Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

2023 Presidency: Liberation Movement Endorses Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Liberation Movement Endorses Peter Obi (492 Views)

Breaking: Oga Ndi Oga Movement Endorses Dr Festus / Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) / SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: Liberation Movement Endorses Peter Obi by Chukwuemeka2002: 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
A futurist and former Presidential Candidate of Liberation Movement, LM, in the 2019 General elections, Dr Kriz David has thrown his weight behind the Presidential Candidate of Labour Party, Peter Obi.

https://deridebleatacheless.com/bxkxsq31pj?key=07f263f0c954a242510a84b803e32cd6

In an interview monitored on Arise TV recently, the financial expert and a development economist noted that the ticket of Peter Obi and his runningmate, Yussuf Datti offers a glimpse of hope for Nigerians especially the youths whom he said are disenchanted with the current crop of leaders.

Dr David, who is also the National Chairman of the Liberation Movement, LM, insisted that Nigeria is trapped in a morass of a failed state and will continue in endless cycle of failure until the leadership recruitment process is gotten right.

He said: “In the 2023 elections, there is glimpse of hope because Nigerians, especially the Nigerian youths, have resolved to solve the leadership problem. They have risen up to liberate themselves from the Leadership failure. You see the spontaineity in the obedient Movement largely driven by Nigerian youths.The Peter Obi and Datti ticket, I must say offers a great hope”

According to him, over the years, there has been a problem with the recruiting system in choosing leaders in Nigeria.

On who is responsible for the leadership failure, he insisted that both the leaders and the led share in the blame adding that with the injection of non-career politicians like Peter Obi and Yussuf Datti, right set of leaders are beginning to emerge.

He said: “These two individuals (Obi-Datti) are not vocational politicians that are looking for how to progress their political career. They have demonstrated that they understand the issues bedevilling Nigerians and the capacity to solve them. I believe the Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party offers a great hope.”

He said the very essence of government has been ignored.

His words: “It is absurd for anyone to say that the welfare of Nigerians cannot be the subject of election campaign.”
The Strategic Leadership expert, however, berated the Buhari APC led administration lamenting that “Nigeria is a classic case of the crucible of leadership.”

According to him, the undeniable truth is that for the past seven years, Nigerians have experienced the dark side of leadership which he described as the kind of leadership that is insular, pretentious and plays the ostrich.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Liberation Movement Endorses Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
God's appointed!
Obi for Nigeria!

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Liberation Movement Endorses Peter Obi by midehi2(f): 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Liberation Movement Endorses Peter Obi by AdamuKD: 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
grin
I am from Kaduna state but the old order that has not benefited the youths needs to be dismantled. I want a better future for myself and my children. If we don't change it now, u and I will wake up one fateful morning and find out that Ur already old and couldn't achieve anything in life because Tilinbu, atiku and friends has stolen our common wealth. God forbid

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Liberation Movement Endorses Peter Obi by floret23(f): 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
Endorsement that Tinubu is always ready to pay billions for, Obi is get it for free. A good name is better than stolen wealth.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Liberation Movement Endorses Peter Obi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
Good one

The ministry is moving

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Liberation Movement Endorses Peter Obi by PresidObi: 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
With Peter Obi, there is a real chance that Nigeria will get better quickly.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Liberation Movement Endorses Peter Obi by flamingREED(m): 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
Abi ooo
Re: 2023 Presidency: Liberation Movement Endorses Peter Obi by ecolime(m): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
Urchins will call him IPOB

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why EPL Was Postponed Due To The Queen's Death / 2023: 7 Million Nigerians Sue INEC Over Failure To Complete Voter Registration / This is What You Should Look Out For As The Campaign Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.