Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Nigeria Billionaire Femi Otedola Becomes University Chancellor - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria Billionaire Femi Otedola Becomes University Chancellor (805 Views)

Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each / Biography Of Yekemi Otaru Appointed University Chancellor In Scotland (Photos) / What Is The Role Of A University Chancellor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Billionaire Femi Otedola Becomes University Chancellor by iamliwake(m): 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
Femi otedola the formal chairman of Forteoil and gas becomes university chancellor

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Billionaire Femi Otedola Becomes University Chancellor by iamliwake(m): 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
iamliwake:
Femi otedola the formal chairman of Forteoil and gas becomes university chancellor In United Kingdom ��
Re: Nigeria Billionaire Femi Otedola Becomes University Chancellor by Samuelnze(m): 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
kudos to him,but like seriously,other countries are really taking our smart citizens,very very soon i too, will be taken..like that proverb that says "You won't know what you have until you lose it". Nigeria doesn't want to know my face now,it is when developed countries of the world start dragging me,then this country will remember i am her citizen. I will just use my big boots and remove the teeth of Minister for foreign affairs and enter plane.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Alma Mater And The State You Served (NYSC) / Write Your GRE Exam And Get Over 320 In One Sitting, Even If You Are Very Busy / Claudine Gay Makes History As Harvard's First Black President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.