Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,243 members, 7,860,554 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:29 PM

“I Came Into The Music Industry Straight From Prison” – Burna Boy Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Came Into The Music Industry Straight From Prison” – Burna Boy Says (634 Views)

Charly Boy Says 'Okorocha's Curse’ Will Soon Befall Buhari / "I Watch Old Nollywood Films" Burna Boy Says As Ay Comedian React / Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Came Into The Music Industry Straight From Prison” – Burna Boy Says by TheGistDay: 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
Burna Boy, a Grammy-winning musician, lost his composure once more on social media while exchanging insults with Wizkid fans.

The singer described the type of life he led before joining the Nigerian music industry while performing.

The self-acclaimed African giant claims that he doesn’t care who the biggest Nigerian artist is; rather, he is content with the fact that he is doing what he enjoys and is able to support his community.

He went on to explain that many people would be happier for him if they were aware of only a fraction of the hardships he has faced while risking his life to succeed financially.

https://thegistday.com/2022/09/08/i-came-into-the-music-industry-straight-from-prison-burna-boy-recounts-road-to-success/

Re: “I Came Into The Music Industry Straight From Prison” – Burna Boy Says by Iliveforever(m): 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hope you’re not going back straight to prison
Re: “I Came Into The Music Industry Straight From Prison” – Burna Boy Says by yeyebrity: 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
Serious? Hmnn….. I watched a video of Burna Boy where he had a tete a tete with a white woman.

Woman: I like your gemstone
Burna Boy: it’s not a gemstone, it’s a diamond.

Ouch! I felt for him. Dude didn’t know that a diamond is a gemstone.

(1) (Reply)

Founder Of Popular Lagos Eatery, Bukka Hut, Reportedly Commits Suicide / Man Who Drew Bobrisky On His Arm Cries Out As He Suffers Ailment From The Tattoo / Portable Omolalomi VS Asake Mr Money Who Is Richer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.