Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife (51476 Views)

Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? / Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by ElSudani: 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
Princessogaraya:
Busy prick

Causing problem.... Nonsense man

If you quote me to talk rubbish I go insult you because if na woman you guys go insult her

You lack home training and it shows.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by prettyayomide01(f): 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Prince111111: 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kabiyesi you dey do well. Make women full palace is always the best

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Ishilove: 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
Princessogaraya:
Busy prick

The Man With The The Golden Penis

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Psychokinetic: 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
visijo:
That moment in between netflix episodes when you see your reflection in the blank screen and wonder what you are doing with your life grin
Lol… Stop na! Anyhoo my own Netflix & Chill na on weekends. But still I feel that way sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Zeinymira(f): 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
Lobatan ooo
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Lovelife433(m): 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
Mad king

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by hammer567: 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
IF NOT SAY, DEM CARRY CHRISTIANITY SCATTER MY HEAD, ME AND KING SOLOMON SUPPOSE DEY COMPETE FOR WHO MARRY WIFE PASS.

THE WOMEN ARE OUR WIVES, AND WE ARE THEIR TO SUPPLY THEM PRICK AND COMFORT. grin

OONI NA MAN YOU BE, CARRY GO.

AFRICAN VALUES DEY SWEET NAU... tongue

cc cococandy, ishilove, Pocohantas, Romanoff

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by faithfull18(f): 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
SMH
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by SpatialKing(m): 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
Lifestyle of a typical Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Dshocker(m): 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
Princessogaraya:
Busy prick

If you quote me to talk rubbish I go insult you because if na woman you guys go insult her

The gods might attack you with a strike for insulting the king

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by topoftheworld(m): 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
Princessogaraya:
Busy prick

A whole King?
That's too much.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
This Ooni too like Yellow things grin grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Chicastle: 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
That one nah him problem. We have other issues lingering in the country

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by CheapHomes1: 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
TheGistDay:

https://leadership.ng/exclusive-24-hours-after-taking-new-bride-ooni-of-ife-plans-another-wedding/

Baba is trying to secure his future. This one na backup plan. Based on what happened before, he may feel that both wives can't leave at the same time. If wife 1 suddenly decides to leave, wife 2 will still be around. No be say one go commot only baba go de. Nobody go de to help am hold body.

On the other hand, the man has to look inwards. If two women left him, then there's something he isn't doing right. But to think these professionally secure ladies will put everything away to come and play olori is amazing. Not sure they would have married any man who would have told them to be housewives. Na there you go hear grammar.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by hammer567: 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
This Ooni too like Yellow things grin grin grin

HE WILL SOON MARRY AN IGBO ONE.

I CAN PREDICT HIM, FROM FAR.

THE IGBO WIFE IS LOADING...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by bigtt76(f): 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by dust144(m): 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
He goat
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by DeOTR: 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
My mentor. grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by BeanmanX(m): 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ooni the pussy Slayer..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by mariahAngel(f): 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Odogwu Alpha male finally understands that women need competition to behave.

Our Nairaland simps 4 don run go romance section to open a "Should I Marry A New Wife or Return To My Ex?" thread.

@mariahangel take note. You no reach.

Yet you can't get me out of your head.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Eniolohunda: 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Iliveforever:
Even their king is sex starved ahhhh.
Wetin person go do this people oo.

This is first class king that we are talking about, not those king in your land that doesn't have class. And let me tell you, Yoruba culture allow them to have many as they want, yes you heard me right. Except he wants to restrict himself, meanwhile why restricting himself from what is lawful to him and a woman will be rubishing him in the name of one wife.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
These two women will bear the brunt.
The traditionalists will make sure they don't slip.

Sometimes i wonder what these women see.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by squash47(m): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
Iliveforever:
Even their king is sex starved ahhhh.
Wetin person go do this people oo.

U women are d cause
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by NoToPile: 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
I thought rumor had it that the 2nd bride to be was princess Ashley Adegoke
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by ppogba: 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
Killing two birds with one stone.

More energy to your waist, Kabiyesi.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Walai(m): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ooni don dey motivate me.
E be like I go give another girl belle.
This my baby mama need competition

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by Samat12: 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hmmm..this life sef
And my own problem now is just who will help me with a soft loan of just 20k to repair my Keke. I will pay back with interest in two months time.
Pls I not a scammer. just a legit hustler facing some really tough times in his hustle.
Hence. I will show you all necessary evidence to prove that I'm genuine and capable of paying back when due.
We rise by lifting others peeps
Thanks.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by SURElee(f): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
In 7years on the throne. Two women have left him. What does that say?

Now, he wants to marry them in numbers. A data electronic engineer leaving Scotland to come sit in a palace.

If he like make he marry Oil and gas magnate and Engineer of Scotland. If it goes south, dem go return back to base.

All of them sha want to be referred to as Queen blah blah even after leaving him.

The broom wey pursue the first two dey on top roof dey wait for others.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife by esivue007(m): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
The gods must be crazy grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) / Ooni Of Ife Visits Ogiame Ikenwoli, The Olu Of Warri / Breast Touching Festival In Singapore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.