Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Graduate Returns Back His Certificate To His School And Asks For Refund - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graduate Returns Back His Certificate To His School And Asks For Refund (233 Views)

More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria / Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness / Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Returns Back His Certificate To His School And Asks For Refund by infoxpress(m): 9:56am On Sep 08, 2022
I returned my certificate because it
has not been useful for me. I want a refund- LAUTECH
graudate who visited the school to return his certificate
and get a refund of the fees because he's suffering speaks

Watch video here

https://youtu.be/0QKksw4Tvcg

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Graduate Returns Back His Certificate To His School And Asks For Refund by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 08, 2022
Reposting
Re: Graduate Returns Back His Certificate To His School And Asks For Refund by slivertongue: 10:06am On Sep 08, 2022
Education ain't a scam though challenges may endure

(1) (Reply)

Did Alaafin Truly Asked Bode Thomas To Bark Like A Dog Till Death / Torrential Rain Apapa Under Water / Gumi’s Investigation And Arrest Will End Banditry In North-west, Group Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.