Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos (52211 Views)

Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) / Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge / Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by drmuri(m): 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
O
Alapy36:
… my brother, i can never question ur decision towards incoming President, come 2023… it’s all good for you to choose Tinubu..but seriously, am disappointed you decided to present such aging man, to us as someone you want to become our president… Tinubu, is suppose to be an “elder statesman… must we continue to allow aged people to be governing us..it’s not about ethnicity or religion…but sincerely, I can’t buy it for Tinubu…I’m an OBIdient… let’s build a better Naija for our children and unborn ones… thank you..
As if your Peter Obi is 40 years.
If you need a youth as president, why not settle for Sowore or other younger candidates?
A 61 year old man is old my brother!
Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by Olayetan(m): 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
Nah for pictures them dey fine....
Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by Tvoice: 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
yashau:
close your dirty mouth there world bank project koor, Anambra project ni

Na mumu u be, so no need to answer u
Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by dominic17: 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
The red roof in that picture is LASU new gate it was demolished and shifted back.

FreeStuffsNG:
Awesome!! I can not locate LASU in the pictures. Has the fence of LASU been demolished and shifted backward ni?
check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by Devil1Messenger: 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
rusher14:

So he is more concerned about his party and not the country.

Many of you sound uneducated.
Yes
APC campaign as a party in 2015 and 2019 and promised us alot
Tinubu was the most active person in that campaign team and he made alot of promises of what APC will do as a party. In 2015, Obi did not promise u anything
In 2019 he did along side atiku and PDP but dey did not win.
So u are the one sounding uneducated here.
Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by TreasureJunky: 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
Lies from the pit of hell.
No be this iyana iba wey I dey pass everyday, abi iyana iba dey two??
Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by rusher14: 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Yes
APC campaign as a party in 2015 and 2019 and promised us alot
Tinubu was the most active person in that campaign team and he made alot of promises of what APC will do as a party. In 2015, Obi did not promise u anything
In 2019 he did along side atiku and PDP but dey did not win.
So u are the one sounding uneducated here.

That's why I say you make terrible decisions.

So if Obi loses as expected next year, he shouldn't help the country?

This boy no just get sense.
Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by Devil1Messenger: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
rusher14:

That's why I say you make terrible decisions.

So if Obi loses as expected next year, he shouldn't help the country?

This boy no just get sense.
Na u nor get sense
I tot APC has capable hands to lead d nation
Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by rusher14: 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Na u nor get sense
I tot APC has capable hands to lead d nation

You be small pikin.

Na cerelac fit you.
Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Awesome!! I can not locate LASU in the pictures. Has the fence of LASU been demolished and shifted backward ni?
LASU gate is the building painted cream color in the second picture
Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by Mrshocker(m): 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
Eko o ni baje
Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by FreeStuffsNG: 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
hakeemhakeem:

Wow!! That is way way back cheesy Thank you sir.
Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

They will start saying na Tinubu black print be this o
Lolzz
Ambode started this project and yet he was kicked out for not following tinubu treasury looting print

Which ambode ? This road was started during BRF
Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
uniquetechng:
where exactly changed ? I rented an apartment for my siblings in an estate at Igbo-Elerin so I pass through Iyana-Iba every weekend to check on them , so can you point to where you notice any change exactly ? Like I said I passed through the same Iyana-Iba today and its not anything like the uploaded edited pictures.

This pictures are really but if you aren't convince enough kindly take yours against op
Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
Takatempo:
This is not iyana Iba, stop misleading people, Iyana Iba interchange is still under constructionq

When last did you visit there, let start from there
Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
TreasureJunky:
Lies from the pit of hell.
No be this iyana iba wey I dey pass everyday, abi iyana iba dey two??

pass go where? If you are doubting about the pictures that means you don't know iyana iba alone badagry expressway not iba junction
Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by rezzy: 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
See as e fine for picture, Waka reach there first, wo, you go see how worwor the place be
Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by rezzy: 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
hakeemhakeem:

When last did you visit there, let start from there

First week of August, place wey jagajaga the trekking no easy sef.
Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by rezzy: 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
uniquetechng:
where exactly changed ? I rented an apartment for my siblings in an estate at Igbo-Elerin so I pass through Iyana-Iba every weekend to check on them , so can you point to where you notice any change exactly ? Like I said I passed through the same Iyana-Iba today and its not anything like the uploaded edited pictures.

You no lie, that can't be Iyana iba that I passed last month

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
rezzy:

First week of August, place wey jagajaga the trekking no easy sef.

If am right you are talking about inward igando lasu rd, but this is towards badagry expressway
Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by EnuguUkwu1stSon: 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
No be the Iyana iba wey me dey pass every day? I appreciate the work going on but would like an acceleration time wise, it's taking forever and people are really suffering on that axis.
@op, stop glorifying this rubbish as an achievement by the government, much more better project like this is what we need.
Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by rezzy: 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
hakeemhakeem:

If am right you are talking about inward igando lasu rd, but this is towards badagry expressway

I crossed to the other side going to Ojo.. I walked pass under the overhead bridge.
That picture doesn't look like any thing close to what I saw
Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by rockyh(m): 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
Chrisviboy85:
sorry which iyana iba is so fine like this? Is it the same one that is close to my house thats smelly with touts and thieves everywhere and thief policemen standing on the bustop doing there own criminal business..Everywhere is so scattered that I hate passing through that bustop to my place..You have to jam like 3 million people before crossing to the other road...shit..
please tell them we are not deceived by the view they are showing us if them get mind,show us a clear ground picture and not from a drone
Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by abokikhalifa: 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You keep disgracing your self. You will pass lasu before getting to this place. From lasu to this place is 50 naira if you enter keke.

And 30 mins of you decide to trek. They is no way you can see lasu fence from here
Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by FreeStuffsNG: 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Smh at your rudeness.

Who told you I want to trek there or go there. I last visited that place decades ago and pleasantly surprised at how much has changed and the beautiful infrastructure so I wanted to know where LASU is. People have helped and I am so fine that I no longer need an uncouth feedback from you if you can not help me without being rude.

If I need to go to LASU now, I can use google map and I have learnt there are now two gatea.
My gratitude to Lagos State government and my Gov. SanwoOlu for the great job.
Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by t2luv1: 2:47am On Sep 09, 2022
akinremiayomide:
Eko oni baje
Ile Yoruba lapapo oni baje
Insha allah
Insha jesus

Insha Ogun I am a firm believer in the separation of church and state
Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by Femi316: 3:02am On Sep 09, 2022
In fact, in 1948, the federal government paid £400,000 to acquire VI and Lekki from the Oniru family. Afterward, they cleared and started planning the entire axis.
I am sure Tinubu was still at Iragbiji thinking of how to go to Chicago and start pushing crack at the time cheesy
wwwihy:

Stop Wailing
Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:44am On Sep 09, 2022
rezzy:

I crossed to the other side going to Ojo.. I walked pass under the overhead bridge.
That picture doesn't look like any thing close to what I saw

For clarity sake take a walk to the bridge even the under bridge u turn has just been concrete
Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by Lemmy123(m): 7:46am On Sep 09, 2022
Appdriod:
Edited photos, see as sink blue
I don't think it's edited, there are actually blue zincs... Between Oshodi and Agege you'll see Chinese working in a confine of blue zinc covering...
Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by Mickykarim: 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Five Undergraduates Die As Benz Runs Under Stationary Truck In Delta / Hilarious Pic: See What This Old Peugeot 504 Was Carrying / Jamaican Denied Visas Over Bleaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.