Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Tinubu Money Causing Confusion In Enugu – APC Gov Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Money Causing Confusion In Enugu – APC Gov Candidate (285 Views)

2023: Tinubu’s Money Causing Crisis, We Don’t Need It – Enugu APC / Nigeria's Interest In Tinubu's Money Laundering Dwarfs Elon Musk - Plainsite / Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Money Causing Confusion In Enugu – APC Gov Candidate by Creatorchris(m): 11:06am On Sep 08, 2022
Tinubu money wreaking havoc in Enugu - APC governor candidate

Uchenna Nnaji, the All Progressives Congress gubernatorial candidate in Enugu State, has claimed that presidential contender Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's campaign money is generating uncertainty in the state.

According to Nnaji, the funds should be maintained until the time comes to campaign for the 2023 general elections in order to avoid party destabilization.

Nnaji stated this during an emergency stakeholders meeting held at the party's South-East zonal headquarters.

"The present turmoil in the APC in Enugu is all over Tinubu's campaign funds." The so-called stakeholders are vying for control and the distribution of Tinubu's funds.

"We do not want the campaign funds of the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, to be used to prosecute the 2023 general election in Enugu State." We will utilize Enugu APC resources to prosecute the election in 2023, and the party will reimburse us after the election. Tinubu's money is fueling the problem in the Enugu APC.

"After this emergency meeting, I will travel to Abuja tomorrow (Monday) to inform the party's national chairman that we do not want campaign funding." I'll visit with our presidential candidate, Tinubu, on Tuesday and tell him the same thing."

Stop being a bystander; you can engage in political activities as well. Join NaijaBet today to place political bets and win big.

Re: Tinubu Money Causing Confusion In Enugu – APC Gov Candidate by AdamuKD: 11:09am On Sep 08, 2022
I said it
Re: Tinubu Money Causing Confusion In Enugu – APC Gov Candidate by big7: 11:10am On Sep 08, 2022
Chop the money and leave him to his fate...we go chop Tinubu money nd atiku money and we gonna vote for PO

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Money Causing Confusion In Enugu – APC Gov Candidate by SadiqBabaSani: 11:14am On Sep 08, 2022
Tinubu drug money?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Money Causing Confusion In Enugu – APC Gov Candidate by Creatorchris(m): 11:20am On Sep 08, 2022
AdamuKD:
I said it

What did you say?
Re: Tinubu Money Causing Confusion In Enugu – APC Gov Candidate by Creatorchris(m): 11:21am On Sep 08, 2022
big7:
Chop the money and leave him to his fate...we go chop Tinubu money nd atiku money and we gonna vote for PO
So na your plans be that? Oya bet the money on Obi na.. Make you fit cashout when he win
Re: Tinubu Money Causing Confusion In Enugu – APC Gov Candidate by Creatorchris(m): 11:21am On Sep 08, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Tinubu drug money?

Lol, if you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Tinubu Money Causing Confusion In Enugu – APC Gov Candidate by sweetonugbu: 11:38am On Sep 08, 2022
This nnaji is an olodo, why not collect the money while it is still available?.
Re: Tinubu Money Causing Confusion In Enugu – APC Gov Candidate by toneroforever(m): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2022
"The present turmoil in the APC in Enugu is all over Tinubu's campaign funds." The so-called stakeholders are vying for control and the distribution of Tinubu's funds." - Uchenna Nnaji,Enugu APC Governorship candidate

But this man mumu oo. Does he think the party or Tinubu will look his way after suffering an embarrassing defeat next Feb.
He better collect his own share now. Orji Kalu went to BAT the other day to collect his share.
Cash out season is loading... chop and clean mouth things.
75% of those supporting Tinubu are doing so because of financial gains, the rest do so because of tribal interest.
Re: Tinubu Money Causing Confusion In Enugu – APC Gov Candidate by pedrilo: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
campaign neva start, dat drug baron don dey share money
bastard!
Re: Tinubu Money Causing Confusion In Enugu – APC Gov Candidate by Creatorchris(m): 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
sweetonugbu:
This nnaji is an olodo, why not collect the money while it is still available?.

Aba, this is what we are fighting against...
Re: Tinubu Money Causing Confusion In Enugu – APC Gov Candidate by Creatorchris(m): 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
toneroforever:
"The present turmoil in the APC in Enugu is all over Tinubu's campaign funds." The so-called stakeholders are vying for control and the distribution of Tinubu's funds." - Uchenna Nnaji,Enugu APC Governorship candidate

But this man mumu oo. Does he think the party or Tinubu will look his way after suffering an embarrassing defeat next Feb.
He better collect his own share now. Orji Kalu went to BAT the other day to collect his share.
Cash out season is loading... chop and clean mouth things.
75% of those supporting Tinubu are doing so because of financial gains, the rest do so because of tribal interest.

Remind me how to spell "Well Spoken"
Re: Tinubu Money Causing Confusion In Enugu – APC Gov Candidate by Creatorchris(m): 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
pedrilo:
campaign neva start, dat drug baron don dey share money
bastard!

Don't sleep, Don't sleep collect your money

(1) (Reply)

3 Class Of Nigerians / The Man's Lies Is Making Him Lose Many Supporters / Seven Million Voter Registrations Uncompleted - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.