Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,871 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) (22359 Views)

Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) / Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case / Group Warns Reno Omokri To Stop Attack On Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by DSC7: 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
StFU and get out you this ex convict...

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by DVDE: 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
This man is one of the Igbo man we can never go for. following OBi is not about TRIBE or religion but his personality and what he stand for. kalu and APC una Weldone for destroying Nigeria. this is the first time I am voting am Igbo man,for those who think it's about tribe they should better wake up. yorubas supporting Tinubu because of tribe should better understand that Yorubas won't have a say in his government, Shettima and other Fulani cabals will control. the truth remains that APC can't win 2023

Being OBIdient pays.
OBI 2023.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by Elidrisy20: 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
He is also obidient

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by AliyuMahdi9: 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
Obi That does not have Structure?

Obi that cannot win his Ward.

Wow, what a time to be alive

[quote author=AfricanColumbus post=116450737][/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by Bayyajidda(m): 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by ransomed: 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
The black sheep of the family has spoken.
Nigerians have decided to speak up after several years of dormancy and some awunta are so uncomfortable. Pepper them Wella. ..

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by rollywise(m): 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
Look at this mad man trying to paint people black and make them look bad. Obi does not have particular supporters. It's a movement made up of reasonable Nigerians who wants to repel the likes of you kalu. So get lost with your cheap blackmail

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by themanderon: 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
Like they have made it better in the last 7 wasted years. We are not interested in APC making the country better cos that's way out of their league, they should just take it back to where they met it in 2015 otherwise they should just off themselves out of existence.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by Spandau: 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2022

The OBIdients from a certain well known tribe just can't help being irrational and aggressive in all their dealings. That's why they are so poor in politics and human relations. Have them as neighbors, ogun. Have them as tenants, oran. Have them as colleagues at work or anywhere, na so so parapọ̀ and insults. With this gragra, they will still achieve nothing.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by otokpamike(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
It's late already, when I go to market tomorrow I will look for sense to buy for him.

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by Advocate500: 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
One of the most confused idiot from south eastern region, dragging God's name in all his gibberish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by jamace(m): 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
I dont know why IPOB has not dealt with this saboteur..Efulefu ..

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by PlaneTruth(m): 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
Y’all should listen to OUK, he is a major stakeholder controlling southeastern part of our country. Tinubu isn’t a saint but you can’t compare him with Peter Obi or any other person in your region. Bitter truth
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
Abi ooo, any other tribe outside Igbo planing to vote for Obi you think twice, the way they are attacking, insulting and personalizing Obi presidency is worrisome.

I changed my plan 2 days ago.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by Edoziesmart(m): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
Misleading headline. Seun caution your mods to stop pushing gibberish to front page without verifying the authenticity of the news.

Stop tagging Peter Obi to an irrelevant topic just to get traffic.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
“Apc can deliver a better Nigeria”
Abeg who’s the ruling party of this current regime bunch of idiots?
Let the elites that eats the national cake at will keep deceiving you guys
While you urchins and peasants keep fighting against poverty all in the name of tribalism ethnicity and religion

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by Ddigit: 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
Please try to watch and listen to the video, he NEVER MENTIONED obedient.....

The Poster have managed to derial the topic of discuss.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by atinga1: 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
Agbadorian. One of the worst SE politicians in the history of Nigeria.
If abịa was Anambra State, this mongoose won't come close anywhere the state again.
Won't be surprised if they vote for him to be in senate next year.

Aluta continua... GEJ got worse.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by Geo4646: 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2022

Political dog, i swear u must collect wotowoto very very soon, go ask Rochas. Ewu

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by seunmind44: 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kalu the traitor
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by Saint99: 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
With the Emerging and fudging political Sirocco of Obicity."

Although in an aqua political namby-pamby, I don't see how the Labour can......Patrick Obahiagbon

Walahi Labour party is kicking some people hard on the balls which keep them up an night.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by Darkjudge24: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
I just don't understand how u folks reason, Nigeria is a country, politician's control it , Obi is one of them, make everybody use him brain o ,vote yur mind, say no to violence and intimidation. BAT
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by Patriottt: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
Obidients the give me joy abeg.. May their days be long abeg

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by knowhowk: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
All the Political Parties attacks one Another .

APC was Worst during Jonathan's Regime .

So Oga Stop being Bias
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by flamingREED(m): 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Dont plead with anybody!

Why are you begging them? Are they not Nigerians? They have the right to abuse anyone they want for all I care.

But once it gets to physical assault, it would be fire for fire...!!

I saw a post some days ago where some people were taking their one million man walk in Delta state and one stewpid NLander said they should have stoned them. Why would you stone people who are peacefully campaigning for their candidate the same way you are doing for yours.

I posit that anyone who attacks anybody on the account of campaigning for any candidate should be repaid in full and made to feel the full weight of the law!

I quoted you to tell you that I didn't read your long post. I don't read long APC/ anti-Obidient posts. Kindly take note.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by Okwyjesus(m): 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2022
Forget about winning Abia North simple.

And don't try to rake 25% vote for anybody

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by Alajiki(m): 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2022
CuriousX:
Obidients be giving it to them hot hot, wotoporiously.

They are all feeling the heat. Obidients are highly intelligent too. God bless you all.

To take back Nigeria is a task that must be done.

#Obidat2023

You want to take back Nigeria with 4,200 votes? grin

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) by KazikageSama: 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hello Mods, this is fake news. The video doesn't mention any name but the OP decided to use it to suit his sentiments and to spread falsehood.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Former Osun Officials Return Government Vehicles After Adeleke’s Warning / G5: Anxiety Within PDP Over Losing Oyo, Benue, Rivers, Others / PDP Candidate, Ugwuanyi Defeats APC In Enugu Governorship Election - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.