Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

10 Great Tips To Raising A Perfect And Well Mannered Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Great Tips To Raising A Perfect And Well Mannered Child (309 Views)

What Are The Advantages Or Disadvantages Of Raising A Child As A Single Parent? / Having And Raising A Kid In Europe / Steps In Raising Children With Healthy Self Esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Great Tips To Raising A Perfect And Well Mannered Child by MhiztaFrank(m): 10:45am On Sep 08, 2022
BEASTNAIJA

10 Tips To Been A Great Mum To Your Children As They Grow
In my practice, I frequently witness wealthy families battling with the desire to raise untainted children who are thankful despite their money, luxurious trips, lovely homes, and possession of the newest technology, toys, and luxury vehicles.
They ask me if it’s actually doable, and I respond, “Yes, but you’ll have to work really hard at it.” I refer to it as intentional parenting, and it requires discipline to execute. To succeed, parents, you must have clarity and constant follow-through.
Here is my list of tips for raising kids without spoiling them:
1. Consistently say no.
Even if you can easily afford it, learn to wait gratification and refrain from constantly giving your kids what they want.
2. Be ready thankfulness.
Teach your youngster more than just the polite words please and thank you. Additionally, show children how to make eye contact, shake hands properly, show compassion, and express gratitude for kind words and gifts that are given to them. If this doesn’t happen, ask them to return the gift and explain that they aren’t yet ready to accept anything like that (either to the recipient or to you for safekeeping).
3. Put altruism into action.
Donate clothes and toys to people in need (and don’t just give them to your neighbors because it’s convenient and they have small kids). and involve your children in the process. Sort through, package, and deliver the items as a family frequently so that the children may truly understand where their food comes from. There is progress. Do this frequently, not just on special occasions.
4. Be careful who you associate with.
You risk surrounding yourself with people who won’t support your goals if you just associate with wealthy families who don’t intentionally raise their children. If you spend a lot of time with family or friends, make sure they share your ideals; otherwise, you could start to feel disheartened.
5. Send out cards of gratitude.
Yes, written by hand using a pen on paper.

more here: 10 Great Tips To Raising A Perfect And Well Mannered Child

Re: 10 Great Tips To Raising A Perfect And Well Mannered Child by BirtherOfKings(f): 11:04am On Sep 08, 2022
MhiztaFrank:
BEASTNAIJA

10 Tips To Been A Great Mum To Your Children As They Grow
In my practice, I frequently witness wealthy families battling with the desire to raise untainted children who are thankful despite their money, luxurious trips, lovely homes, and possession of the newest technology, toys, and luxury vehicles.
They ask me if it’s actually doable, and I respond, “Yes, but you’ll have to work really hard at it.” I refer to it as intentional parenting, and it requires discipline to execute. To succeed, parents, you must have clarity and constant follow-through.
Here is my list of tips for raising kids without spoiling them:
1. Consistently say no.
Even if you can easily afford it, learn to wait gratification and refrain from constantly giving your kids what they want.
2. Be ready thankfulness.
Teach your youngster more than just the polite words please and thank you. Additionally, show children how to make eye contact, shake hands properly, show compassion, and express gratitude for kind words and gifts that are given to them. If this doesn’t happen, ask them to return the gift and explain that they aren’t yet ready to accept anything like that (either to the recipient or to you for safekeeping).
3. Put altruism into action.
Donate clothes and toys to people in need (and don’t just give them to your neighbors because it’s convenient and they have small kids). and involve your children in the process. Sort through, package, and deliver the items as a family frequently so that the children may truly understand where their food comes from. There is progress. Do this frequently, not just on special occasions.
4. Be careful who you associate with.
You risk surrounding yourself with people who won’t support your goals if you just associate with wealthy families who don’t intentionally raise their children. If you spend a lot of time with family or friends, make sure they share your ideals; otherwise, you could start to feel disheartened.
5. Send out cards of gratitude.
Yes, written by hand using a pen on paper.

more here: 10 Great Tips To Raising A Perfect And Well Mannered Child

.6. use the cane wen necessary
7. Send them to faith academy and covenant university
8. Conduct bible study and allow them teach sometimes
9. Allow them visit other family members.and.ask for.a.progress report..
10. Ensure u treat people well as the children are.like.sponge watching everything
Re: 10 Great Tips To Raising A Perfect And Well Mannered Child by nightfox01(m): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
Which one come b faith academy and cane. and covenant University nawa to u ooo sad
BirtherOfKings:

.6. use the cane wen necessary
7. Send them to faith academy and covenant university
8. Conduct bible study and allow them teach sometimes
9. Allow them visit other family members.and.ask for.a.progress report..
10. Ensure u treat people well as the children are.like.sponge watching everything
Re: 10 Great Tips To Raising A Perfect And Well Mannered Child by Mindlog: 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
There is nothing like raising a perfect child.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Atleast N100k Within 2 Weeks Selling Cars Online ... / Help A Friend From An Abusive Father! / Man Holds Slipper On His Head & Removes His Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.