Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

PDP Crisis: Bot Chairman, Walid Jibrin, Resigns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Bot Chairman, Walid Jibrin, Resigns (19626 Views)

PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews / Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency / Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Bot Chairman, Walid Jibrin, Resigns by dannykares: 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
The real fact is that Northerners cannot take all positions if the National chairman promised to resign once a northern candidate emerge the ticket , so let him keep to his words if he truly a man of wisdom

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Bot Chairman, Walid Jibrin, Resigns by Okwyjesus(m): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
FirstSon01:
Very good, we're getting there but we are not looking for BoT. Jubrin should have stayed, all we need is for Iyiorcha Ayu to step down.

PDP does not belong to one region but to all of us. One region cannot be the president and Chairman, it's not possible. Ayu should step down quickly let us get going with campaigns.

I know Agbado and Obi supporters will not like this. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wike2023
Atiku2023
PDP 2023!!!

Focus on LP matter, your chairmen both National and Lagos are factional. You have 2 Lagos governorship candidates and 4 national chairmen.

The fact that PDP didn't give you people ticket still hurts you till tomorrow. You would have won with us but now you can only hope, wail and insult everybody everywhere out of pain knowing you stand no chance.

Northerners sani the game well.
The have concluded Ayu won't leave.
The want to use BOT Chairman balance equation

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Bot Chairman, Walid Jibrin, Resigns by Abdu81: 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
OROSUNBOLB:

Yea,he HAVE won already ! Olodo,like Obi like his supporters !

Thanks for cursing,but remeber that those who supports evil are already cursed.

Anyway for obi the enemies story have continue to change to his favor just one more story and is over, and that is sure.

ObiDatti Is ordained boy, only that few can't see it, but majority have.
Re: PDP Crisis: Bot Chairman, Walid Jibrin, Resigns by Trilz(m): 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
I do data entry jobs
Online database
Pdf to excel
Pdf to Ms word
Check my signature for more info.
Re: PDP Crisis: Bot Chairman, Walid Jibrin, Resigns by Babastrong(m): 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
[quote author=finestiyke post=116469007]Wike is doing well. He's showing them Pepper. Like for Obi share for Tinubu[ Your lord and saviour will surely win here. This is where God destined him to rule. Social media president!!]

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Bot Chairman, Walid Jibrin, Resigns by Karlosorji(m): 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
FirstSon01:
Very good, we're getting there but we are not looking for BoT. Jubrin should have stayed, all we need is for Iyiorcha Ayu to step down.

PDP does not belong to one region but to all of us. One region cannot be the president and Chairman, it's not possible. Ayu should step down quickly let us get going with campaigns.

I know Agbado and Obi supporters will not like this. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wike2023
Atiku2023
PDP 2023!!!

Focus on LP matter, your chairmen both National and Lagos are factional. You have 2 Lagos governorship candidates and 4 national chairmen.

The fact that PDP didn't give you people ticket still hurts you till tomorrow. You would have won with us but now you can only hope, wail and insult everybody everywhere out of pain knowing you stand no chance.
No. You are the one in pains cos you and every other person in PDP knows its game over for you guys. Obi is a champion
Re: PDP Crisis: Bot Chairman, Walid Jibrin, Resigns by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
Okay na
Re: PDP Crisis: Bot Chairman, Walid Jibrin, Resigns by Sasi54: 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
uncle wike go jst the laugh

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Bot Chairman, Walid Jibrin, Resigns by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
Abdu81:

Thanks for cursing,but remeber that those who supports evil are already cursed.

Anyway for obi the enemies story have continue to change to his favor just one more story and is over, and that is sure.

ObiDatti Is ordained boy, only that few can't see it, but majority have.

Guy,you need to go back to school ! I can't make any sense or meaning out of the crap you put up there. I mean,what's with all these incomprehensible gibberish you keep spewing ? Why don't you write in your native language if that will make whatever message you're trying to pass across meaningful ? Trust me,the crap up there is quite stressful to read
!

You aren't worthy of further response from me kiddo,bye.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Bot Chairman, Walid Jibrin, Resigns by Triplerg: 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ayu dug his grave by supporting Atiku in the primary.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Bot Chairman, Walid Jibrin, Resigns by tishbite42: 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
Na small thing
Re: PDP Crisis: Bot Chairman, Walid Jibrin, Resigns by onomeabuja: 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
The good thing is, PDP doesn't need much of south votes to win this coming election but just some chunks $ get d largess from the north.
All this Obi supporters are just being childish on every thread!
If una like make una (obi supporters) they get likes & shares on social media, it doesn't change the fact that Obi won't even come second in this election....
PDP all the way......
Still is ur next president. grin
Re: PDP Crisis: Bot Chairman, Walid Jibrin, Resigns by Abdu81: 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
OROSUNBOLB:

Guy,you need to go back to school ! I can't make any sense or meaning out of the crap you put up there. I mean,what's with all these incomprehensible gibberish you keep spewing ? Why don't you write in your native language if that will make whatever message you're trying to pass across meaningful ? Trust me,the crap up there is quite stressful to read
!

You aren't worthy of further response from me kiddo,bye.

Aren't you cursed for supporting evil bat and a terrorist shettima.

Obi will now come 4th no more social media president. Your stories will continue to change until he is announced winner.

Boy chill, you can't stop a man whose time have come.
2023 is Obi or obi.

The most accepted candidate nationwide, after Nigeria African nations follow suit,

SOROKE generation setting history and steps.
The golden generation of the Nigerian youths.
Re: PDP Crisis: Bot Chairman, Walid Jibrin, Resigns by Deltavariant(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
2023 the ball will in South's court...
Re: PDP Crisis: Bot Chairman, Walid Jibrin, Resigns by Enkidu70: 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
Re: PDP Crisis: Bot Chairman, Walid Jibrin, Resigns by Emesigan: 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ok na
Re: PDP Crisis: Bot Chairman, Walid Jibrin, Resigns by AntonVince: 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
Announced3:

You must be a bastard... keep attacking TINUBU,

Lalasticlala, OAM4J:

Please do justice here.
Rule 2 broken.
Re: PDP Crisis: Bot Chairman, Walid Jibrin, Resigns by 917modupeore: 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ayu, over to youAyu, over to you...
Re: PDP Crisis: Bot Chairman, Walid Jibrin, Resigns by WhiteHouse9ja: 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
FirstSon01:

Wike2023
Atiku2023
PDP 2023!!!

Mad people everywhere
Re: PDP Crisis: Bot Chairman, Walid Jibrin, Resigns by Mickykarim: 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
COSMETIC, CHNAGES NOTHING.

The cheating at the PDP presidential primaries remains the Albatross and the undoing of the party.

TOO LITTLE TOO LATE.
Re: PDP Crisis: Bot Chairman, Walid Jibrin, Resigns by Searchingvictor: 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
Look

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yusuf Obi-Datti: Motives Behind EndSARS Seem Political / Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu / Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killing Of Enugu Pregnant Woman – Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.