Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Uk Source - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Uk Source (2399 Views)

Join Me To Observe This Football Source For The Next Two Weeks. / Free Fixed Match Source . %100 No Chance to Lose / 3 Odds From A Reliable Source. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Source by UKSOURCE: 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
Today's match already won

LORIENT - NANTES

X/1 HT/FT

ODD -5.70

100%
Re: Uk Source by UKSOURCE: 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
Today's match won so early

X/1. HT/FT

100% SAFE

Re: Uk Source by lukasa: 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
I told you about this people...we know most of them.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Source by yemi1504: 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
lukasa:

grin
Re: Uk Source by UKSOURCE: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
lukasa:

This is why we don't give our match for free and I already made huge amount from sports and we still help others with our match but free match I will never give to anyone again is either you believe or not life goes on

Re: Uk Source by UKSOURCE: 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
Tomorrow match we expect 100% win as always

And free match from tomorrow will be from our personal prediction and not our 100% match
Re: Uk Source by Crack9(m): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
lukasa:

@Lukasa I'm not in anyway defending UK source but I've been observing his updates..I've not seen anyone that came here to tag him a thief or scammer...pls play it cool...my 50kobo
Re: Uk Source by Patrickker(m): 2:13am On Sep 12, 2022
Crack9:

@Lukasa I'm not in anyway defending UK source but I've been observing his updates..I've not seen anyone that came here to tag him a thief or scammer...pls play it cool...my 50kobo
Look before you leap sha o.
Re: Uk Source by UKSOURCE: 10:05am On Sep 12, 2022
FREE TIP : 12 / 09 / 2022

15:30h RFS – Spartaks 1
1.35 ?:?

21:00h Almeria – Osasuna Under 3.5
1.33 ?:?

20:45h Empoli – AS Roma Under 3.5
1.40 ?:?

18:00h Besiktas – Basaksehir BTTS
Re: Uk Source by Crack9(m): 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
Patrickker:

Aiit man..Noted
Re: Uk Source by uwuana: 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
Patrickker:

leave am, since he no dey see road, e go soon clear for him eyes grin grin grin
Re: Uk Source by Crack9(m): 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
uwuana:
leave am, since he no dey see road, e go soon clear for him eyes grin grin grin

Jude Maka why ? I no be novice for this hustle nah wey go just jump like frog enta trap net..haba
Re: Uk Source by UKSOURCE: 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
Free match today

GOOD LUCK GUYS

IF YOU WANT GUARANTEED WINNING TAKE THE SUB.

Re: Uk Source by Patrickker(m): 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
UKSOURCE:
Free match today

GOOD LUCK GUYS

IF YOU WANT GUARANTEED WINNING TAKE THE SUB.

Baba, nothing like guaranteed winning if you cant streak a free winning. You can't be giving me red free games and expect me to pay for green unseen.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Source by lukasa: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mr pattriker very funny scenes everyday..

2 Likes

Re: Uk Source by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
Patrickker:

Baba, nothing like guaranteed winning if you cant streak a free winning. You can't be giving me red free games and expect me to pay for green unseen.
If free wins it's a plus, if it doesn't then "FREE" and of course displaying winnings of SOURCE...
Re: Uk Source by Psady(m): 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
Allow the young man to do his thing in peace! He's been fair enough giving out some free games here, am so sure u guys badmouthing his work do play his games codedly.
Re: Uk Source by UKSOURCE: 10:04am On Sep 14, 2022
Free. Mega big odd prediction

Meanwhile our paid single match won as always 3.50--9.50 100%

Re: Uk Source by Apasara: 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
GOOD EVENING BOSS UKSOURCE AM INTERESTED AND I BELIEVE IN YOU AND IN YOUR ABILITY EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU BEFORE PLEASE HELP ADD ME UP TO YOUR WHATSAPP GROUP 08108026193,. LET REASON TOGETHER LIKE BUSINESS MEN, CONCERNING YOUR SUBSCRIPTION. THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLES
Re: Uk Source by UKSOURCE: 8:54am On Sep 15, 2022
Free match today

If you want to win always then take the sub

Re: Uk Source by Patrickker(m): 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
UKSOURCE:
Free match today

... but if you want to lose always take the free. Epic!

1 Like

Re: Uk Source by lukasa: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
Mumu talk...
Re: Uk Source by femarium(m): 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
This guy eeen dnt mind him..doing like demi god
Re: Uk Source by UKSOURCE: 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
Free two odds today

Meanwhile sub match won as always

Wigan - Reading

Wigan Or Reading

Norwich - West Brom

Norwich Or West Brom

Lille - Toulouse

Lille Or Toulouse

Clear Betslip
Accept odds change

MULTIPLE

Total Odds2.03

Stake
Clear1002005001000
Re: Uk Source by UKSOURCE: 11:57am On Sep 18, 2022
18h September 2022

Time: 13:30
Match: Genk – Gent
Tip: X Odd: 3.00 FT: ?:?

Time: 15:45
Match: Levski Sofia – CSKA Sofia
Tip: X Odd: 3.00 FT: ?:?

Time: 22:00
Match: Orsomarso – Leones
Tip: X Odd: 2.85 FT: ?:?

We have accurate sure single match that is 100%

Take our subscription to earn money always
Re: Uk Source by femarium(m): 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
Go and sleep
Re: Uk Source by Patrickker(m): 5:24am On Sep 20, 2022
Psady:
Allow the young man to do his thing in peace! He's been fair enough giving out some free games here, am so sure u guys badmouthing his work do play his games codedly.
I hope you are winning with his free tips, oga suporter. I also hope you openly played the last 3 free draws he dropped that all turned red?

No one pays me, but i sometimes do this to protect over ambitious and seemingly new bettors from this kind of deception and cunny punters who make more money off unsuspecting suscribers than the games they tell u are 100% sure.

Stop being a complice to criminality. I personally know how much i have lost in the hands of cun men like this.

you can't give what you dont have. U cant ask me to pay for sub games after stringing free reds, I maintain.

this is the most useless tips i have come across in a long time. 3 free draws, 3 losses and you ask people to give u money for what? The remaining fourth and fifth that will still cut. Person wey know simply know.

1 Like

Re: Uk Source by UKSOURCE: 9:51am On Sep 20, 2022

We can't drop our paid match here for free again as we already said is up to you to make a decision
Re: Uk Source by UKSOURCE: 9:53am On Sep 20, 2022
Patrickker:

I hope you are winning with his free tips, oga suporter. I also hope you openly played the last 3 free draws he dropped that all turned red?

No one pays me, but i sometimes do this to protect over ambitious and seemingly new bettors from this kind of deception and cunny punters who make more money off unsuspecting suscribers than the games they tell u are 100% sure.

Stop being a complice to criminality. I personally know how much i have lost in the hands of cun men like this.

you can't give what you dont have. U cant ask me to pay for sub games after stringing free reds, I maintain.

this is the most useless tips i have come across in a long time. 3 free draws, 3 losses and you ask people to give u money for what? The remaining fourth and fifth that will still cut. Person wey know simply know.

Keep waiting for the free match to win is up to you but we will never drop our paid match here for free again
Re: Uk Source by femarium(m): 10:20am On Sep 20, 2022
You are a thief...get lost
Re: Uk Source by UKSOURCE: 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
femarium:
You are a thief...get lost

grin grin grin low life beggar tongue tongue tongue tongue keep asking for free match tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: Uk Source by uwuana: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
UKSOURCE:

grin grin grin low life beggar tongue tongue tongue tongue keep asking for free match tongue tongue tongue grin
see mumu open aboki red goro teeth dey laugh,you get fixed draw match you no take am help yourself and your entire village plus your family members, you come nairaland con dey find who go pay you money before you release game, God punish this bloody criminal,Ole.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yakubu Makes Comeback, And Scores / Brazil Vs Italy, The Clash Of Champions In The Confederations Cup / Leaked!!!lionel Messi Wins 2013 Ballon D Or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.