Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

APC Woman Leader, Betta Edu Leads Women Solidarity Walk For Tinubu in Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Woman Leader, Betta Edu Leads Women Solidarity Walk For Tinubu in Borno (23996 Views)

Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. / Northern Youths Mobilize Support For Peter Obi, Embark On Solidarity Walk(photo) / Kano 2 Million Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Committee List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Woman Leader, Betta Edu Leads Women Solidarity Walk For Tinubu in Borno by BentizilL: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
Thank you Borno...
It's only BAT that's capable of saving Nigeria out of all the candidates, his antecedent success in politicAl governance can never be ignored... smiley

Vote competence
Vote success
Vote BAT
My brothers, pls don't be a tribal bigot... kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Woman Leader, Betta Edu Leads Women Solidarity Walk For Tinubu in Borno by Adexxi(m): 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
Even the three big Kkk state can't boost of that figure grin. Borno state will be won by Apc but it won't be business as usual
Ayo25:
BORNO

LP..... 200

PDP..... 500

APC....... 3,520,000

grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Woman Leader, Betta Edu Leads Women Solidarity Walk For Tinubu in Borno by Adeolajude(m): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
Wow...I pray her effort towards a better Nigeria be rewarded..wow..she so much love Nigeria that she will give her life for nigeria without receiving Kobo...hmm..or what can I say when u are in a country where deceit and hyoocrisy is the best selling material

1 Like

Re: APC Woman Leader, Betta Edu Leads Women Solidarity Walk For Tinubu in Borno by Cof1ex(m): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
See as she fresh, see as others yamayama
Re: APC Woman Leader, Betta Edu Leads Women Solidarity Walk For Tinubu in Borno by Biodundimeji(m): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Peter Obituary should never be compared to Jagaban!

Obi the lunatic advisee don’t know how to create wealth for his people. He’s just a nonentity that’s being praised because the SE lack leadership and in the midst of the blind, a one eyed man is king.
Lmao... See as you carry the investment for like you can afford it

1 Like

Re: APC Woman Leader, Betta Edu Leads Women Solidarity Walk For Tinubu in Borno by josielewa(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
Announced3:

You are still pained.. cry kids
me pained, na, i don't even give a bleep about the politics in Nigeria, am just saying the north will prefer power remains in north .....
Re: APC Woman Leader, Betta Edu Leads Women Solidarity Walk For Tinubu in Borno by Adexxi(m): 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
And this is why Igbo will never taste power. Must you always abuse people who are against Obi presidency You guys need to wakeup , this is democracy, you support whoever you wish.

Ss and se votes can't make Obituary a president. Don't be deceived by Obi movement in SW na your igbo kinsmen dey do the walk grin Obi is unknown to ordinary yoruba men/women.
Winters23:

North doesn’t own Nigeria!

Let Tinubu and Atiku share core north while OBI Puckets SS, SE, NC and 40% of SW.

Fvck north

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Woman Leader, Betta Edu Leads Women Solidarity Walk For Tinubu in Borno by SOFTSKILL: 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
josielewa:
solidarity walk in borno wey atiku go win...the northerners are very wise..,2023 is around the corner.

check my signature.

Stop deceiving yourself, the same people voted Abiola in 1993

2 Likes

Re: APC Woman Leader, Betta Edu Leads Women Solidarity Walk For Tinubu in Borno by SOFTSKILL: 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
Adexxi:
And this is why Igbo will never taste power. Must you always abuse people who are against Obi presidency You guys need to wakeup , this is democracy, you support whoever you wish.

Ss and se votes can't make Obituary a president. Don't be deceived by Obi movement in SW na your igbo kinsmen dey do the walk grin Obi is unknown to ordinary yoruba men/women.

Ekiti and Osun elections confirmed that already

1 Like

Re: APC Woman Leader, Betta Edu Leads Women Solidarity Walk For Tinubu in Borno by josielewa(m): 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Stop deceiving yourself, the same people voted Abiola in 1993
that was then, i don't think history will repeat itself....lets watch and see
Re: APC Woman Leader, Betta Edu Leads Women Solidarity Walk For Tinubu in Borno by Gohs: 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
From the look of things Peter Obi is the best person to make Nigeria better — let's not lie

Vote Labour party. . .
Vote Peter Obi 2023 for true progress
Re: APC Woman Leader, Betta Edu Leads Women Solidarity Walk For Tinubu in Borno by Khaysee: 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
March
Re: APC Woman Leader, Betta Edu Leads Women Solidarity Walk For Tinubu in Borno by LegendHero(m): 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
lathrowinger:

This your gorilla made me remember some certain history about indigbo, don't tell me the stories was truth. Sè òoto ni?

Walahi otito ni.

1 Like

Re: APC Woman Leader, Betta Edu Leads Women Solidarity Walk For Tinubu in Borno by VIKTO83(m): 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
Tinubu say make una calm down till campaign window open.
Why una dey raise people BP na?
I don't like what i hate please.

3 Likes

Re: APC Woman Leader, Betta Edu Leads Women Solidarity Walk For Tinubu in Borno by josielewa(m): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
[quote author=Announced3 post=116471604][/quote] if i may ask what implication..my brother if north wins, nothing will sup...
Re: APC Woman Leader, Betta Edu Leads Women Solidarity Walk For Tinubu in Borno by Babastrong(m): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
[quote author=AdamuKD post=116469797] grin
Senseless women. Go check, you go see say na packet of salt and Maggie them give them to show face. That's the weapon they use for those rural women after impoverishing them. That's is what APC and PDP are calling structures. But come next year, we go dismantle that nonsense [ Castrated shameless dog. You said more than this when Nnamid kanu was a free pet. Once in cage, you forgot biafra. I can never be threatning by igbo huge appearance because majority of them are cowards.]
Re: APC Woman Leader, Betta Edu Leads Women Solidarity Walk For Tinubu in Borno by Babastrong(m): 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
[quote author=BentizilL post=116471226]Thank you Borno...
It's only BAT that's capable of saving Nigeria out of all the candidates, his antecedent success in politicAl governance can never be ignored... smiley

Vote competence
Vote success
Vote BAT
My brothers, pls don't be a tribal bigot... kiss[ My brother, on tinubu mandate we stand gidigba.]
Re: APC Woman Leader, Betta Edu Leads Women Solidarity Walk For Tinubu in Borno by jaggabban: 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
Toneypen247:
He who pays the piper dictates the tune. At the end of the day, a man follows his heart. wink wink

Chop, clean your mouth and vote for your preferred candidate.
If they can channel this walk into demanding justice and security from the government for the whole mess committed by Boko Haram and still ongoing then Borno will be a safe environment to live in.
Apc trying to deliver us from Apc undecided undecided

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research service, assignment, assessment and project of a top-notch quality
grin
Una still they us this slang.
Kontinu
Re: APC Woman Leader, Betta Edu Leads Women Solidarity Walk For Tinubu in Borno by hmohammed(m): 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
Abdul05:
This's just a small tip for the big race.. > grin grin cheesy

Can obi attract this kind of crowds in the north ? For where... cheesy cheesy

Continue throwing stones on a fruitless tree. cheesy

Obi can't even pull this crowd in the South East

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Woman Leader, Betta Edu Leads Women Solidarity Walk For Tinubu in Borno by Prisco4luv(m): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
May God help Nigeria in choosing the right leaders
Re: APC Woman Leader, Betta Edu Leads Women Solidarity Walk For Tinubu in Borno by Abdul05: 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
hmohammed:

Obi can't even pull this crowd in the South East
bro God bless
Re: APC Woman Leader, Betta Edu Leads Women Solidarity Walk For Tinubu in Borno by PeterObi4LP: 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
Toneypen247:
He who pays the piper dictates the tune. At the end of the day, a man follows his heart. wink wink

If they can channel this walk into demanding justice and security from the government for the whole mess committed by Boko Haram and still ongoing then Borno will be a safe environment to live in.

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research service, assignment, assessment and project of a top-notch quality

You have said it all

1 Like

Re: APC Woman Leader, Betta Edu Leads Women Solidarity Walk For Tinubu in Borno by smith1985(m): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
Toneypen247:

cry me a river...una eyes go clear soon..jagaban on the move..
Re: APC Woman Leader, Betta Edu Leads Women Solidarity Walk For Tinubu in Borno by Babastrong(m): 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
[quote author=chaddy16 post=116470523]Rubbish. OBIdients will pull a bigger crowd. lipsrsealed[ Bigger crowd without pvc. Mr ibo, you will surely go back to nnamid kanu, your forgotten god after 2023.]
Re: APC Woman Leader, Betta Edu Leads Women Solidarity Walk For Tinubu in Borno by smith1985(m): 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
josielewa:
solidarity walk in borno wey atiku go win...the northerners are very wise..,2023 is around the corner.

check my signature.
hahaha i can feel the pain in ur voice..haha cry me a river borno is lock down for Jagaban.

3 Likes

Re: APC Woman Leader, Betta Edu Leads Women Solidarity Walk For Tinubu in Borno by Coun3MAN: 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
THIS WOMAN NO DEY FEAR BOKO HARAM OH,

NOT EVEN IN MAIDUGURI BUT KONDUGA L.G.A, I SALUTE YOU
Re: APC Woman Leader, Betta Edu Leads Women Solidarity Walk For Tinubu in Borno by Spicycat(f): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
oyeb15:
Government boys would have been paid.They don't strike during election or political rally. They tried to kill Zulum when he wasn't cooperating. Now, their target is Abuja cos they feel the cabal are against their promoter becoming VP.

We won't allow Shetima to use Tinubu to ascend Nigeria presidency.

This is very very senseless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’ / APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely / Dolapo Osinbajo's 49th Birthday: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.