Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Quick Tips On How You Can Make More Money As A Corper - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Quick Tips On How You Can Make More Money As A Corper (728 Views)

NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Tips On How You Can Make More Money As A Corper by manuelalexis(m): 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
Corpers get in here, let's rub minds, the struggles of being a corper are real, especially if you don’t have a means of income that is separate from alawee. I know that we can all agree it is very tough to survive on that level.

If you depend solely on the stipends you get by the end of the month or the money sent to you by your parents/guardian what would be left to you after you must have paid dues, spent a lot on transportation, catered for your essential needs?

Imagine having another source of income that pays you twice the amount you get per month and imagine how it will benefit and help you live better and comfortably as a corper. On the days you don't go to work and your free time and evening times you can invest into this other thing you are doing.

There are many things you can do as a side hustle but not all are flexible and remote. Imagine having an online store where you sell stuff online like men’s wear, women’s bags, and shoes that can be accessed at your leisure. Being an online seller doesn't really take much from you, you can have relatively low capital and zero experience to do so with the help of GOTAHIA, gotahia has brought the market to you and everything you need at the platter of gold.

Gotahia helps online sellers (aka resellers) to find the products their customers want and build their network of suppliers. Suppliers are wholesalers, importers, or producers who have large quantities of goods and can sell at low prices. Resellers buy from suppliers and sell to final consumers.

As a reseller on Gotahia, you will find products that you can sell for a good profit margin. You can buy those products from suppliers in bulk to get the best prices or you can start marketing the products without buying them because the suppliers can dropship when you get an order. This is fantastic since you don’t have to go looking for these products yourself in the market. Everything can be done at the comfort of your home just visit www.gotahia.com/reseller to become an online seller today and get the best deals you can find anywhere at your fingertips and begin your side hustle at ease.

What do you think?
Re: Quick Tips On How You Can Make More Money As A Corper by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
Very lucrative
Re: Quick Tips On How You Can Make More Money As A Corper by manuelalexis(m): 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
yeah it is, do you have a business or what do you do?
Mirabel11:
Very lucrative
Re: Quick Tips On How You Can Make More Money As A Corper by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
manuelalexis:
yeah it is, do you have a business or what do you do?

Am a freelance writer
Re: Quick Tips On How You Can Make More Money As A Corper by manuelalexis(m): 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
and do you have an interest in selling physical products?
Mirabel11:

Am a freelance writer
Re: Quick Tips On How You Can Make More Money As A Corper by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
manuelalexis:
and do you have an interest in selling physical products?

Nooo
Re: Quick Tips On How You Can Make More Money As A Corper by manuelalexis(m): 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
alright, it's nice talking with you
Mirabel11:

Nooo
Re: Quick Tips On How You Can Make More Money As A Corper by Bloomberriez: 8:15am On Sep 13, 2022
I remember serving in Ph then... the hustle had to become real because the alawee was small fam! I started a business then selling tshirts to my fellow corp members and I was steady collecting their money.

Business will save your life!!

1 Like

Re: Quick Tips On How You Can Make More Money As A Corper by manuelalexis(m): 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
thanks for sharing this experience here
Bloomberriez:
I remember serving in Ph then... the hustle had to become real because the alawee was small fam! I started a business then selling tshirts to my fellow corp members and I was steady collecting their money.

Business will save your life!!
Re: Quick Tips On How You Can Make More Money As A Corper by Bloomberriez: 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
You're welcome, I hope some else can make a decision to start a business today

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Orientation / NYSC Certificate Palaver! / Vacancy In An Health Maintenance Organization In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.