Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,311 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday (39566 Views)

Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man / Man Who Wants To Dine With E-money And Dangote Receives N20k And Dangote Product / Man Wants To Dine With Emoney And Dangote, Today In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by StagethemTVee: 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
Pastor Tobi Adegboyega hosted Eniola Badmus, Davido, Zlatan, Israel DMW to a birthday dinner in honour of the actress.

Israel later knelt to appreciate Pastor Tobi while presenting him a bottle of wine while Eniola rounded up the dinner with fireworks and a vote of thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsFukxFmhsI

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Omooooooo: 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hmmmm, the Bible says “when the foundation is destroyed what can the righteous do

The Bible also says by their fruit we shall know them

Also says “not all that calls me Lord, Lord, Lord that will enter the kingdom of God”

What does the believer have with a non believer

Show me your friend and I will tell you whom you are”

Religious people that doesn’t know God

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Ezenwa98: 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Damilola97(m): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
First

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by free2ryhme: 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Pastor Tobi Adegboyega hosted Eniola Badmus, Davido, Zlatan, Israel DMW to a birthday dinner in honour of the actress.

Israel later knelt to appreciate Pastor Tobi while presenting him a bottle of wine while Eniola rounded up the dinner with fireworks and a vote of thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsFukxFmhsI

Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Buraimohjoseph(m): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
[i][/i]
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Chris2863(m): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ballers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by ihatebuhari(f): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
You people should stop addressing this man as a pastor

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by juwoonn(m): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
Wettin concern us with this news?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Adebaba1(m): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ngl eniola badmus now looks attractive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by seunmind44: 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
Jaye jaye pastor

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by seunmind44: 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
Adebaba1:
Ngl eniola badmus now looks attractive
the only problem wey remain there now, na her body odour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by seunmind44: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
ihatebuhari:
You people should stop addressing this man as a pastor
God bless you jare

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
Gucci/yahoo pastor
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by ifihearam: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
This kind pastor tire me ooo

17 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Stomoney(m): 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
Yahoo pastor cool
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Jostoman: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
Happy birthday to you eniola, please don't mind those bad belle above me

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Kingpele(m): 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
Celebrity pastor carry on till God deals with you for using holy title for worldly purposes..if u want the world then come out fully like davido and others ,pastoral calling is a great task from God ,the purpose is to buildup the kingdom of God with people through teaching them how to turn away from sinfulness and turn to the truth ,holiness and righteousness of God ,applying it in their daily lives till the end.....u can't serve God and still serve your own wicked desires

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by sofeo(m): 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
Alright

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by obembet(f): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
God bless Yoruba

God bless all our well wishers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Alajiki(m): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
Uhmm
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by bernard1000001(m): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
hmmmm make i no talk wetin dey my mind.... meanwhile hbd Eni
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Jostoman: 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kingpele:
Celebrity pastor carry on till God deals with you for using holy title for worldly purposes
bad belle people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
Who is Eniola Badmus as in what does she do?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Charismatic107: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
No be alcohol this pastor carry inside cup so undecided
Re: Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday by Joinnar: 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
Happy birthday Queen �

By the way Guys
I already posted this here but am yet to get a buyer.

Pls guys, I need to sell my car as distress cos they offered me admission oversea.,, I need a buyer or who can help me sell it faster ASAP I have just 4 days left to pay the school fees deposit. Am in ilorin. Please check out this thread link for the car full info and pics.
Last price is 3.5 M
Kindly help a brother
On this Nairaland thread, you may view the whole details of a vehicle

https://www.nairaland.com/7307915/neat-hyundai-sonata-2012-limited

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Tonto Dikeh Pregnant Again" Amidst Marital Crisis [PICS] / Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Tiny Waist And Eye-Popping Cleavage / Davido Calls Barca Star Depay On Live Video, Invites Him To His 02 Show (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.