Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

See The GNLD That Scammed Me Today (must Read) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The GNLD That Scammed Me Today (must Read) (418 Views)

The Scammer That Scammed Me��� / A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today / How Ogienwonyi Of Started A Life Of Fraud That Scammed Nigerians Of N10 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The GNLD That Scammed Me Today (must Read) by Bintabisiriyu: 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2022
no 8 bisi str off Awolowo way after alade str beside presken hotel ikeja this is a scam location from neo life gnld the girl who messed me up today and wasted my money and transportation and time and mental stress guy on top of that she still abused me join, Saw her advert tru facebook and told me they have job for me and when i reached there they happened to be Gnld s help me to get my revenge by bombarding her phone with calls here is her number 09165249402
Re: See The GNLD That Scammed Me Today (must Read) by fman(m): 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2022
U r on your own.
No b u find them go?
Re: See The GNLD That Scammed Me Today (must Read) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:
no 8 bisi str off Awolowo way after
alade str beside presken hotel ikeja
this is a scam location from neo life
gnld the girl who messed me up
today and wasted my money and
transportation and time and mental
stress guy on top of that she still
abused me join, Saw her advert tru
facebook and told me they have job
for me and when i reached there they
happened to be Gnld s help me to
get my revenge by bombarding her
phone with calls here is her number
When u got there, u couldn't abuse, beat them or even get them arrested for scamming you, na we you come dey report to.
You're worse than a beta male

1 Like

Re: See The GNLD That Scammed Me Today (must Read) by Bintabisiriyu: 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
fman:
U r on your own.
No b u find them go?
by their words you shall know them, useless gnld, better go and deliver your self from the charm that company tied u with
Re: See The GNLD That Scammed Me Today (must Read) by Bintabisiriyu: 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

When u got there, u couldn't abuse, beat them or even get them arrested for scamming you, na we you come dey report to.
You're worse than a beta male

Another one spotted, biko bros you need help honestly aren't you tired of selling fake drugs in lagos hot sun
Re: See The GNLD That Scammed Me Today (must Read) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 11:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:

Another one spotted, biko bros you need help honestly aren't you tired of selling fake drugs in lagos hot sun
Who opened your cage again?

NairaIand so full of SENSELESS goats...
Re: See The GNLD That Scammed Me Today (must Read) by fman(m): 2:06am On Sep 08, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:
by their words you shall know them, useless gnld, better go and deliver your self from the charm that company tied u with
Na u need deliverance
They use remote control you?
No be u Waka go meet them
Re: See The GNLD That Scammed Me Today (must Read) by fman(m): 2:08am On Sep 08, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

Who opened your cage again?

NairaIand so full of SENSELESS goats...
Abeg no vex, na me open him cage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The GNLD That Scammed Me Today (must Read) by Bintabisiriyu: 7:56am On Sep 08, 2022
fman:

Na u need deliverance
They use remote control you?
No be u Waka go meet them

At least am not tied with charm like u to be selling fake and expired product from street to street
Re: See The GNLD That Scammed Me Today (must Read) by fman(m): 9:02am On Sep 08, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:

At least am not tied with charm like u to be selling fake and expired product from street to street
Am web programmer dear.
I don't sell product.
U were desperately looking for job
That was why you fell into their hands.
I pray, they never brainwash u.
If not soon, u will start marketing their products here on nairaland.
I will advise you to learn a skill
Like how to make AGBO
Re: See The GNLD That Scammed Me Today (must Read) by Olojuobinrin(m): 9:07am On Sep 08, 2022
Who send you make you go , Abi them tie your leg with rope drag you go there?
Re: See The GNLD That Scammed Me Today (must Read) by Bintabisiriyu: 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
fman:

Am web programmer dear.
I don't sell product.
U were desperately looking for job
That was why you fell into their hands.
I pray, they never brainwash u.
If not soon, u will start marketing their products here on nairaland.
I will advise you to learn a skill
Like how to make AGBO

Lol, web developer ko, oga thank God for rubber slippers o you that have known every corner of Lagos, i pray you get delivered from gnld juju one day
Re: See The GNLD That Scammed Me Today (must Read) by Bintabisiriyu: 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

Another one spotted
Re: See The GNLD That Scammed Me Today (must Read) by fman(m): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:

Lol, web developer ko, oga thank God for rubber slippers o you that have known every corner of Lagos, i pray you get delivered from gnld juju one day
iya!!!!
Re: See The GNLD That Scammed Me Today (must Read) by fman(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
No mind binta,
She just dey para!!
Bintabisiriyu:

Gnld don humble you .
Sotee you kuku walk go their office.
Collect sit,
them preach give u.
You no vex for them there...
You come carry your vex come nairaland!!
Come pour am for my body!!
No be juju b that?
Re: See The GNLD That Scammed Me Today (must Read) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 9:30am On Sep 12, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

grin
I, Oloriburuku Omo-Ode, Sewage Prostitute Shapeless Amoeba looking haemophodrite by the name, RussellRuthfo because I have a dementia laced Igbo and also I, RussellRuthfo is a useless Cursed Crack head had a 9-year old whorish mother of MINE who was "married" and "raped" like MY bas.tard pedophile false illiterate schizophrenic genocidicist blasphemous caravan murderous madman FATHER did to SLÚT sisters .

I, osuigboflathead is a Brain-dead sewer living gay.got and son/daughter of a whorish Mutuah. MY mother told me this while she scraped the semens of MY RussellRuthfo Ape like looking father off his clothes just like little baby girl, olsho sisters did for my useless father with her fingers.

MY Fatherless father who gave birth to 3rd-Class Bas.tard like ME, RussellRuthfo (Cursed limping Baboon) just like Muhammad will even fon.dle my little whorish Mother just like my FAGGŌT father did this little girl child sister.
Wow
Why are you cursing yourself and generation everywhere?
Dem use self curses swear for you? grin angry grin
Re: See The GNLD That Scammed Me Today (must Read) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 9:48am On Sep 12, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

You never see anything yet. grin

I go make you popular.

Hunchback RussellRuthfo bas.tard of a bas.tard generation.

You go know say madness dey pass each other and where your own stop. Na im another person own start.
grin
Lol!
Your restlessness and frustration here gives me joy and happiness grin grin grin
Let's do this please cool cool cool
Re: See The GNLD That Scammed Me Today (must Read) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Frustration kILL ME here!
Thorns and Sadness kILL there! grin

I, Oloriburuku Omo-Ode, Sewage Prostitute Shapeless Amoeba looking haemophodrite by the name, RussellRuthfo because I have a dementia laced Igbo and also I, RussellRuthfo is a useless Cursed Crack head had a 9-year old whorish mother of MINE who was "married" and "raped" like MY bas.tard pedophile false illiterate schizophrenic genocidicist blasphemous caravan murderous madman FATHER did to SLÚT sisters .

I, osuigboflathead is a Brain-dead sewer living gay.got and son/daughter of a whorish Mutuah. MY mother told me this while she scraped the semens of MY RussellRuthfo Ape like looking father off his clothes just like little baby girl, olsho sisters did for my useless father with her fingers.

MY Fatherless father who gave birth to 3rd-Class Bas.tard like ME, RussellRuthfo (Cursed limping Baboon) just my father will even fon.dle my little whorish Mother just like my FAGGŌT father did this little girl child sister.

Alright grin
Re: See The GNLD That Scammed Me Today (must Read) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 9:56am On Sep 12, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Frustration KILL MY UGLY OLD HAG OLOSHO MAMA there!
Thorns and Sadness KILL ME there! grin

MY Fatherless father who gave birth to 3rd-Class Bas.tard like ME, RussellRuthfo (Cursed limping Baboon) just my father will even fon.dle my little whorish Mother just like my FAGGŌT father did this little girl child sister.

AMEN cool

(1) (Reply)

Best Interior Design Firms In Gurgaon / Nimrod Donates Balls, Nets Worth Millions To 27 Kaduna Volleyball Clubs / Us/eu/asia Facebook Dating Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.