Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,176 members, 7,849,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Doctor Kills Edo Cabman, Steals Car, Abandons Corpse - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Doctor Kills Edo Cabman, Steals Car, Abandons Corpse (684 Views)

Bus Driver Kills Colleague, Abandons Corpse At Lagos Park / Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) / Man Steals Car In Kogi, Caught In Nasarawa (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Kills Edo Cabman, Steals Car, Abandons Corpse by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
The Edo State Police Command on Wednesday paraded a medical doctor, Abass Adebowale, for allegedly injecting a cab driver, Emmanuel Agbovinuere, to death in the Benin City area of the state.

Adebowale, after perpetrating the crime, allegedly dumped Agbovinuere’s corpse in a bush, and stole the victim’s Toyota Voltron car.

He was said to have driven the car to the Osogbo area of Osun State where policemen arrested him on Monday.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Chidi Nwabuzor, while addressing the press at the police command’s headquarters in Benin City, Edo State, said Adebowale, was a graduate of the University of Ilorin, Kwara State, and works with the Kaiama General Hospital as a medical officer.

He said, “The Edo State Police Command in an attempt to rid the state of crime and criminality arrested a medical doctor, Abass Adebowale, 36, for killing Emmanuel Agbovinuere, 39, a cab driver.

“The victim and the suspect met in July this year at an undisclosed hotel in Benin and that is where their relationship started. On Sunday, September 4, the suspect came from Kwara State and they met at the same hotel, where as a customer, he took him around to where he was to do his business.

“The cab man complained of leg pain and the doctor promised to help and injected some poisonous drugs in his system. That was what killed him instantly. For him to conceal the crime, he left the corpse in the man’s Toyota Voltron car, but later took the corpse to Ondo Road, Oluku, Edo State, and dumped the corpse there.

“When the Anti-Kidnapping Unit got notice of what happened, they mobilised and he was arrested in Osogbo, Osun State, with the deceased car.”

Adebowale, during the parade, said the victim’s death was not deliberate, adding, “I pray that the family find a place in their hearts to forgive me.”

Agbovinuere was said to have been survived by his wife, Mary, 27, and two children.

Meanwhile, the Osun State Police Command’s spokesperson, Yemisi Opalola, in a statement, confirmed Adebowale’s arrest.

Opalola said, “The suspect in the course of his stay in Benin after selling his car, injected his friend with a substance suspected to have killed him on September 03, 2022.

“He subsequently dumped his corpse in a nearby bush and took away his white Toyota Camry muscle. Luck, however, ran out on him when the vehicle driven by the suspect was intercepted by police operatives along Ejigbo/Ogbomoso Road. The police operatives were working on information from the Benin command.”

Source:
https://punchng.com/doctor-kills-edo-cabman-steals-car-abandons-corpse/?

Re: Doctor Kills Edo Cabman, Steals Car, Abandons Corpse by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
Some doctors are psychologically unstable, I think there’s a spirit that do posses most of them in their medical school and they become so heartless.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Kills Edo Cabman, Steals Car, Abandons Corpse by Landmack: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hail riding has fast become one of the most riskiest jobs in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Kills Edo Cabman, Steals Car, Abandons Corpse by Landmack: 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
Some doctors are psychologically unstable, I think there’s a spirit that do posses most of them in their medical school and they become so heartless.

Nwokem,You’re absolutely wrong!

1 Like

Re: Doctor Kills Edo Cabman, Steals Car, Abandons Corpse by rusher14: 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
Not his first time.
Re: Doctor Kills Edo Cabman, Steals Car, Abandons Corpse by Flora2Sweet: 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hmmm, just for a car
Re: Doctor Kills Edo Cabman, Steals Car, Abandons Corpse by M23M(f): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
This is so heartless to read.
Re: Doctor Kills Edo Cabman, Steals Car, Abandons Corpse by ValCon888: 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
Doctor of death.
Re: Doctor Kills Edo Cabman, Steals Car, Abandons Corpse by OriOko88(m): 1:42am On Sep 09, 2022
I just wish people are like me whos so contendent and not easily carried away by material things. So far I dey make my money steadily which can sustain me,eat my amala everyday,and fvkk my tight Pussiee Bimbo everynight,I no get wahala. We too dey attach too much importance on cars in naija. shocked
Re: Doctor Kills Edo Cabman, Steals Car, Abandons Corpse by Paragon311(m): 4:14am On Sep 09, 2022
A whole certified medical doctor involved in killing and stealing of Toyota Camry.

Poverty is a bastard.

Why on earth a medical practitioner get involved in such Wasted years in school only to become a thief in your prime time.

Do the crime, do the time.
Re: Doctor Kills Edo Cabman, Steals Car, Abandons Corpse by Nobody: 4:26am On Sep 09, 2022
Illusion doctor
Re: Doctor Kills Edo Cabman, Steals Car, Abandons Corpse by Antyislam: 5:54am On Sep 09, 2022
Yoruba muslims are very bad
Re: Doctor Kills Edo Cabman, Steals Car, Abandons Corpse by Koralords: 5:54am On Sep 09, 2022
Am sure this not his first time of killing someone
Re: Doctor Kills Edo Cabman, Steals Car, Abandons Corpse by Koralords: 5:55am On Sep 09, 2022
Antyislam:
Yoruba muslims are very bad
5am and this what your brain can process,go back to sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Kills Edo Cabman, Steals Car, Abandons Corpse by Devil1Messenger: 6:39am On Sep 09, 2022
TheGiftedOne:
The Edo State Police Command on Wednesday paraded a medical doctor, Abass Adebowale, for allegedly injecting a cab driver, Emmanuel Agbovinuere, to death in the Benin City area of the state.

Adebowale, after perpetrating the crime, allegedly dumped Agbovinuere’s corpse in a bush, and stole the victim’s Toyota Voltron car.

He was said to have driven the car to the Osogbo area of Osun State where policemen arrested him on Monday.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Chidi Nwabuzor, while addressing the press at the police command’s headquarters in Benin City, Edo State, said Adebowale, was a graduate of the University of Ilorin, Kwara State, and works with the Kaiama General Hospital as a medical officer.

He said, “The Edo State Police Command in an attempt to rid the state of crime and criminality arrested a medical doctor, Abass Adebowale, 36, for killing Emmanuel Agbovinuere, 39, a cab driver.

“The victim and the suspect met in July this year at an undisclosed hotel in Benin and that is where their relationship started. On Sunday, September 4, the suspect came from Kwara State and they met at the same hotel, where as a customer, he took him around to where he was to do his business.

“The cab man complained of leg pain and the doctor promised to help and injected some poisonous drugs in his system. That was what killed him instantly. For him to conceal the crime, he left the corpse in the man’s Toyota Voltron car, but later took the corpse to Ondo Road, Oluku, Edo State, and dumped the corpse there.

“When the Anti-Kidnapping Unit got notice of what happened, they mobilised and he was arrested in Osogbo, Osun State, with the deceased car.”

Adebowale, during the parade, said the victim’s death was not deliberate, adding, “I pray that the family find a place in their hearts to forgive me.”

Agbovinuere was said to have been survived by his wife, Mary, 27, and two children.

Meanwhile, the Osun State Police Command’s spokesperson, Yemisi Opalola, in a statement, confirmed Adebowale’s arrest.

Opalola said, “The suspect in the course of his stay in Benin after selling his car, injected his friend with a substance suspected to have killed him on September 03, 2022.

“He subsequently dumped his corpse in a nearby bush and took away his white Toyota Camry muscle. Luck, however, ran out on him when the vehicle driven by the suspect was intercepted by police operatives along Ejigbo/Ogbomoso Road. The police operatives were working on information from the Benin command.”

Source:
https://punchng.com/doctor-kills-edo-cabman-steals-car-abandons-corpse/?
2011 Twitter accounts for sale -15k
2017 Twitter account for sale - 10k
2016 Facebook account for sale - 10k
Pi account for sale
Instagram account for sale
Kindly DM
Re: Doctor Kills Edo Cabman, Steals Car, Abandons Corpse by kingthreat(m): 7:17am On Sep 09, 2022
Doctor don turn murderer.
Re: Doctor Kills Edo Cabman, Steals Car, Abandons Corpse by Gistmedia10: 7:54am On Sep 09, 2022
Pure wickedness
Re: Doctor Kills Edo Cabman, Steals Car, Abandons Corpse by Blake755: 8:02am On Sep 09, 2022
Lord as we dey find something to chop no allow us meet something wey go chop us angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Husband Sets Ablaze Wife & Kids Belongings After Misunderstanding (video) / She Killed Her Only Child In Exchange For Freedom To Enjoy Christmas(video) / Is A Crime To Keep Beards Like Osama In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.