Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

UBA- Useless Bank Of Africa. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / UBA- Useless Bank Of Africa. (316 Views)

UBA Again!!! My #10,000 Oh!!! / Launch Of Africa's Very Own Social Media And Social Network Website. / Launch Of Africa's Very Own Social Media And Social Network Website. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UBA- Useless Bank Of Africa. by mediclife1987(m): 9:14am On Sep 08, 2022
Money of #10,975 I sent from @cowrywise to @UBAGroup/@UBACares since yesterday.

The both of them are using my career to play ping-pong. I'm supposed to have bought a ticket for a long distance journey since yesterday, now my bosses are thinking I'm a liar because of these 2fools.

The same way they allowed scammers rob me blind of an amount to the tune of #40,000, yet I still carry my big fat head go continue banking with them.

So if I use Dem do salary account, na so everybody go receive alert, my own money go come hang?
Iku pa UBA niyen!

Na mumu dey use UBA.

The most "Useless Bank of Africa"
Re: UBA- Useless Bank Of Africa. by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 08, 2022
It is really annoying!
Would never make that mistake again in opening that bank!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UBA- Useless Bank Of Africa. by mediclife1987(m): 10:10am On Sep 08, 2022
Jennifer663:
It is really annoying!
Would never make that mistake again in opening that bank!

Maybe because I don't use @UBACares, @UBAGroup, @UBAFoundation as my salary account so they're are toying with me.

I only use them to receive money from my @gtbank_help and @gtbank account for withdrawal.

I'll put their ATM in the place it rightly belongs soon enough- the dustbin!

(1) (Reply)

Used Cheap Lappy / Fairly Used Laptops In Stock.. / Urgent Vacancy At HSA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.