Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,352 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Nans 2022 Election: Giwa Emerges Publicity Secretary Appreciates Nigerians. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nans 2022 Election: Giwa Emerges Publicity Secretary Appreciates Nigerians. (221 Views)

Violence Mars Rufus Giwa Polytechnic SUG Election, One Student Dead (Graphic) / Rufus Giwa Polytechnic School Fees For 2019/2020 Session - Talkgeria / Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nans 2022 Election: Giwa Emerges Publicity Secretary Appreciates Nigerians. by Laspotect247(m): 11:17am On Sep 08, 2022
*Appreciation! Appreciation!! Appreciation!!!*

I want to thank all Nigerian students for honoring me with your vote last week. I am deeply moved by the expression of confidence from all the Zones in Nigeria, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am immensely grateful to the family, friends, and loyal supporters who so generously contributed their time and effort to our campaign during the very long election season. I also thank the Progressive Caucus for electing me for this prestigious position. I assure you that I intend to cater to your needs and listen to all your concerns.

Being an effective Public Relation Officer involves listening to students constituency, translating their concerns into workable proposals, and building consensus to implement them. I could not do this job without the involvement and openness of the people I represent. You have taken the time to share with me your ideas, your concerns, and your aspirations, and I sincerely appreciate your willingness to discuss what really matters to you. Not only have you entrusted me with the responsibility of speaking on your behalf as your representative, but you should also continue to provide me with the ideas and feedback I need to do it as it should be done. For that, I thank you once again.

Our beautiful Association "National Association Of Nigeria Students (NANS National Body)" faces many challenges in the past months, but we can overcome them if our Government rises above politics to do what is best for the students constituency. I look forward to continuing to work for you as your Mouthpiece as we place the higher interests of the association unity, peace, stability and progress above all other considerations and work harder in our particular fields of human endeavour to contribute more significantly to the attainment of our collective aspirations.

We say it again with the time ahead, we are determined to continue to push forward. We will do more, not less. We shall remain focused.

God bless National Association of Nigerian Students JCC Lagos.
God bless Lagos State.
God bless National Association of Nigerian Students ZONE D.
God bless South West.
God bless National Association of Nigerian Students NATIONAL.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

*Signed:*
*Comr. GIWA YISA TEMITOPE*
*Public Relation Officer, NANS NATIONAL BODY*

(1) (Reply)

Transfer of student from One university to another one that is not under ASUU / How Can I Delete My Post On Nairaland / Another Hearing Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.