Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

A Drive Through Marina Resort Calabar, Cross River with Beautiful Sunset View - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Drive Through Marina Resort Calabar, Cross River with Beautiful Sunset View (920 Views)

A Drive Through Tinapa Resort In Calabar(2022 Review) What Exactly Happened? / Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix) / My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Drive Through Marina Resort Calabar, Cross River with Beautiful Sunset View by Bbsharon(f): 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hello Nairalanders, in this video I shared A Drive Through Marina Resort Calabar and Waterfront with Beautiful Sunset View. Marina Resort is located in Crossriver State Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE-h9_8VM6k
Re: A Drive Through Marina Resort Calabar, Cross River with Beautiful Sunset View by Bbsharon(f): 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
The last time I was here was in 2019, I visited the Slave trade museum, went on a boat ride and hoped to come back to see a movie at the cinema then as the movie they were showing were not recent movies at the time.

The Resort used to be a very active leisure spot with some of the major facilities still
working then. At least then the cinema that has become inactive for a while was being setup to function again and though not showing latest movies but it was better than none. The boat ride seems more attractive to me then unlike this time around in 2022, I would not dare go on that boat ride again grin. The boats look so old and not well maintained at all with the river bank surroundings piled up with dirt. Also the slave trade museum was not open nor was there anyone around there ready to attend to tourist.

1 Share

Re: A Drive Through Marina Resort Calabar, Cross River with Beautiful Sunset View by Bbsharon(f): 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
Well, I did enjoy capturing the beautiful sunset view at the waterfront which made up for my day at the resort. Aside that, the place now seems more like an evening leisure sit-out spot with different lounge and bars selling drinks(alcoholic and non), barbecued fish, shawarma, night treats, and offering evening night out activities and is usually surprisingly kind of rowdy towards the waterfront area and the other bars at the end of the road to the entrance. So if you do enjoy such activities then I bet you would not find the place boring at all

1 Share

Re: A Drive Through Marina Resort Calabar, Cross River with Beautiful Sunset View by Bbsharon(f): 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
Well, for me I just feel we are missing out some of the main point of the whole place already and it's tending more towards just an entertainment spot leaving out some important aspect of the whole setup already.

I hope you do enjoy the view!!

Thanks

https://www.travelwithdemmy.com/2022/09/a-drive-through-marina-resort-calabar.html

1 Share

Re: A Drive Through Marina Resort Calabar, Cross River with Beautiful Sunset View by Sammy07: 9:50am On Oct 26, 2022
Bb, I've missed many of your travels, thought you deactivated or so. Until I noticed you are still here wink
Re: A Drive Through Marina Resort Calabar, Cross River with Beautiful Sunset View by Sammy07: 9:50am On Oct 26, 2022
Mynd44
Nlfbmod
Seun

(1) (Reply)

Juju Is Real; Lady Says As Her USA Passport Disappear At The Airport Mysteriousl / Experience Diversity, Explore Opportunities: A People To People Experience: / A Protest Note To Spanish Authorities On Killing On A Nigerian In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.