Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman (37333 Views)

Tambuwal Resigns As PDP Govs Chair, Appointed DG Campaign Council / COVID-19 Vaccine: Makinde Takes Jab As Oyo Begins Rollout / Simon Lalong Is New Governors Forum Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman by gassbee: 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
Dreal1247:
Ayu must Go.
mission impossible part 3
Re: Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman by Bar1941(m): 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
Makinde is naive, a second term serving governor should have been better anyway that is PDP's headache.

ALL I KNOW IS TINUBU IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
I smell wike hand work
Re: Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman by Spherica177: 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
Gunayo:
If you are from the southern part of this country and hate what Wike is doing and fighting for in PDP then you are a foul. Wike carry go. All we know is Obi and nobody else.
ome of these career politicians (Tinubu or Atiku) will become the next president in Nigeria and they will still remain friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman by jeromestarks: 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
PresidObi:
Wike will destabilise PDP, he is still angry about all his sufferings and spending, later Atiku hijacked the party from 7under his nose.
I tell you. He will Wike them with cane.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman by gassbee: 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

I don’t get it ??
Makinde is a strong Wike ally
so y did he accept d new position

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman by clericuzzio(m): 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
beerfraud:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/tambuwal-resigns-makinde-takes-over-as-pdp-govs-forum-chair/

Never trust these fulanis, they need southern votes as well as Rivers State funds.

If wike, Makinde like make them open their state resources fund the election..
If Atiku ever wins, wike go hear am and would be given Tinubus kind of treatment

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
Congratulations to PDP. Power to the people

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman by CSTRR: 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
They are trying to appease wike by all means.
Re: Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman by CSTRR: 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
clericuzzio:

Never trust these fulanis, they need southern votes as well as Rivers State funds.

If wike, Makinde like make them open their state resources fund the election..
If Atiku ever wins, wike go hear am and would be given Tinubus kind of treatment
I don't envy wike if atiku wins.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman by Kagd10: 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
yomi961:
PDP as it stands today:

1. PDP BoT Chairman - Southern Christian
2. PDP National Chairman - Northern Christian
3. PDP Presidential Candidate - Northern Muslim
4. PDP Vice Presidential Candidate - Southern Christian
5.PDP Governor's Forum Chairman - Southern Christian
6. PDP DG Campaign Council - Northern Muslim
This is Justice, equity, inclusiveness and fairness

God bless PDP
God bless Nigeria.
PDP power to the people

Na party we dey talk about? You people dey mad?

Party that can be changed at any time. Wasn't in 2015 that Atiku joined APC while shouting it's the Northern turn bla bla bla.

Now, a Northerner has finished his tenure, Atiku who's a Northerner goes to PDP to contest.

So which party are you talking about?

Meanwhile:

PDP presidential candidate is a Fulani Northerner.

PDP VP candidate is a Southern deltan.

PDP senate President will be a Northerner.

Wetin southerner gain after 8 years of Buhari,. another Northerner? Next election, another Northerner would go to APC.

Now this made me to remember Miyetti Allah when he said all land in Nigeria belongs to Fulani and Fulani will continue to rule. I still don't know why Buhari hasn't arrested the leader of Miyetti Allah for such an inciting stupid inflammatory statement.

Las Las each candidate will rule their region..

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman by CSTRR: 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
Spherica177:
ome of these career politicians (Tinubu or Atiku) will become the next president in Nigeria and they will still remain friends.
It's not automatic.

Power belongs to the people.

If they choose obi, then obi will become president.
Re: Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman by Spherica177: 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
CSTRR:

It's not automatic.

Power belongs to the people.

If they choose obi, then obi will become president.
either Tinubu or Atiku will win. I don't banter to the mob. None of the candidates including Sowore if given the chance will do wonders and make Nigeria become an Eldorado

I only know either of the two career politicians will succeed Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman by eguarojeona: 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
Lol,desperate northerners. Give inconsequential positions to southerners. So they can get the presidency after buhari another northerner has done 8years.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman by CSTRR: 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
Spherica177:
either Tinubu or Atiku will win. I don't banter to the mob. None of the candidates including Sowore if given the chance will do wonders and make Nigeria become an Eldorado

I only know either of the two career politicians will succeed Buhari
But Buhari won by the vote of the mob.

It's the people that votes, not tinubu or atiku.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman by eguarojeona: 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
beerfraud:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/tambuwal-resigns-makinde-takes-over-as-pdp-govs-forum-chair/
Desperate northerners.Give inconsequential positions to southerners
While they get the presidency and juicy positions after Buhari a muslim northerner has done 8years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman by ifihearam: 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
Gunayo:
Wike is already Obidient just waiting for his declaration.

Childish zombidients, let me school you lads for the last time. Politics is all about personal interest, power and security.
Wike will not get any of those should he support OBi, and obi can NEVER be president this we all know. However, Wike is standing between the devil and the deep blue sea politically. Should he suport Tinubu and Atiku wins? he is dead and if he supports PDP and God forbid Tinubu wins,that is the end of his career.So either ways, he will NEVER support pandora thief obi lamba.
Re: Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman by Spherica177: 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
CSTRR:

But Buhari won by the vote of the mob.

It's the people that votes, not tinubu or atiku.
I thought some of you guys claimed Buhari rigged the election? How come the mob voted him in biko?

Anyway, the opposition parties are too weak to outsmart the Dean of Nigeria politics.
Re: Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman by jrusky(m): 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
I'm happy Makinde in and Wabara in, deal done and sealed under-canopy and town Hall Party una dey see am?

Dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall, una eyes go clear in the next few weeks, we go teach una a bitter political lesson una bloody arsonist, rotten mouths disgusting ipig rats go hear am.
Re: Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman by wazobia68: 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
Nothing for Southern Muslim?

yomi961:
PDP as it stands today:

1. PDP BoT Chairman - Southern Christian
2. PDP National Chairman - Northern Christian
3. PDP Presidential Candidate - Northern Muslim
4. PDP Vice Presidential Candidate - Southern Christian
5.PDP Governor's Forum Chairman - Southern Christian
6. PDP DG Campaign Council - Northern Muslim
This is Justice, equity, inclusiveness and fairness

God bless PDP
God bless Nigeria.
PDP power to the people

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman by Gunayo(m): 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
ifihearam:

Childish zombidients, let me school you lads for the last time. Politics is all about personal interest, power and security.
Wike will not get any of those should he support OBi, and obi can NEVER be president this we all know. However, Wike is standing between the devil and the deep blue sea politically. Should he suport Tinubu and Atiku wins? he is dead and if he supports PDP and God forbid Tinubu wins,that is the end of his career.So either ways, he will NEVER support pandora thief obi lamba.
go and kill yourself if he support Obi for president.
Re: Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman by onomeabuja: 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
Felimax:

Too sure!
Carry gooo!
Wo lenu gan!
My brother PDP is a true family
Re: Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman by Reference(m): 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
PresidObi:
Wike will destabilise PDP, he is still angry about all his sufferings and spending, later Atiku hijacked the party from 7under his nose.

I've heard this at least ten thousand times on radio, t.v, the internet and tabloids.
Is there anything different, anything more significant?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman by DAwest7: 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
Dreal1247:
Ayu must Go.
Tilumbu must go

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman by ehissi(m): 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
PresidObi:

This statement shows complete ignorance of party politics especially within the PDP particularly and the Nation at large.....

Wike is actually bringing Sanity to the PDP....

The party constitution/presidence mandates that the office of chairman of the party and Presidential flag bearer must be from either of the two major geopolitical zone and never both...

Meaning if the office of Chairman is a Northern politician, Presidential flag bearers must be from the South and likewise if office of chairman of the party is from the North, Presidential flag bearers must be from the South.......

Check the Presidence in PDP and prove me wrong.........

So the minute Ayu sided with the Northern caucus to hijack the primaries and gave it to the North again in the person of Atiku, he made a grave mistake....

And he is left with only 2 options, both of which are on the table...

1. A lawsuit voiding Atiku"s candidature based on relevant sections of the party constitution

2. Ayu must step down for a Southern Chairman to take his place....

If Wike was desperate for Presidenciy, he would have stuck with the court option and humiliated both Atiku and Ayu....

Even Atiku now is begging Ayu to step down, otherwise he will suffer the loss instead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman by HOB777(m): 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
Even if Ayu resigned as National Chairman, Wike would still demand for something else...
Re: Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman by oyeb15: 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
ObituaryYebo:
Makinde will do them shege.

He will work for Tinubu internally.

Good move. Sheyi

Tinubu need that Makinde seat badly for his APC guy in Oyo State. They are bent to take d state from Makinde. So 4get any partnership.

Even Tinubu himself told Wike that he want APC to win oyo state cos the person contesting is his very close Ally.
Re: Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman by Hitsport16: 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
Omo tambuwal dey try really
Re: Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman by oyeb15: 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
The game is up for Wike. Makinde was following Wike cos he needed attention from d party so as to win second term.

Wike,Ortom and Ikpeazu are d losers here. Moreover, Wabarra(SE) has cancelled out Ikpeazu , Ayu(NC) cancelled out Ortom while d VP candidate (SS) has cancelled out Wike.
Re: Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman by chiboysic: 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
Let dem kill dem self nothing cosine me

Re: Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman by ityP(m): 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
sleek214:

Wike can't do shit. PDP is winning, with or without wike

Winning what? With Obi? grin keep dreaming
Re: Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
ObituaryYebo:
Atiku and Ayu failed to keep their promise before he becomes president. Would they be able to fulfill any of their promise if they win ?

Atiku is another Northern project to run down Southern economy for the benefit of the Nothern people

What are you actually talking? Are we now to believe a minority MUSLIM who will be used by the Northern Cabals he ran to for their votes to run down Southern Economy for the benefit of the Northern people?

Remember , a man of 80 years and above has nothing to lose but just to enjoy whatever his hands can get just like Buhari is doing now.....

Vote Wisely......if we don't need another NORTHEN project, why then will we who are Southerners vote for who is in their mercy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air Force Officer Killed In Kaduna Three Weeks To Wedding (Photo) / Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics / Buahari Sacks Aide, Okoi Obono-obla, Seals SPIP Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.