Are you an internet marketer?
Looking for a way to reach many people for your business, products or services?

Then get the software that will easily do the job for you, this software let you get any country lead, clean the lead to your taste, download it and also bulk messages it directly on whatsapp with the anti block features.

The software database have close to 540million records which includes firstname, lastname, phone number, email, gender, marital status, occupation, etc in 102 different countries. Nigeria lead consist around 10million records, USA consists around 300million records, etc all together around 540millions records, thats huge..

Do you know how your business will boom if you're able to reach this people on whatsapp?

I have put alot of work in building this software, please i don't want people that will be begging for this software for free. But the price is very much affordable.

This software can run on any devices with the use of RDP, check my signature to watch how i run it get lead on my android phone.

R u in lagos?...were is ur physical office??
Re: How To Get Any Country Lead And Send Bulk Whatsapp Campaign by hostman: 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
alterego17:

R u in lagos?...were is ur physical office??
I don't have physical office, i do my things online. If you're afraid of been getting scam, im open to use escrow in any of our deal.
Re: How To Get Any Country Lead And Send Bulk Whatsapp Campaign by hostman: 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
Make your business visible to as many people as possible.
Re: How To Get Any Country Lead And Send Bulk Whatsapp Campaign by hostman: 9:27am On Sep 08, 2022
Get any country lead..
Re: How To Get Any Country Lead And Send Bulk Whatsapp Campaign by hostman: 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
Over 500million lead at your disposal
Re: How To Get Any Country Lead And Send Bulk Whatsapp Campaign by hostman: 11:13am On Sep 09, 2022
Send whatsapp promotional messages to million of people
Re: How To Get Any Country Lead And Send Bulk Whatsapp Campaign by hostman: 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
Promote your products on WhatsApp
Re: How To Get Any Country Lead And Send Bulk Whatsapp Campaign by hostman: 3:09am On Sep 27, 2022
Let deal today.

(1) (Reply)

Make That Savings Count And Smile / List Of Top Digital Marketers In Abuja 2023 / R£v£al£d: 2023's MOST £FFECTIVE SECRET FOR GETTING PAYING CUSTOMERS & CLIENTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.