Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Only A Diehard Football Lover Will Make This Choice - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Only A Diehard Football Lover Will Make This Choice (1066 Views)

Did You Know Osama Bin Laden Was A Diehard Arsenal Fan??! / Why We Love NIGERIAN Jersey - Football Lover Worldwide Respond / Which Tv/satelite Package Should This Football Lover Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only A Diehard Football Lover Will Make This Choice by Brainmytool: 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
If you as a lover of football is given an opportunity of club management (become a manager) and the owners of the club presents you with a budget of €400 million to purchase new players and build a well fortified and rugged team with options below. What will be your position and your choice?
The options are a combination of the following:

1. Spend on only ATTACK AND DEFENSE: leaving the midfield and the goal post utterly vunerable and useless?

2. Possess A fierce ATTACK AND MIDFIELD: leaving the defense and goal post with shaky and weak set of uneperienced players?

3. Build AN impenetrable DEFENSE AND A MAGIC MAKING MIDFIELD: leaving the attack and goal post filled with nearly useless set of players?

4. Get A WALL OF JERICHO AS A KEEPER and a Super MIDFIELD: leaving the attack a 90% useless uneperienced players?

ATTACK + DEFENSE - KEEPER and MIDFIELD

or

ATTACK + MIDFIELD - DEFENSE and GOAL KEEPER

or

DEFENSE + MIDFIELD - ATTACK and GOAL KEEPER

or

KEEPER + MIDFIELD - ATTACK and DEFENSE

Sadio Mane 90m
Nkunku 65m
Neymar 80m
Kylian M 155m
Haaland 136m
Osihmen 70m
Lewandoski 65m
Mitrovic 70m
Ronaldo 50m
Messi 50m

De jong 95m
Alexander A. 98m
De Bruyne 125m
Milinkovic 98m
Verratti 112m
casemiro 88m
Pedri 95m

kounde 55m
Koulibaly 63m
R. Dias 75m
Van Dijk 85m
Cancelo 80m
Rudiger 75m
kimpembe 70m

All Keepers rated 130m

What will be your choice and what do you plan to achieve with such option?

Brainmytool wants to know the hidden gems in form TACTICIANS in this forum.
Re: Only A Diehard Football Lover Will Make This Choice by HarlequinLekex: 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
Brainmytool:
If you as a lover of football is given an opportunity of club management (become a manager) and the owners of the club presents you with a budget of €400 million to purchase new players and build a well fortified and rugged team with options below. What will be your position and your choice?
The options are a combination of the following:

1. Spend on only ATTACK AND DEFENSE: leaving the midfield and the goal post utterly vunerable and useless?

2. Possess A fierce ATTACK AND MIDFIELD: leaving the defense and goal post with shaky and weak set of uneperienced players?

3. Build AN impenetrable DEFENSE AND A MAGIC MAKING MIDFIELD: leaving the attack and goal post filled with nearly useless set of players?

4. Get A WALL OF JERICHO AS A KEEPER and a Super MIDFIELD: leaving the attack a 90% useless uneperienced players?

ATTACK + DEFENSE - KEEPER and MIDFIELD

or

ATTACK + MIDFIELD - DEFENSE and GOAL KEEPER
list the players and their worth
Re: Only A Diehard Football Lover Will Make This Choice by Kooldon(f): 11:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
I will choose Attack and Defence. So that I can enforced a massive attack and defense kind of play
Re: Only A Diehard Football Lover Will Make This Choice by Brainmytool: 11:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kooldon:
I will choose Attack and Defence. So that I can enforced a massive attack and defense kind of play

Will you attack and defend without midfielders? Will you go far before the sack you?
Re: Only A Diehard Football Lover Will Make This Choice by Brainmytool: 11:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
list the players and their worth
Make a choice from the above listed players
Re: Only A Diehard Football Lover Will Make This Choice by HarlequinLekex: 9:55am On Sep 08, 2022
Brainmytool:

Make a choice from the above listed players
Insufficient fund for two positions
Re: Only A Diehard Football Lover Will Make This Choice by HarlequinLekex: 10:35am On Sep 08, 2022
Robosky02,dfrost,fergie001,ghettokid1,iwaeda,ogododo,Jamestone,what are your views on this thread
Re: Only A Diehard Football Lover Will Make This Choice by ghettokid1(m): 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Robosky02,dfrost,fergie001,ghettokid1,iwaeda,ogododo,Jamestone,what are your views on this thread
I'll go for option 1
1. Spend on only ATTACK AND DEFENSE: leaving the midfield and the goal post utterly vunerable and useless
Re: Only A Diehard Football Lover Will Make This Choice by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
Joblessness
Re: Only A Diehard Football Lover Will Make This Choice by HarlequinLekex: 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
ghettokid1:
I'll go for option 1
Who is to link the forwards for goals,

guobe,prudoh,chook ur mouth for the matter
Re: Only A Diehard Football Lover Will Make This Choice by Brainmytool: 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hopeba:
Joblessness

atleast your were idle enough to find this topic and commented on it
Re: Only A Diehard Football Lover Will Make This Choice by fergie001: 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Robosky02,dfrost,ghettokid1,iwaeda,ogododo,Jamestone,what are your views on this thread
Midfield comes FIRST, then others can be prioritised.

But MIDFIELD........ Number One.

2 Likes

Re: Only A Diehard Football Lover Will Make This Choice by dfrost: 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
what are your views on this thread

A well rounded midfield and forward-facing defense that can back track.. Bulwark type.

Cancelo-type of defender (TAA is losing the balls more often. He hardly back tracks to cover up).

1 Like

Re: Only A Diehard Football Lover Will Make This Choice by Brainmytool: 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
dfrost:

A well rounded midfield and forward-facing defense that can back track.. Bulwark type.

Cancelo-type of defender (TAA is losing the balls more often. He hardly back tracks to cover up).

Man, you sabi football
Re: Only A Diehard Football Lover Will Make This Choice by Brainmytool: 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Insufficient fund for two positions
For just a season?

You wan swallow the club?
Re: Only A Diehard Football Lover Will Make This Choice by Prudoh(m): 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Who is to link the forwards for goals,

guobe,prudoh,chook ur mouth for the matter
Mid fielders come first before attack
Re: Only A Diehard Football Lover Will Make This Choice by dfrost: 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
Brainmytool:

For just a season?

You wan swallow the club?

cheesy grin
Re: Only A Diehard Football Lover Will Make This Choice by dfrost: 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
Brainmytool:

Man, you sabi football

I learn from the best - chief fergie001, senior man Kyase, commentary titan Angelfrost and my noisy neighbour Lamasta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only A Diehard Football Lover Will Make This Choice by Kyase(m): 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
dfrost:

I learn from the best - chief fergie001, senior man Kyase, commentary titan Angelfrost and my noisy neighbour Lamasta.

Bosss I hail

I’m going with a good defense and midfield
I don’t care about the attack
The midfielders can easily score for me

1 Like

Re: Only A Diehard Football Lover Will Make This Choice by dfrost: 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kyase:

Bosss I hail

I hail back. That kind midfield with Zizou, Scholes, Giggs, Dinho, Iniesta, Mueller, Modric, Kross, Fabregas, Snieder et al... cheesy
Re: Only A Diehard Football Lover Will Make This Choice by Kyase(m): 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
dfrost:

I hail back. That kind midfield with Zizou, Scholes, Giggs, Dinho, Iniesta, Mueller, Modric, Kross, Fabregas, Snieder et al... cheesy
You get the point
Then defenders of John Terry, vadic, Roberto, etc
Re: Only A Diehard Football Lover Will Make This Choice by Angelfrost(m): 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
dfrost:

I be your boy na! grin

A defensive midfielder

A creative midfielder

A solid Center Back

Whatever remains in the war chest should cover for keeper and striker!
Re: Only A Diehard Football Lover Will Make This Choice by OJEEMAH(m): 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kyase:

Bosss I hail

A good attack and a very solid midfield for me….. a good midfield can protect a weak defense to a large extent.

1 Like

Re: Only A Diehard Football Lover Will Make This Choice by dfrost: 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kyase:

You get the point
Then defenders of John Terry, vadic, Roberto, etc

Supported with Ashley Cole.
Re: Only A Diehard Football Lover Will Make This Choice by Kyase(m): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
dfrost:

Supported with Ashley Cole.
gbam
Make I see which team go beat me
Re: Only A Diehard Football Lover Will Make This Choice by Kyase(m): 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
OJEEMAH:
A good attack and a very solid midfield for me….. a good midfield can protect a weak defense to a large extent.
You won’t have clean sheets
No matter how good your midfield is when your defense is bad, long balls will penetrate it

2 Likes

Re: Only A Diehard Football Lover Will Make This Choice by Brainmytool: 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
Omo people wey i suppose learn from choke here oh
Re: Only A Diehard Football Lover Will Make This Choice by Brainmytool: 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kyase:

No matter how good your midfield is when your defense is bad, long balls will penetrate it

Dats too clear to understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Diehard Football Lover Will Make This Choice by Kyase(m): 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
Brainmytool:

Dats too clear to understand

Gracias
Re: Only A Diehard Football Lover Will Make This Choice by Ogarexmas: 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
I will go with ATTACK + MIDFIELD

If my team keeps possession of the ball like Man City or prime Barcelona tiki taka I don't need a great defense or keeper to win matches.

2 Likes

Re: Only A Diehard Football Lover Will Make This Choice by Brainmytool: 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ogarexmas:
I will go with ATTACK + MIDFIELD

If my team keeps possession of the ball like Man City or prime Barcelona tiki taka I don't need a great defense or keeper to win matches.

Will the money be enough for you to build such a team?
Re: Only A Diehard Football Lover Will Make This Choice by OJEEMAH(m): 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kyase:

Yes but you will outscore opponents

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Morocco Ranked As The 11th Best Team In New FIFA Ranking / How To Win Bet Everyday / Chealsea Finally Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.