Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,648 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Queen Elizabeth Most Expensive Protected Monarch In The World - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Queen Elizabeth Most Expensive Protected Monarch In The World (585 Views)

Queen Elizabeth II: World Leaders Pay Tribute To Uk's Longest-serving Monarch / Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges / The Troops Queen Elizabeth Brought To New York At The End Of WW II (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Elizabeth Most Expensive Protected Monarch In The World by Ohizman73(m): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
Queen Elizabeth

It seems natural that the Queen of England needs to have top security by her side at all times. The Queen’s Guard protects Queen Elizabeth at all times. They are infantry soldiers who protect her as well as the royal residences. They have to follow the same rules that have been in place since 1660. It is estimated that the Royal Family spends $138 million per year on security expenses.

Re: Queen Elizabeth Most Expensive Protected Monarch In The World by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
I like the looks on her guard, I like men with such straight and firm looks not those ones that smile sheepishly over everything
Re: Queen Elizabeth Most Expensive Protected Monarch In The World by Kriss216: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
I like the looks on her guard, I like men with such straight and firm looks not those ones that smile sheepishly over everything
Iyaebe, no one cares about what or who you likes!

2 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth Most Expensive Protected Monarch In The World by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
The topic na fire,

Re: Queen Elizabeth Most Expensive Protected Monarch In The World by Ofemmanu1: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
Buhari paid more..
Re: Queen Elizabeth Most Expensive Protected Monarch In The World by aimmoney9: 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
Libya through Moamar Gaddafi was a monarchy but they (USA and UK) went against it with all they got and killed and looted it dry...... angry angry angry

They celebrate their own monarchy and detest others for their own selfish interests, hypocrites.... angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Humza Yousaf Confirmed As New Scottish Leader / Wagner Group Forces Arrive At Military Headquarters In Rostov, Russia / Wagner PMC Fighters Agrees To End ‘Insurrection’ – Lukashenko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.