Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Debt Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights May Anyone Never Face This - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Debt Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights May Anyone Never Face This (873 Views)

Come To My Rescue Debt Is Going To Ruin My Life / His Ghost Giving Me Sleepless Nights – Woman Who Butchered Husband / Governor Abiodun: I Had Sleepless Nights Over Abducted OOU Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debt Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights May Anyone Never Face This by Devineee: 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
Usually I don't normally do this but I don't have a stable job, that is why I I took this loan from fairmoney.
I kept a very good record and a good reputation with them, I pay a day to their time but but recently they ruined my life.
I usually pay them and collect another one so I pay on time. Recently I ran out of work almost a month now and feedings becomes a problem and my rent is overdue. I borrowed money from someone intending to pay back fairmoney loan app so that they will increase my loan then I will now pay back and then have more time to collect another one,
I even called one of their agent customer care and he told me that I kept a good score and a good record that all will be well,
so I borrowed 18000 from somebody and paid into the fairmoney and since weeks now they have refused to give me another loan just like that.
now I'm having issues with the person that I took the money from, he's threaten my life but don't blame him, I gave him assurance that this will work because I have trust on them but it turned out to be another thing.
please I have no freedom And reputation or rest of mind anymore , I'm not myself again,

how can I clear this debt and rest once and for all.
please the heart bothers me and my heart is heavy too.
I hope anyone can relate to this situation.
I am finally in a big trouble.18k is going to run me mad my people so sad, i have to talk to someone.
Re: Debt Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights May Anyone Never Face This by stacyadams: 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
Devineee:

Usually I don't normally do this but I don't have a stable job, that is why I I took this loan from fairmoney.
I kept a very good record and a good reputation with them, I pay a day to their time but but recently they ruined my life.
I usually pay them and collect another one so I pay on time. Recently I ran out of work almost a month now and feedings becomes a problem and my rent is overdue. I borrowed money from someone intending to pay back fairmoney loan app so that they will increase my loan then I will now pay back and then have more time to collect another one,
I even called one of their agent customer care and he told me that I kept a good score and a good record that all will be well,
so I borrowed 18000 from somebody and paid into the fairmoney and since weeks now they have refused to give me another loan just like that.
now I'm having issues with the person that I took the money from, he's threaten my life but don't blame him, I gave him assurance that this will work because I have trust on them but it turned out to be another thing.
please I have no freedom And reputation or rest of mind anymore , I'm not myself again,

I am finally in a big trouble.18k is going to run me mad my people so sad, i have to talk to someone.
..try other apps
Re: Debt Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights May Anyone Never Face This by Devineee: 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
stacyadams:
..try other apps
i tried its not working i don't know why
Re: Debt Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights May Anyone Never Face This by stacyadams: 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
Devineee:
i tried its not working i don't know why
...what is it saying?
Re: Debt Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights May Anyone Never Face This by Devineee: 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
stacyadams:
...what is it saying?
it's either giving 3k and mostly after loading the offers they will say unfortunately we can't offer you a loan now
Re: Debt Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights May Anyone Never Face This by silibaba: 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
Families and friend should be your starting point of seeking for help. At least, you didn't fall from the sky.

1 Like

Re: Debt Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights May Anyone Never Face This by stacyadams: 12:37am On Sep 08, 2022
Devineee:
it's either giving 3k and mostly after loading the offers they will say unfortunately we can't offer you a loan now
... grin grin try fairmoney,carbon,palmcredit,branch,black copper,umba,
Re: Debt Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights May Anyone Never Face This by Terror48: 2:21am On Sep 08, 2022
stacyadams:
... grin grin try fairmoney,carbon,palmcredit,branch,black copper,umba,
I think the op has been blacklisted by all those apps.
Re: Debt Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights May Anyone Never Face This by Unrated900(m): 7:02am On Sep 08, 2022
Devineee:

18k u Dey shout
What of people owing 19n
Go front man and pay your peanut
Re: Debt Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights May Anyone Never Face This by Jnrprince1(m): 7:24am On Sep 08, 2022
stacyadams:
..try other apps
You're mad

1 Like

Re: Debt Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights May Anyone Never Face This by ibechris(m): 8:00am On Sep 08, 2022
In the next 5 to 10 years...many of u would suffering from debt and it will kill and destroy many families.

The long term effect would be catastrophic if not deadlier than the way I am explaining here.

May God provide for u guys.
Re: Debt Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights May Anyone Never Face This by johnpablo541(m): 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
A search on nairaland with your phone number brings this result

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VIO Vehicle Rams Into Car While Following One Way In Abuja (video) / Police Arrest Land-grabber Involved In Demolishing Buildings Worth Over N20bn / Funny Video Trends As Nigerian Men Surround Goat And Spray It Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.