Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Please I Need Your Advice - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please I Need Your Advice (388 Views)

I Need Your Old Fiverr Accounts / Pls I Need Your Help To Win This Competition. Pls Just Click And Like My Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
Each time i wakeup in the morning i will see my mom preparing food, but there is another food in the house e.g like rice and beans, fried yam, or fried plantain as a breakfast, when i ask her why she no allow person to eat soup she will said soup is not a breakfast,
please What will happen if person eat soup in the morning
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by aktolly54(m): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
So your soup can last thats why or you want her to be cooking soup daily? You take soup in the afternoon period
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
You can eat any kind of food at any meal of the day but the reason why swallow is not deemed fit for breakfast is because of its weight and it can make you unproductive for the rest of the day as you'll feel too heavy to do anything.

That is why people choose very light food for breakfast.
However, if your system can still function normally after taking swallow, then go ahead.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Tried This Beans Recipe? / Gain Weight In The Right Places In Just 14 Days Without Belly Fat / Origin Honey For Good Health Living Is For Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.