Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Uk Source - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Uk Source (2400 Views)

Join Me To Observe This Football Source For The Next Two Weeks. / Free Fixed Match Source . %100 No Chance to Lose / 3 Odds From A Reliable Source. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Source by UKSOURCE: 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
Re: Uk Source by uwuana: 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
UKSOURCE:

tongue tongue tongue tongue refusal to offer free match 'NO BE WAR OOOOO!' grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin DIRTY BEGGARS tongue tongue tongue tongue

mumu wei no fit predict even under 5.5 game,all the games you dropped previously turn tickets into blood stain all over, I pity for who go fall mugu for this useless idiot wei come nairaland to come collect d money wei him papa give us to keep for him when he die.

1 Like

Re: Uk Source by UKSOURCE: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
Re: Uk Source by Patrickker(m): 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
UKSOURCE:

grin grin grin grin grin LOW LIFE BEGGARS UNA DEY MAKE ME LAUGH OOOOO!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue I REFUSED TO DROP GREEN MATCH FOR HUNGRY GREEDY PUNKS tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Your mumu is legendary. Who is asking you for any free match, are you ok at all. People are asking you to get lost and you are saying they are waiting for free match. Your village people are dancing shaku shaku on top this one head.
Re: Uk Source by UKSOURCE: 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
Re: Uk Source by femarium(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
My brother uwana...dnt mind the idiot..He is a serial looser and a pathetic man...He is in a state of hullabaloo and a state of entropy..May he get sense someday
Re: Uk Source by uwuana: 6:27am On Sep 21, 2022
UKSOURCE:

grin grin grin grin HUNGRY PUNK grin grin grin grin grin grin

tongue tongue tongue I STILL REFUSE TO DROP MATCH tongue tongue tongue

AND IT'S A SHAME THAT DESPITE ALL THIS YOU WILL STILL VISIT THIS THREAD TO CHECK IF I POSTED ANY SURE MATCH BUT BECAUSE OF THINGS LIKE YOU I WILL NOT DROP ANY SECURED MATCH

grin grin ANUMANU KEEP WAITING FOR FREE MATCHgrin grin ;
since you created this thread can you show me where I was begging you for free match or where I came to your WhatsApp begging for free match? Obviously you are the scavenger who is trolling around looking for whom to duped,but we know your types and we have dealt with the likes of you before,we just have to create awareness so that no innocent soul will lost his hard earned money in your hands,If am were you,who truly claims to have fixed matches,500k won't be a problem for me to do high stake,I won't come to nairaland looking for who go buy fixed match,God punish this slow poke,na your papa fixed the match,wasted sperm like you,#100 condom would have avert this disgusting thing your parents brought to the world,I really blame your foolish parents for this.

Re: Uk Source by Larrycool1234(m): 6:41am On Sep 21, 2022
Na how scammers dey behave be the same way that uksource dey do.... give the game to your entire village people make una become rich together .
Re: Uk Source by UKSOURCE: 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Re: Uk Source by uwuana: 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
UKSOURCE:

cool cool cool cool cool cool HUNGRY PUNK THIS RUBBISH YOU POSTED IS OUTDATED grin grin

Mr current affairs show us your own with your name on it,my name is on the credit alert,am not a low life like you.
Re: Uk Source by lukasa: 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
Uksource them don cast your format

1 Like

Re: Uk Source by UKSOURCE: 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
Re: Uk Source by Nairanation2: 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
Listen guys. I swear by d name of Almighty God this guy is a scammer. This is exactly what they do. Those 2 games he claimed to hv predicted right were just guesstimate. They use Telegram also for this criminal venture. I presume this one just started. He's a scammer. I know all their tricks cuz I was once a victim. BE WARNED.

1 Like

Re: Uk Source by Patrickker(m): 3:33am On Sep 22, 2022
UKSOURCE:

grin grin grin grin HUNGRY PUNK grin grin grin grin grin grin

tongue tongue tongue I STILL REFUSE TO DROP MATCH tongue tongue tongue

AND IT'S A SHAME THAT DESPITE ALL THIS YOU WILL STILL VISIT THIS THREAD TO CHECK IF I POSTED ANY SURE MATCH BUT BECAUSE OF THINGS LIKE YOU I WILL NOT DROP ANY SECURED MATCH

grin grin ANUMANU KEEP WAITING FOR FREE MATCHgrin grin ;
For your information, i will keep visiting this page daily. Your intelligence quotient is really low. I am not here looking for a free match. Free match from who? From a broken record? I am here to always warn those that might potentially fall victim of your luring. It wont work. As a matter of fact, i am already advocating the closure of this thread. It has failed the consistency test.

You are an unintelligent thief, you registered this account on the 8th of September, 2022 just to scam people. We have seen your type a lot here but have unfortunately retired them from business. You wont be an exception.
Re: Uk Source by uwuana: 6:10am On Sep 22, 2022
UKSOURCE:

cool cool cool
I don't do rubbish because I know you are a low life beggar and an HUNGRY PUNK

If I want I can even send 100 million fake alert and post it here but Buddy I've grown beyond childishness million free application on Google play store can handle that okay

Everyone who saw it can testify that the screenshot you posted here is not from normal USSD balance enquiry which is delivered via SMS I know you will say it an internet banking and that is your point of failure

grin ; grin GET LOST LOW LIFE BEGGAR tongue
don't worry between on the 7th and 9th of next month I will show you another credit alert,that's when I normally receive salary, am not a low life like you I get paid in six digits,I can never be a scumbag like you.
Re: Uk Source by uwuana: 6:28am On Sep 22, 2022
Patrickker:

For your information, i will keep visiting this page daily. Your intelligence quotient is really low. I am not here looking for a free match. Free match from who? From a broken record? I am here to always warn those that might potentially fall victim of your luring. It wont work. As a matter of fact, i am already advocating the closure of this thread. It has failed the consistency test.

You are an unintelligent thief, you registered this account on the 8th of September, 2022 just to scam people. We have seen your type a lot here but have unfortunately retired them from business. You wont be an exception.
don't mind the jobless fool,he doesn't know what we are cooking for him,we will take him by surprise,e go soon clear for him eyes like season film.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Source by UKSOURCE: 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
Re: Uk Source by UKSOURCE: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
Re: Uk Source by UKSOURCE: 11:51am On Sep 28, 2022
Re: Uk Source by boiler14: 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
He is a waste pipe,pls you all should dispose him quickly
Re: Uk Source by uwuana: 6:09am On Oct 07, 2022
UKSOURCE:
Mr UK source have you gone into oblivion? Well I promise you between 7th and 9th I will give you another broken heart, here I go again,if like say this one na fake alert,all I will tell you is go and get a life, useless scammer.

Re: Uk Source by UKSOURCE: 7:40am On Oct 10, 2022
SURE WIN SINGLE MATCH AVAILABLE

100%

4ODDS

PRICE CONTACT ME
Re: Uk Source by UKSOURCE: 7:47am On Oct 10, 2022
uwuana:
Mr UK source have you gone into oblivion? Well I promise you between 7th and 9th I will give you another broken heart, here I go again,if like say this one na fake alert,all I will tell you is go and get a life, useless scammer.

Keep it up if I say those are fake it will be as if am an enemy of your progress but Folk am also using GTB so let me not focused those posting am not a novice nevertheless let assume you have that which you posted so that should be the end of this argument
Re: Uk Source by UKSOURCE: 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
We are back with full power

Next match is 5 odds single. 100%

Contact us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Photos Of The Burial Ground Of Late Footballer Cheick Tiote / He Played Poland To Win Nigeria Lost 46million Naira On Bet / Colombian Soccer Player Arrested In Saudi Arabia For Having Tattoo Of Jesus On H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.