Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Hushpuppi Pleads Not To Be Deported To Nigeria.... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi Pleads Not To Be Deported To Nigeria.... (1816 Views)

Hushpuppi Pleads Guilty - Kemi Olunloyo / Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. / Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Pleads Not To Be Deported To Nigeria.... by Creatorchris(m): 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
COURT DOCS REVEAL HUSHPUPPI HAS EMERGED THE
"BEST BATHROOM CLEANER" IN PRISON AS HE
PLEADS NOT TO BE DEPORTED TO NIGERIA BECAUSE
OF ABBA KYARI

Court docs reveal Hushpuppi has emerged the “Best Bathroom Cleaner” in prison as he pleads not to be deported to Nigeria because of Abba Kyari
Ramon ‘Hushpuppi’ Abbas has appealed to the United States Judge Otis Wright to temper justice with mercy and hand him a lighter jail term ahead of his sentencing on September 21, saying he had become a changed person after scoring high in cleaning activities.
Hushpuppi’s record seen by Peoples Gazette as part of his memorandum countering sentencing recommendations of prosecutors showed he performed well and related well with other inmates. His report card for Central Valley workshop for prisoners showed the Internet fr@udster put up “very good” in attitude, quality of work, dependability and productivity between July 2021 when he enrolled and November 2021 when he completed work. 
Meanwhile in a related development, Hushpuppi revealed in court that he is at risk of being h@rmed by suspended Police officer, Abba Kyari. He said his role in the indictment of Mr Kyari, which precipitated the downfall of Nigeria’s most-celebrated police officer, has put him at grave risk and he would not be able to return to Nigeria after serving his sentence in the U.S. 
The pleas were outlined in a memorandum he submitted before Judge Otis Wright seeking a downward review of sentencing years demanded by the prosecutors after Mr Abbas pleaded guilty to multimillion-dollar fr@ud last year.  Louis Shapiro, an American defence attorney hired by Mr Abbas, filed the memorandum on behalf of his client on September 5.
“Once this case is resolved and Mr. Abbas is released, that he will not be able to return to Nigeria,” Mr Shapiro wrote in the counter request. “Abubakar Kyari, a Nigerian politician and police commissioner, operates a de@th squad. He was indicted in the Juma case by the government’s investigation into this case. Mr. Abbas hopes to move his family out of Nigeria when he gets out of prison. The looming thre@t of Mr. Kiyari’s supporters, as well as intense media hara§§ment, has forced his family to continue moving to secret locations within Nigeria.

Don't forget that NaijaBet has the best and biggest odd among all betting platforms in Nigeria.
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Not To Be Deported To Nigeria.... by GeneralPula: 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
You met with hushpuppi for where e dey inside prison & he told you this?
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Not To Be Deported To Nigeria.... by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
Okay
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Not To Be Deported To Nigeria.... by DonBenny77(m): 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
grin
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Not To Be Deported To Nigeria.... by baabuska: 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
grin
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Not To Be Deported To Nigeria.... by Creatorchris(m): 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
GeneralPula:
You met with hushpuppi for where e dey inside prison & he told you this?

Lol, I get source
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Not To Be Deported To Nigeria.... by Youngwiz71(m): 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
Werey dey enjoy life for US prison e no want come back grin
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Not To Be Deported To Nigeria.... by Creatorchris(m): 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
Jennifer663:
Okay

Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Not To Be Deported To Nigeria.... by Creatorchris(m): 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
Youngwiz71:

grin
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Not To Be Deported To Nigeria.... by Creatorchris(m): 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
Youngwiz71:

If na you nko?
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Not To Be Deported To Nigeria.... by Youngwiz71(m): 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
Creatorchris:

If na you nko?

My brother na the same oooo, Us prison living condition fit better pass how some people wey dey free dey live for this naija sef
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Not To Be Deported To Nigeria.... by Angrygoat: 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hr might get killed before 11 years is up. He never get sentencing na why he still dey happy. When dem transfer am to him real block. Na thr he go beg . Odeh. U think say na only usa dey wait u. Europe sef dey wait u.foo l
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Not To Be Deported To Nigeria.... by Wawelexy(m): 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
THE
"BEST BATHROOM CLEANER" IN PRISON

Werey!!!
Hardwork wey you no wan gree do as a free man, naim you go dey form inside prison....

Abeg make una throw the werey come naija, so that the Abba Kyari boys wey remain for NPF go fit reason him mata... dem no go kill am, him go just dey for cell wey him no go fit siddon or stand, him go squat till eternity... mad man

If you will agree with me, hushpuppi is a major influence to the rate at which young guys see yahoo as the only way to success.... he must be dealt with seriously...

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Not To Be Deported To Nigeria.... by HarlequinLekex: 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
D idiot can beg ni
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Not To Be Deported To Nigeria.... by gaby(m): 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
He must have deployed some gucci cleaning agents to emerge the best cleaner, indeed.

America go kukuma carry you go Mexican border go drop for there make you go try drug business.
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Not To Be Deported To Nigeria.... by Creatorchris(m): 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
Youngwiz71:

My brother na the same oooo, Us prison living condition fit better pass how some people wey dey free dey live for this naija sef

Lol, But you no lie oooo, have you heard about NaijaBet political bet?
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Not To Be Deported To Nigeria.... by Creatorchris(m): 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
gaby:
He must have deployed some gucci cleaning agents to emerge this best cleaner, indeed.

America go kukuma carry you go Mexican border go drop for there make you go try drug business.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Not To Be Deported To Nigeria.... by Creatorchris(m): 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
D idiot can beg ni

If na you, you no go beg?
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Not To Be Deported To Nigeria.... by Creatorchris(m): 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
Wawelexy:
THE
"BEST BATHROOM CLEANER" IN PRISON

Werey!!!
Hardwork wey you no wan gree do as a free man, naim you go dey form inside prison....

Abeg make una throw the werey come naija, so that the Abba Kyari boys wey remain for NPF go fit reason him mata... dem no go kill am, him go just dey for cell wey him no go fit siddon or stand, him go squat till eternity... mad man

If you will agree with me, hushpuppi is a major influence to the rate at which young guys see yahoo as the only way to success.... he must be dealt with seriously...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I agree that he should face the consequences but I don't agree that he is the major influence to young person involved in fraud.

I think people can make their own decision, its a free world.
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Not To Be Deported To Nigeria.... by Jakumo(m): 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
"Ramon ‘Hushpuppi’ Abbas has appealed to the United States Judge Otis Wright to temper justice with mercy and hand him a lighter jail term ahead of his sentencing on September 21, saying he had become a changed person after scoring high in cleaning activities."

Ha ha, wonderment. Our man Hushcrappy is not a changed man at all o, despite scoring high in jailhouse "cleaning activities".

Huscrappy has ALWAYS been in the business of "cleaning" out the contents of online bank accounts, so it stands to reason that he would also excel at cleaning activities during his sojourn of postgraduate studies at the University of Crime, aka federal penitentiary.

With Nigeria's presidential election not far away, I join other well-meaning lovers of Nigeria in calling for an early release of our Hushcrappy so that he can join the presidential race, simply because if Nigeria insists on being ruled by a president that can boast of a felony criminal record, it is preferable for that maximum leader to be a practitioner of internet fraud, instead of a convicted cocaine trafficking money launder, all else being equal.

God breast Argentina.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Not To Be Deported To Nigeria.... by Wawelexy(m): 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
Creatorchris:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I agree that he should face the consequences but I don't agree that he is the major influence to young person involved in fraud.

I think people can make their own decision, its a free world.

You have a point, but not in the case of these Nigerian youth...

This guy has messed up with the mind and brain of our young guys with his affluent lifestyle he lives, tell me, you think a boy of 14 - 18yo would be wise enough to know the consequences of such lifestyle after watching the numerous videos hush do post online?

It got worse to the extent that many of them do refer to him as mentor(lot of them makes comment on his videos). He also brainwashed them that they aren't stealing, that they re only using their brain.. some will even tell you they re only collecting back what the white folks stole from their forefathers... just imagine!!!

You will see a young promising student doing well in his academics and suddenly, he would derail just because he's now rolling with the bad ones making this dough via fraud, and when you ask him, he would tell you "school na scam", that he's now a benefit boy... JSS students ooo...

Oppression and peer pressure are the main reason you see all this ritual killings here and there, infact, the don't fear anymore, they do it in broad daylight....

Just too bad!!! To every legit hustler out there, never give up, surely, it will pay off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Not To Be Deported To Nigeria.... by HarlequinLekex: 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
Creatorchris:

If na you, you no go beg?
I don't do crimes u hear me wella
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Not To Be Deported To Nigeria.... by Youngwiz71(m): 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Creatorchris:

Lol, But you no lie oooo, have you heard about NaijaBet political bet?

LoL wetin be that?
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Not To Be Deported To Nigeria.... by Creatorchris(m): 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
Angrygoat:
Hr might get killed before 11 years is up. He never get sentencing na why he still dey happy. When dem transfer am to him real block. Na thr he go beg . Odeh. U think say na only usa dey wait u. Europe sef dey wait u.foo l

You watch too much movies bro
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Not To Be Deported To Nigeria.... by Creatorchris(m): 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
Wawelexy:

You have a point, but not in the case of these Nigerian youth...

This guy has messed up with the mind and brain of our young guys with his affluent lifestyle he lives, tell me, you think a boy of 14 - 18yo would be wise enough to know the consequences of such lifestyle after watching the numerous videos hush do post online?

It got worse to the extent that many of them do refer to him as mentor(lot of them makes comment on his videos). He also brainwashed them that they aren't stealing, that they re only using their brain.. some will even tell you they re only collecting back what the white folks stole from their forefathers... just imagine!!!

You will see a young promising student doing well in his academics and suddenly, he would derail just because he's now rolling with the bad ones making this dough via fraud, and when you ask him, he would tell you "school na scam", that he's now a benefit boy... JSS students ooo...

Oppression and peer pressure are the main reason you see all this ritual killings here and there, infact, the don't fear anymore, they do it in broad daylight....

Just too bad!!! To every legit hustler out there, never give up, surely, it will pay off

I get your point.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Not To Be Deported To Nigeria.... by kokoA(m): 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
He cleans Gucci bathrooms..
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Not To Be Deported To Nigeria.... by Conner44: 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kyari is supposed to be in kirikiri maximum prison washing toilets too. By now he would have won award like his counterpart hushbingo by now.

They are just hiding him in kuje >: all of them are thieves
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Not To Be Deported To Nigeria.... by Angrygoat: 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
Stf u foo l. Which dirty movies. U think say federal crime na beans for yankee. Judge fot vex sentence am to 20years sef. Nobody go shake
Creatorchris:

You watch too much movies bro
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Not To Be Deported To Nigeria.... by Creatorchris(m): 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
Jakumo:
"Ramon ‘Hushpuppi’ Abbas has appealed to the United States Judge Otis Wright to temper justice with mercy and hand him a lighter jail term ahead of his sentencing on September 21, saying he had become a changed person after scoring high in cleaning activities."

Ha ha, wonderment. Our man Hushcrappy is not a changed man at all o, despite scoring high in jailhouse "cleaning activities".

Huscrappy has ALWAYS been in the business of "cleaning" out the contents of online bank accounts, so it stands to reason that he would also excel at cleaning activities during his sojourn of postgraduate studies at the University of Crime, aka federal penitentiary.

With Nigeria's presidential election not far away, I join other well-meaning lovers of Nigeria in calling for an early release of our Hushcrappy so that he can join the presidential race, simply because if Nigeria insists on being ruled by a president that can boast of a felony criminal record, it is preferable for that maximum leader to be a practitioner of internet fraud, instead of a convicted cocaine trafficking money launder, all else being equal.

God breast Argentina.

Wow, when I saw the write-up, I wondered what you could possibly be saying, then I started reading and wasn't understanding the point, so I had to read it again to decipher it... But we aren't all voting for candidates with criminal backgrounds...

That is why there are several candidates.

You could also think about betting on your candidate. Allow your money to speak for itself.

Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Not To Be Deported To Nigeria.... by Creatorchris(m): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
Angrygoat:
Stf u foo l. Which dirty movies. U think say federal crime na beans for yankee. Judge fot vex sentence am to 20years sef. Nobody go shake

@Angrygoat be calming down, I'm not a fool
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Not To Be Deported To Nigeria.... by Iliveforever(m): 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
The fate of every Yoruba man romance with aboki’s..
It ends sour. Always bad
Re: Hushpuppi Pleads Not To Be Deported To Nigeria.... by Creatorchris(m): 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
Conner44:
Kyari is supposed to be in kirikiri maximum prison washing toilets too. By now he would have won award like his counterpart hushbingo by now.

They are just hiding him in kuje >: all of them are thieves

Nothing wey eye no go see and hear no go hear for this Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eiye Cult Members Arrested In Lagos / Riot In Iyana Ipaja / See What Anti-malarial Drug Did To This Man (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.