Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Dell - I5 6th Gen 8gb Ram - 1tb - Touch Screen - Going For 150k - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dell - I5 6th Gen 8gb Ram - 1tb - Touch Screen - Going For 150k (527 Views)

SOLD Iphone 11 Chip Unlock And Light Crack On Screen Going For 145k / SOLD :::::::HP Pavilion 15-cs0012cl (i5-8250u, 12GB 1TB Touch) For Sale / Cracked S7 Edge With Single Line On Screen Going For Cheap Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dell - I5 6th Gen 8gb Ram - 1tb - Touch Screen - Going For 150k by efesmith(m): 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
Dell core i5 6th gen
Touchscreen
8gb ram
1tb harddrive
Working simslot
Full HD 1080 resolution

Going for just 150k

Re: Dell - I5 6th Gen 8gb Ram - 1tb - Touch Screen - Going For 150k by efesmith(m): 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2022

Re: Dell - I5 6th Gen 8gb Ram - 1tb - Touch Screen - Going For 150k by GGiftedHands: 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
Where's your location and how do we reach you.
Re: Dell - I5 6th Gen 8gb Ram - 1tb - Touch Screen - Going For 150k by efesmith(m): 5:44am On Sep 09, 2022
Contact on my signature
GGiftedHands:
Re: Dell - I5 6th Gen 8gb Ram - 1tb - Touch Screen - Going For 150k by efesmith(m): 8:26am On Sep 09, 2022
Re: Dell - I5 6th Gen 8gb Ram - 1tb - Touch Screen - Going For 150k by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
GGiftedHands:
oga olisa the scammer you've switched to a new account?

You can't run away from your sins until you make restitution and ask forgiveness.
Re: Dell - I5 6th Gen 8gb Ram - 1tb - Touch Screen - Going For 150k by dhammielare(m): 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Re: Dell - I5 6th Gen 8gb Ram - 1tb - Touch Screen - Going For 150k by GGiftedHands: 10:21am On Sep 12, 2022
Japhet04:
oga Japhet the scammer you've switched to a new account?

You can't run away from your sins until you make restitution and ask forgiveness.

Lol. Worukumo japhet Godwin aka Japhet04
the dirty Criminal still follows me around. Good thing I still have all your Pictures and details with me incase you're willing to go dirty like we did previously grin. This Old fool who studied in Rivers State University and resides in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State wants to start misbehaving again. Won't be a bad idea if we start posting ourselves All over nairaland again grin.

I'm ever ready to splatter your details all over the internet if you wanna toll that way again. It's up to you buddy grin
Re: Dell - I5 6th Gen 8gb Ram - 1tb - Touch Screen - Going For 150k by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 12, 2022
GGiftedHands:
Lol. Worukumo japhet Godwin aka Japhet04
the dirty Criminal still follows me around. Good thing I still have all your Pictures and details with me incase you're willing to go dirty like we did previously grin. This Old fool who studied in Rivers State University and resides in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State wants to start misbehaving again. Won't be a bad idea if we start posting ourselves All over nairaland again grin.

I'm ever ready to splatter your details all over the internet if you wanna toll that way again. It's up to you buddy grin
out of all the shît you wrote,I was checking to see whether you'll deny the allegation I plastered on your head but you didn't... Lol

Keep it up, acceptance is the first step towards salvation, I will keep monitoring you, if you like create a million new scam accounts and I'll also continue to warn your potential victims of the scammer Chuks olisa emeka that you are.. A scammer studying a useless course in unizik but rendered jobless and idle because of the ASUU strike and then resorted to scamming for a living.

Who knows you may be arrested someday and win an award for best toilet cleaner in prison like your mentor hushpuppy

I really do feel bad for that young guy in the pictures I used in defaming you, he innocently had to be roped into your fraudulent ways.. really sad for him when he grows up smiley
Re: Dell - I5 6th Gen 8gb Ram - 1tb - Touch Screen - Going For 150k by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 12, 2022
efesmith:
Contact on my signature
that young man you are about to deal with is a renowned scammer o, he goes by Chuks olisa emeka, run while you can smiley
Re: Dell - I5 6th Gen 8gb Ram - 1tb - Touch Screen - Going For 150k by GGiftedHands: 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
Japhet04:
out of all the shît Japhet wrote,I was checking to see whether you'll deny the allegation I plastered on your head but you didn't... Lol

Keep it up, acceptance is the first step towards salvation, I will keep monitoring you, if you like create a million new scam accounts and I'll also continue to warn your potential victims of the scammer Chuks olisa emeka that you are.. A scammer studying a useless course in unizik but rendered jobless and idle because of the ASUU strike and then resorted to scamming for a living.

Who knows you may be arrested someday and win an award for best toilet cleaner in prison like your mentor hushpuppy

I really do feel bad for that young guy in the pictures I used in defaming you, he innocently had to be roped into your fraudulent ways.. really sad for him when he grows up smiley
Says someone who outrightly murdered his brother in cold blood and ran to yenagoa. You think Nairaland doesn't know Japhet04 the wanted criminal? Lol. Just like I said earlier I'm willing to bath in the mud with you if you want grin. At least let's bring back old vibes maybe One of our pictures might make front page grin grin grin. Slimy ass hungry little bitch so jobless he keeps following my ass everywhere forgetting I have all his details too grin.
U prolly noticed cuz of my phone number nothing else. Get a Job and stop following me around bruh. Like I said I'm willing to bath in the mud with you if that's what you want. Your Pictures are Chilling in my gallery waiting to be plastered all over nairaland grin

(1) (Reply)

Sold!!!Infinix Note 7(64gb 4 Gb Ram) 55k / . / Pic-100% Almost New,xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro,8gb/128gb With Freebies.150k Firm!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.