Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III (45959 Views)

Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) / Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) / King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Ubanieke: 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
gsegun43:
That's nice. Oyinbo and organising things ehn, if to say na this side of the world ehn, na fight to finish. We never sabi who go become next alaafin after months of the former's demise.

grin
Shout up mumu like you , go and read history.
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by DropsMic(m): 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
gsegun43:
That's nice. Oyinbo and organising things ehn, if to say na this side of the world ehn, na fight to finish. We never sabi who go become next alaafin after months of the former's demise.

grin

We are creatures of near human intelligence, we are blacks
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Okhuadams(m): 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
King Charles please what happened to princess Diana? I’ve read about how she died and her death is questionable
omoko na for Nairaland you wah get answer go England go find out
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by neztar: 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
mariahAngel:

I earlier thought you were referring to the late queen. smiley
so you still take zzor serious after all these years. Nawa 4 you. You fall my hand
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
Charles II was a joke. He almost turned the Palace to a brothel and wanted to be an absolute monarch.
I can't imagine I did an entire course on these people. Why am I supposed to care about them sef!
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by lokito: 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
King Charles please what happened to princess Diana? I’ve read about how she died and her death is questionable

Are you asking as what? Diana Papa or solicitor. Person wey die since 1997. You for ask France government why their road cause the accident.
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by onyenna85000: 11:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
I fear for the reign of King Charles. England get ready for your turn of breakfast served hot
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by gsegun43: 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ubanieke:
Shout up mumu like you , go and read history.

Are you mad or something

grin
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by gsegun43: 11:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
DropsMic:

We are creatures of near human intelligence, we are blacks

No I don't agree with you.

grin
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by goldust777: 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
King Charles1 and king Charles11 where very controversial kings in England Charles1 died by public execution Charles11 never had an official legitimate heir to the throne and was having bastard children upandan where princess Diana descendants are from the divorced late wife of the current crowned king Charles 111 only to be succeeded by his younger brother as king,May the reign of king Charles111 not be controversial undecided
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by gsegun43: 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
TheWolfen:
Calm down. the date of her demise they already know (queen Elizabeth) The world is already deeper than you think so it will be in your best interest and that of your your people to support yours and survive. Don't trash talk. A word is enough for the wise

You obviously did not get my point.

grin
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by toprealman: 11:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
Channel that energy to answering some questions about your country.
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by donmik: 12:19am On Sep 09, 2022
To me o, this post only sweet to be women o.
I was born hearing Queen Elizabeth.
I don't know how I will reason that honour as King .....?
I love seeing beautiful woman on that seat
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Ilamina(f): 12:30am On Sep 09, 2022
So proud of him
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by detectivejones: 1:28am On Sep 09, 2022
King Charles. Better late than never.
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Mystery9(m): 5:43am On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
King Charles please what happened to princess Diana? I’ve read about how she died aned her death is questionable
You are free to go to their land and palace for investigation.
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by etrouble: 6:35am On Sep 09, 2022
FeliciaOja:
I believe Queen Elizabeth is a Saint

She is like the Virgin Mary 100%
She is the most amazing mother of all time.
A strong rock
An icon
70 years on the throne!!!

She did everything possible to prevent wars
She was never drunk in power
Very humble and gentle unique soul

I will miss you MY QUEEN cry
REST WELL IN HEAVEN

Whatever you are smoking, stop it before it stops you
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by JaskanFactor: 6:42am On Sep 09, 2022
gsegun43:
grin

nothing works in Nigeria cause oyinbo runs Nigeria right down to the price of bread and bottled water.
When your enemy runs your household, your household will feel like Nigeria.
But when you get inside the homes of Nigerians you can see the ingenious schemes many have used to make thier house a home in a country that does not function.

Oyinbo are holding back africa from development cause they know the Africans are the real Europeans.
That is why they always make sure to give africa leaders that need medical treatment in Europe.

And from what i have seen of african men regarding thier 1000 year long suffer at the hands of oyinbo , many will eventually say, African men are so wicked the suffer was well deserved. Cause as african people who used to be the Europeans, if you wont lookout for each other, your enemies will do it for you.

We shout about racists , only to be stabbed in the back more often by our own than racist enemies.

There is a video of 4 black men fighting each other in the middle of the road in Chicago, and white man driving car at 100 miles an hour cleared them off the road. The perfect pictue of the situation of black people.

Cause you have to be seriously mentally insane to be fighting each other when surrounded by your enemies.

In another video 2 black women are fighting each other one woman gets in car to try run over the other woman, she missed and killed oyinbo man, and this video is on the youtube channel of racist oyinbo man, to prove his point why he hates black people

To be surrounded by enemies who are working towards your extinction and then fighting each other has got to be the biggest disgrace in the history of insanity.

i almost feel more comfortable around racists now than fellow Africans, whose ambition for material success means they will throw the entire black people under the bus.

They dont know thier wickedness turned them from Europeans to Africans on thier way to being extinct, yet they are increasing thier wickedness to each other, what do you call that.

To really understand Oyinbo it would help to watch wild life docu on Wolfs, cause they are derived from wolf. Thats is where thier pointed nose and blue eyes come from. They are the ancient dog headed people.

And to really understand black people, you need to watch wild life docu on snakes, cause black people are the Naggas, Niggas, the serpent people, the offspring of the ancient serpent Kings of Europe , that is why Paris and Switzerland are named after Serpent godess ISIS. Pasis used to be called paraisis meaning the area of isis temple.

So when i am dealing with fellow black man i know what creature am dealing with , but snakes dont have to be bad, afterall ancient serpent men gave us the bible.

The movies often tell you the history left out at school , in the movie conan the barbarian by arnold schwarzenegger
(schwarzenegger means black german). There was a black serpent king of europe in the movie , who turned into a snake as Arnold entered his palace.

Tats why the wolf man calls you nigga, cause nagga means serpent man. Thats why you dont have fur like the wolf man. But all the serpent women go to shop to buy wolf womans fur to put on thier head.

If you dont know your history, your life could be a real comedy. So that all the snakes are fighting each other whilst surrounded by wolfs on all sides, the snakes hate each so much even thier women cover thier head with wolf hair.

There was pictures from Saudi Arabia within the last century showing pictures of half crocodile half man black people, remains of the gastly experiments of the Atlantic civilisation era.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=summerian+seroent+woman&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1178&bih=598&ei=P9EaY-fUKMuqgAa02LCYBQ&iflsig=AJiK0e8AAAAAYxrfT9wVwK6DgjhXuIH3V-pYManAsBWX&ved=0ahUKEwin8Iab_4b6AhVLFcAKHTQsDFMQ4dUDCAc&uact=5&oq=summerian+seroent+woman&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzoICAAQgAQQsQM6BQgAEIAEOggIABCxAxCDAToGCAAQChAYUABY8ytg6y5oAHAAeACAAX6IAeUJkgEEMjIuMZgBAKABAaoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1n&sclient=img

So next time you dancing to the beat better than any wolf can, dont forget dancing is serpentine thing, its electrical activity best understood by snakes. Have you seen pictures of snakes dancing to flute music in india, but no dancing dogs or wolfs.

The wolfs run the NiggerArea, thats whyy nigeria is hell on earth.
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by drlaykay(m): 8:21am On Sep 09, 2022
Manny21:
Whose head will now be on pounds sterling. Make I quick go change my £5 before den go condemn am say King Charles head no dey am

The currencies will be withdrawn gradually and the king's picture in the new. A new national anthem too will be composed "saving the king" lol.
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by BigDawsNet: 8:22am On Sep 09, 2022
peacettw:

No he will not.

So who will?
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by prof2007: 8:23am On Sep 09, 2022
2Radii:
Wait...
When did England start installing kings

I tot it's a queen's land ooh

England has had a total of 53 Kings and 8 Queens, covering a period of about 1,200 years.

1 Like

Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by BigDawsNet: 8:26am On Sep 09, 2022
Sensiblerealist:
A great king wey dey collect bribe.
The Qatari Sheikhs will be back with bigger and fuller suitcases now

There is no suggestion of any illegality, or that Charles offered anything in return for the generous donations

What do you think Charles will do? Sell out the British citizens to the terrorist?...

The cash was just bonus..
Charles is not a Nigerian man that can sell his brother
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Sensiblerealist: 8:49am On Sep 09, 2022
Baba let's call a spade a spade. That was totally illegal as he didn't declare the gift to the authorities and how much it was worth. They used a loophole in the technicalities involved in charity to let him off the hook and probably cuz they didn't want the eyes of the world on the biggest monarchy in the world.
I am 100% sure you would not posit this if it involved a Nigerian.
By they way, anybody dey sell anybody

BigDawsNet:

There is no suggestion of any illegality, or that Charles offered anything in return for the generous donations

What do you think Charles will do? Sell out the British citizens to the terrorist?...

The cash was just bonus..
Charles is not a Nigerian man that can sell his brother
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by etrange: 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
gsegun43:
grin

It's actually automatic. He became the King the moment the Queen took her last breath. Any other ceremony that comes after is optional.
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by etrange: 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
I swear this man might just rule for 5 days before he died..... He is even older than his late mother.

Well once a king always a king

Hahaha... I feel bad for laughing so hard when it's death we're talking about. Bro! How can he older than his mother nah? grin
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by Wande22(m): 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
gsegun43:

grin
You Suppose know say no Williams Rulling House, Henry's Rulling House etc
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by gsegun43: 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
etrange:

It's actually automatic. He became the King the moment the Queen took her last breath. Any other ceremony that comes after is optional.

That's exactly what I am saying, they have their way of doing it and so be it.

grin
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by gsegun43: 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wande22:

You Suppose know say no Williams Rulling House, Henry's Rulling House etc

You sef suppose know why multiple ruling how dey always dey here.

grin
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by ABBEYsammy01(m): 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
ominilongest:
What of me..
King Richard Mayowa the 4th IIII angry
Who you be? simple roman number IV, you can't write...
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by peacettw: 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
BigDawsNet:

So who will?

He remains the king but he won't make a good one
Re: King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III by mema900: 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:

Face your country first...hypocrite africans.
Have you asked what happened to funso williams
Have you asked what happened to all the othet people killed everyday in Nigeria.

Dey there dey form updated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Everything To Know About Ekweremadu, Wife Jail Term / Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead / "Merchant Of Death" & Arms Dealer Viktor Bout Joins Russian Parliament (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.