Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him (47510 Views)

Bandits: Katsina Man Removes House Roof To Pay Son’s Ransom (Photos) / NDLEA Agents Disguise As Customers To Nab 10 Online Drug Traffickers. / University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him by AlphaStyles(m): 11:22am On Sep 08, 2022
LAND OF CRAZIES
Re: Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him by KushLyon(m): 11:22am On Sep 08, 2022
backtalkG:
If na Black man them for don use am do call of duty
Make una still try watch the video first before una drop comment na, it's a black man

3 Likes

Re: Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him by Honestfrend: 11:24am On Sep 08, 2022
Kobicove:

Don't be fooled, American policemen are usually trigger happy.

I'm sure they restrained themselves because of the heavy presence of the media at the scene

I can see u want to debate on which is better between Nigerian police and an American police.
Re: Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him by KushLyon(m): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2022
3Hopeblog:
E sure me say na white guy. If na black man, they for don gun am down since.

Smh, bros it's a black man
Re: Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him by CheapHomes1: 11:29am On Sep 08, 2022
Yankiss:
I know from the story it must be a white. Blacks dont have that luxury. He would have been taken out immediately without question. Racism is still very much rife in the US. Mental health challenge that spurred from drug abuse most probably.

If he was black, he would have been shot even without a gun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him by Kobicove(m): 11:32am On Sep 08, 2022
Honestfrend:

I can see u want to debate on which is better between Nigerian police and an American police.

How many times have you heard that Nigerian policemen emptied 41 bullets in the body of a single person simply because he reached for his wallet to bring out his ID card after being told to freeze? grin

Amadou Diallo the immigrant in the US did not live to tell his own side of the story!
Re: Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him by tuzle(m): 11:36am On Sep 08, 2022
Mercury12:
open a thread about it let's learn
genetically modified organisms
Re: Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him by Bmaster(m): 11:36am On Sep 08, 2022
Patriotsleague:

This is how the human race will come to self destruct, when we start to degenerate our cells, we become less fertile, our immune weaker, so we can't reproduce no more, and our system won't be able to fight off viruses and disease.
...and then the world will come to an end,I guess ?
End time prediction!
Re: Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him by onome2013: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2022
Is the side effects of igboo, Morocco, wee wee or marijuana
Re: Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him by Tickles001(m): 11:40am On Sep 08, 2022
Patroit1989:

Will you just keep quiet if you don’t know what to say… what do you know about genetic modification. Very ignorant folks always propagating conspiracies

Don't shout him down. Enlighten us if you know better. From the arguments I've read so far, GMO is not all roses as they paint it to be.

1 Like

Re: Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him by Horokrox: 11:44am On Sep 08, 2022
Patriotsleague:
It's the GMO foods, GMO foods create zombies, nigerians, say no to GMO crops, the Chinese and america business men are lobbying our market. GMO foods degenerate the brain and body cells, and human starts to act out of order. Nigerian federal government don't allow Chinese men to own farms in Nigeria, only Nigerians should operate farm lands.
You dey mad abi!
Re: Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2022
Fira09:
Watch the video from the scene below:
[url=https://twitter.com/LokayFOX5/status/1567643830643458050?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1567643830643458050%7Ctwgr%5Eff9eef8582605fa041eba03c0f02211f9df834f7%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lindaikejisblog.com%2F2022%2F9%2Fnaked-man-jumps-from-roof-to-roof-after-firing-shots-as-police-try-to-nab-him-video.html]VIDEO[/url]

SOURCE

He definatley IBO man....they all ways jumpin from roooof to roooooooof at night!!(no ofeinse) grin grin grin
Re: Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him by bepositive11: 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
3Hopeblog:
E sure me say na white guy. If na black man, they for don gun am down since.

Look at the picture. It's a black man.
Re: Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him by bepositive11: 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
Yankiss:
I know from the story it must be a white. Blacks dont have that luxury. He would have been taken out immediately without question. Racism is still very much rife in the US. Mental health challenge that spurred from drug abuse most probably.

Look at the picture. It's a black man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
Fira09:
[url=https://twitter.com/LokayFOX5/status/1567643830643458050?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1567643830643458050%7Ctwgr%5Eff9eef8582605fa041eba03c0f02211f9df834f7%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lindaikejisblog.com%2F2022%2F9%2Fnaked-man-jumps-from-roof-to-roof-after-firing-shots-as-police-try-to-nab-him-video.html]VIDEO[/url]

[url=https://www.lindaikejisblog.

com/2022/9/naked-man-jumps-from-roof-to-roof-after-firing-shots-as-police-try-to-nab-him-video.html]SOURCE[/url]

wait have we started exporting ondo weed to US!!!!!
Re: Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him by Waywardson6: 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
Only a fool starts a fight he can't win. Why was he running na.
Re: Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him by Dangrace01: 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
Patriotsleague:
It's the GMO foods, GMO foods create zombies, nigerians, say no to GMO crops, the Chinese and america business men are lobbying our market. GMO foods degenerate the brain and body cells, and human starts to act out of order. Nigerian federal government don't allow Chinese men to own farms in Nigeria, only Nigerians should operate farm lands.

You are right oh.

So many poison circulating worldwide i just hope Nigerian government is aware of these poisons and doing everything to stop it entering into the country

Atrazine used as pesticides destroy male fertility. Many of the things we eat are poisoned already. God help us
Re: Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him by chidi10o: 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
DC, wtf? i thought it would be florida for sureDC, wtf? i thought it would be florida for sure...
Re: Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him by jaxxy(m): 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
is he a black man?

1 Like

Re: Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him by Patriotsleague: 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
Bmaster:
...and then the world will come to an end,I guess ?
End time prediction!
I didn't say the world, human race and world is different. This planet will be here for millions of years.
Re: Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him by paul100(m): 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
All these people here saying "they know it's a white man".Abeg,na so white person colour dey?? Stop jumping into conclusions.

Re: Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him by imagrg(m): 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
Wickedness everywhere.
Effect of drug abuse is real here.
Re: Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him by Allisgud: 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
Alaye don use mpkurumirin drink cornflakes

1 Like

Re: Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him by highness25(m): 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE
E get Lucky say na only pursue Dem pursue am, for 9ja na shoot our uncivilized officers for shoot am. E for don die since
Re: Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him by Funflipper: 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
GloriousGbola:
DC, wtf? i thought it would be florida for sure

What is it about Florida?
Re: Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him by GloriousGbola: 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Funflipper:

What is it about Florida?

Google florida man
Re: Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him by Khalvict: 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
What is going on here

Re: Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him by ike007(m): 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
If them shoot am now ,they will start shouting black lives matter...awon idiots
Re: Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him by ike007(m): 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
jaxxy:
is he a black man?

Yes na..who be monkey whey dey climb before
Re: Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him by ike007(m): 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
KushLyon:

Make una still try watch the video first before una drop comment na, it's a black man

Wetin dey do you sef..mb no dey na
Re: Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him by Thomthom(m): 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
This white people no well ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Utterances, A Slip Of Tongue - Igboho Begs Oni Of Ife, Others (Video) / Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos / Man Arrested In Sokoto For Overloading His Vehicle With Over 30 Bags Of Beans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.