Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Girl Challenged To Take Off Her Clothes For N50k (video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Girl Challenged To Take Off Her Clothes For N50k (video) (5354 Views)

Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) / Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal / Physically Challenged Maths Teacher Who Uses Crutches Shows His Football Skills (2) (3) (4)

Re: Girl Challenged To Take Off Her Clothes For N50k (video) by Samuelnze(m): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
50k? This is what 2k can easily do.
Re: Girl Challenged To Take Off Her Clothes For N50k (video) by Nwaotu10(m): 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
I pity the SIMP that will wife her someday grin
Re: Girl Challenged To Take Off Her Clothes For N50k (video) by Mikeyflash(m): 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
The post don off me sef....I no know wetin I go talk ���

Re: Girl Challenged To Take Off Her Clothes For N50k (video) by Alusiizizi(m): 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
The person or Those who sponsored this kind of a thing, can they do this to their daughters

As a father you set your daughters on the path of virtue, by lash and cane if need be, but at the end of the day a bad seed is a bad seed and even as a father there's nothing that you can do in the unfortunate outcome of producing such.
Re: Girl Challenged To Take Off Her Clothes For N50k (video) by williamslayla23: 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
ECOMMERCE MARKETING | SALES FUNNEL | SHOPIFY SALES | FACEBOOK ADS | SHOPIFY MARKETING | SHOPIFY PROMOTION

Do you enjoy using Shopify to create large profits? Just so you know, those that utilize Shopify marketing sales funnel to promote Shopify sales & income have been successfully generating a lot of sales on Shopify stores. Without a doubt, you will enjoy watching your Shopify e-commerce business generate revenue from your investment.

I will increase the sales of Shopify stores utilizing ecommerce marketing, Shopify marketing, sales funnels, campaigns to promote Shopify, and inventive Facebook advertisements. When I'm here, you don't have to worry about getting started with Shopify marketing sales funnel.

I'm on the Fiverr platform to help anyone who needs assistance with a Shopify marketing sales funnel, promoting their Shopify store, ecommerce marketing, or developing a clever Facebook ad campaign.

Chat me up to get free landing page. Link on this to chat me up now!!! fiverr.com/williamslayla23/build-roi-shopify-sales-funnel-ecommerce-shopify-marketing-facebook-ads

Re: Girl Challenged To Take Off Her Clothes For N50k (video) by VVVOLTS: 1:50am On Sep 09, 2022
Simple task that N500 does for prostit.tues everyday
Re: Girl Challenged To Take Off Her Clothes For N50k (video) by VVVOLTS: 1:51am On Sep 09, 2022
Or aren't we even watching it for free everyday on the streets in Nigeria?

12 Facts That Sound Like A Lie, But Are Actually True / The lost days in the September 1752 calendar... What actually happened. / Ongoing Uniben Students Protest: See The Funny Placard A Student Brought

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9