Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,310 members, 7,829,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

B.sc In Nursing 580,000naira Yearly. Rwanda Is Calling. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / B.sc In Nursing 580,000naira Yearly. Rwanda Is Calling. (2442 Views)

Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? / Convert Hnd Certificate To B.sc In 3 Months / What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B.sc In Nursing 580,000naira Yearly. Rwanda Is Calling. by tymdan(m): 6:31am On Sep 08, 2022
Fellow Nairalanders. You all know I've been sharing tips on how to move to Rwanda for study since 2019 when I moved here. The Nigerian students community is swelling.

Admissions are open in the first ever private school in Rwanda for Degrees in Medicine and Surgery(5yrs), Nursing (4yrs @580,000Naira per year), Midwifery, etc. WAEC or NECO with very good grades in (BIOLOGY CHEMISTRY MATHS & ENGLISH plus any other science subject)

And Adventist University called University of Gitwe in Ruhango District Southern province Rwanda.

As usual I'm open to help you guys facilitate your movement to study without strikes, conducive environment, steady power, steady water, steady internet and most of all security. Plus life cost of living.

I think I don't need to say much as everyone now knows how His Excellency President Paul Kagame has turned Rwanda into the Singapore of AFRICA.

To cap it all... Easily japa after studies of you don't want to work here. Tweet to me @tymdan__

1 Like 1 Share

Re: B.sc In Nursing 580,000naira Yearly. Rwanda Is Calling. by Evergreen4(m): 10:08am On Sep 08, 2022
Pleaee how is the business environment and cost of living / accommodation in the country. Thanks
Re: B.sc In Nursing 580,000naira Yearly. Rwanda Is Calling. by Faber(m): 10:44am On Sep 08, 2022
Evergreen4:
Pleaee how is the business environment and cost of living / accommodation in the country. Thanks

Na the main issue be that. Some places are meant for money bags and not good for side hustles while being a student.

We all know as a student both abroad and here in Nigeria, side hustles help a lot. It's not a sin to build your own house while still a student or save up money to employ yourself after studies. Good side hustles can afford you that
Re: B.sc In Nursing 580,000naira Yearly. Rwanda Is Calling. by Victoronah1: 11:50am On Sep 08, 2022
I think education fees in Nigeria State and federal should be increased upto 500k per month. So we can stop this strike of a thing. Education is not free, while the government can plan on introducing students loans.

2 Likes

Re: B.sc In Nursing 580,000naira Yearly. Rwanda Is Calling. by Potbellyman(m): 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
When you get there get to know about the local laws,
Visit the local police station to register yourself
and pay a visit to the chief of your host community.
Study your immediate environment(campus) and host local community for potential hussle
Lookout for unmet needs around you or look out for legit side hustles young people in your community are into and join them.
Please don't get carried away when you start making money and forget your primary aim of going there.
Smart Nigerians turn genius when they travel abroad
Keep an open mind
Do not disrespect your host community culture instead politely decline.when offered anything you dislike

1 Like

Re: B.sc In Nursing 580,000naira Yearly. Rwanda Is Calling. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
look at this one
Re: B.sc In Nursing 580,000naira Yearly. Rwanda Is Calling. by Toratora: 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rwanda Rwanda.
Re: B.sc In Nursing 580,000naira Yearly. Rwanda Is Calling. by emerged01(m): 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
Monthly yearly?
Re: B.sc In Nursing 580,000naira Yearly. Rwanda Is Calling. by tymdan(m): 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
Evergreen4:

The business environment is the friendliest in Africa.
1. Register your business under 7hrs.
2. Own your business � % as a foreigner.
3. Send all your profit out of you wish.

The issue is it is not a good place to start small. We have here a population of about 12M. The major city is the capital Kigali and many other smaller towns. Rwanda is also land locked. Imports come by Air or Seaports of Tanzania �� and/or Kenya ��

Local production is of anything in demand in the market is better. Power is steady, Rwanda had the 3rd best roads in Africa. The country is about 26k+ Sqr KM and has the 2ndv highest population density in Africa after Comoros ��

The businesses with fast returns in ROIB will need quite a chunk of capital, they are...

1. Restaurants/Bar/Clubs
2. Car rental (most visitors rent cars. I rent too when I want to drive around or show my visitors around the country).
3. Hotel/Guest house/AirBnB
4. Foodstuff

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: B.sc In Nursing 580,000naira Yearly. Rwanda Is Calling. by Cutehector(m): 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
I dont like this place.
Re: B.sc In Nursing 580,000naira Yearly. Rwanda Is Calling. by Oberhiri141(m): 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
580k yearly, isoright. To go school no be by force.

1 Like

Re: B.sc In Nursing 580,000naira Yearly. Rwanda Is Calling. by tolugar: 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
That’s 48,300 naira a month op

Are you ok at all

Hope it’s a mistake cos this insult badddd

1 Like

Re: B.sc In Nursing 580,000naira Yearly. Rwanda Is Calling. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
Evergreen4:

It's okay if you're going to Rwanda to study. The private schools in most African countries are good for studying.

But if you're going there to look for work or start a business, you're on your own. The country is landlocked and has a small population.

3 Likes

Re: B.sc In Nursing 580,000naira Yearly. Rwanda Is Calling. by Authoreety: 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
Make I pitch here... Fes...

Still contemplating on which country to tent next
Re: B.sc In Nursing 580,000naira Yearly. Rwanda Is Calling. by RepoMan007: 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
Is there strike in Rwanda? Like ASUU strike?
Re: B.sc In Nursing 580,000naira Yearly. Rwanda Is Calling. by RepoMan007: 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
tolugar:
That’s 48,300 naira a month op

Are you ok at all

Hope it’s a mistake cos this insult badddd
It is tuition fee for study and not salary for job. ASUU strike will make people reason something like this o.

1 Like

Re: B.sc In Nursing 580,000naira Yearly. Rwanda Is Calling. by tymdan(m): 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
RepoMan007:
Is there strike in Rwanda? Like ASUU strike?

No there isn't. None on record. I studied here as well.

And more on that is; even if a university is closed down due to any issue, students are simply transferred to another university by the Government so dreams are not truncated.
Re: B.sc In Nursing 580,000naira Yearly. Rwanda Is Calling. by tymdan(m): 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
Shoodboi:

It's okay if you're going to Rwanda to study. The private schools in most African countries are good for studying.

But if you're going there to look for work or start a business, you're on your own. The country is landlocked and has a small population.

I'll like to agree with you 75%. Starting a business needs a lot of capital as I said earlier. Cos the businesses that a foreigner should look into would be... Restaurants/Bars/Clubs/Car Rental/Lodges/Hotel and stuff related to tourists and leisure services.

So yes I agree.

But if u work remotely this place is more than perfect.

If u are also innovative � you can survive here, not necessarily get rich but survive comfortably. Like if u have skills in graphics, editing videos, web design, etc

You can fund yourself through school and Japa after.

A key point here is that it is easy to Japa from here after studies.

2 Likes

Re: B.sc In Nursing 580,000naira Yearly. Rwanda Is Calling. by tymdan(m): 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
Cutehector:
I dont like this place.

Well that's OK. You can't like everywhere. �
Re: B.sc In Nursing 580,000naira Yearly. Rwanda Is Calling. by DONFASZY(m): 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
Usd822 a year is total nonsense and waste
Leave our nurse here pls
Re: B.sc In Nursing 580,000naira Yearly. Rwanda Is Calling. by tymdan(m): 12:17am On Sep 09, 2022
DONFASZY:
Usd822 a year is total nonsense and waste
Leave our nurse here pls

Reading is one thing.

Understanding is another. Unfortunately, it is the understanding which is more important that you seem to lack.
Re: B.sc In Nursing 580,000naira Yearly. Rwanda Is Calling. by TheRealOwner(m): 12:51am On Sep 09, 2022
Tell us more
Re: B.sc In Nursing 580,000naira Yearly. Rwanda Is Calling. by TheRealOwner(m): 12:52am On Sep 09, 2022
How long is it to study medicine there
Re: B.sc In Nursing 580,000naira Yearly. Rwanda Is Calling. by tymdan(m): 10:27am On Sep 09, 2022
TheRealOwner:

Medicine is 5years.

At the Adventist University of Central Africa- AUCA it costs $16,000 per year.

Only 3 Universities are admitting for Medicine now.

1. UR - University of Rwanda
2. AUCA
3. UGHE - University of Global health equity (This is a tuition free University for students from members states of East Africa Community, Lesotho and Liberia I think. Or any foreigner in Rwanda that is registered as a refugee. Students sign a contract that After the free study they will work for some years to wherever they are posted.

1 Like

Re: B.sc In Nursing 580,000naira Yearly. Rwanda Is Calling. by tymdan(m): 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
emerged01:
Monthly yearly?

Yearly
Re: B.sc In Nursing 580,000naira Yearly. Rwanda Is Calling. by tymdan(m): 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
TheRealOwner:

5years
Re: B.sc In Nursing 580,000naira Yearly. Rwanda Is Calling. by bola01234: 2:15pm On Jan 30
Check your WhatsApp...
Re: B.sc In Nursing 580,000naira Yearly. Rwanda Is Calling. by TGCML: 8:02am On Mar 23
Where Can I get WAEC, NABTEB and NECO Scratch Card Online?

https://triplegltd.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Will Conduct Post Utme Exam / Any Info. About Lagos City Polytechnic, Ikeja Post Ume / Jonathan Meets ASUU Today, Union Warns Against Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.