Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,764 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

A Male Hair Stylist For Home Service And Also Massage - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Male Hair Stylist For Home Service And Also Massage (960 Views)

I Just Received An Excellent Customer Service, And Now I Feel Like A King! / My Salon Is Ready For Business But No Stylist / Do Nigerian Banks Offer Wire Transfer Service And: ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Male Hair Stylist For Home Service And Also Massage by Sleekfun: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2007
Hello Nairalanders,
If you are in need of home service for your hair or heavenly massage therapy then you can contact back for apppointment on sleekfun@yahoo.com,flyboy@fastermail.com,08054601115 or 08055638643 or 08033491003
Re: A Male Hair Stylist For Home Service And Also Massage by ikamefa(f): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2007
i have some questions:

1: are your clients going to be mainly females? tongue cheesy

2: are they assured of a "happy ending" at the end of that heavenly massage ? tongue " grin "
Re: A Male Hair Stylist For Home Service And Also Massage by ssRhino: 1:51am On Aug 18, 2007
Is there any side attractions,
Re: A Male Hair Stylist For Home Service And Also Massage by eagleu: 3:46am On Aug 18, 2007
So, we now male call-service for naija!!

I go die-o
Re: A Male Hair Stylist For Home Service And Also Massage by MP007(m): 6:33am On Aug 18, 2007
are u licensed?
Re: A Male Hair Stylist For Home Service And Also Massage by Sleekfun: 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2007
Hun,
I know that major men will jealous cos of that, hair and massage is a great profession,i wish you join me in it , A profession is a profession nothing but the work i come for, am not a kind of person you might think i be, i trie will convince you, i have been offering home services for long with no wrong thought on me as i do it, I wish i had no critics in what i have been doing for years, Right now i render service for only females,

sleekfun@yahoo.com,08054601115
Re: A Male Hair Stylist For Home Service And Also Massage by ssRhino: 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2007
Sleekfun, u mean if a woman after being massaged, wants her pum pum massaged, u wont massge it?
Re: A Male Hair Stylist For Home Service And Also Massage by iice(f): 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2007
The 'special' massage eh grin grin
Re: A Male Hair Stylist For Home Service And Also Massage by Sleekfun: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2007
Heloo,
My message goes out to mostly Rio that seeems to want to cricisie me about this my wonder tender massage therapy that i render as a service for people, mind you my massage doesnt goe out to only woman is both sexx that i massage but i handle and train about woman hair beauty to make them look more spectacular, As a professional ,i have been a victin of massage whereby i massage a naked woman raped only towel round her waist, I felt nothing within me cos i know that is my profession as has a good professional you dont have to take that in mind only you think of rendering your service and collect your money then you leave the environment till nect call of your service, So,a woman also that is sertisfied already by are cariny loving husband will never request for sexxx with a monsier that means a massage therapist so lets makes this clear that massage is render for both sexxx and not for a sexxualll intercourse but for a professional act,

TAKE CARE HAPPY TO HEAR YOUR CHAT AND OPINIOIN ALLLL, I HOPE TTHAT BY NOW I HAVE WON THE CHATT shocked

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn 1m To 3m In A Year???? / Bendel Feeds, Beco And Nestoil Private Placement / Crude Oil Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.