Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

"My Boyfriend Got My Mum Pregnant" Young Lady Shares Her Sad Story In Video - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Boyfriend Got My Mum Pregnant" Young Lady Shares Her Sad Story In Video (617 Views)

“From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation / Baby Squeezes Face In Video After Tasting Something Bitter For The First Time / Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Boyfriend Got My Mum Pregnant" Young Lady Shares Her Sad Story In Video by favourobaro90: 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb_1nplnwZw

A young lady, Vanessa Jules, has lamented on social media after she discovered that her mum was not only having an affair with her boyfriend but is now pregnant for him. A heartbroken Vanessa made a series of videos on TikTok detailing how she found out about the affair and what she did next.

"I was hurt by the most important woman in my life."

A heartbroken young lady has revealed how she recently found out that her boyfriend impregnated her mother.

In a touching video, the pained lady said she thought about dealing with them but has left everything to karma.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Got My Mum Pregnant" Young Lady Shares Her Sad Story In Video by marenalexander7: 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
He must have been moving, around the house, with just boxers while your mum was around and she liked what she saw.
Lols
Move on dear

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Got My Mum Pregnant" Young Lady Shares Her Sad Story In Video by danjumaisah: 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
After birth, when introducing you to his friends!
the baby will be like, "this is my father's girlfriend and my half sister! We have the same mother but different fathers“

What am I even saying self! It's like I am even confuse with this family tree of a thing! ��

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Got My Mum Pregnant" Young Lady Shares Her Sad Story In Video by dangerousd071: 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
I think Your mum is a God fearing woman and she has what baba really needs�

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Got My Mum Pregnant" Young Lady Shares Her Sad Story In Video by adeeyarhabdulla: 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
That is one of the biggest problem and danger growing up with a single young pretty mother as a young lady. Maybe your mom she's still very young good looking and attractive, and she has been single for long. The fact is every woman need a man in her Life and every child need a father, all these single mom wahala I don't like it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Got My Mum Pregnant" Young Lady Shares Her Sad Story In Video by carochristoper: 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
Just yesterday a girl of 22 years drank sniper and died, just bcs she caught her boyfriend on top of her mother inside their beer parlor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Got My Mum Pregnant" Young Lady Shares Her Sad Story In Video by HeRulesMen: 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
carochristoper:
Just yesterday a girl of 22 years drank sniper and died, just bcs she caught her boyfriend on top of her mother inside their beer parlor

Where did that happen?
Re: "My Boyfriend Got My Mum Pregnant" Young Lady Shares Her Sad Story In Video by Natbrowny: 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
Not everyone deserves to be called MOTHER.

(1) (Reply)

What Did Your Father Teach You? / What Your Biggest Regret On Earth / What Could She Be Scared Of?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.