Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

An Adept Writer With Surfer SEO Tool Experience Is Needed. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An Adept Writer With Surfer SEO Tool Experience Is Needed. (453 Views)

Customer Care Agent Needed In A Pharmacy. No Previous Experience Is Allowed / Competent SURFER SEO Writer Needed / Surfer SEO Writer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Adept Writer With Surfer SEO Tool Experience Is Needed. by Stopwomenabuse: 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
I need two more writers to join our team.

Conditions:

1. Proven writing experience of at least 2 years( if you source writing samples to present, I will know. So, don't go that lane).

2. Must be proficient with Surfer SEO tool

3. Able to turn in 1000-word content within 48hrs (at most).

4. Able to write in American English.

5. Someone good with wording

6. Can write on any topic

7. Can write both blog and website service page.

Hit me up asap let's get started.
Re: An Adept Writer With Surfer SEO Tool Experience Is Needed. by cleverseo: 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
Stopwomenabuse:

Conditions:

1. Proven writing experience of at least 2 years( if you source writing samples to present, I will know. So, don't go that lane).

Hey there, I'm interested.

But how can we contact you?

You can contact me on whatsapp 08125953268 or chijiokereafor98@gmail.com
Re: An Adept Writer With Surfer SEO Tool Experience Is Needed. by DamDiva9: 11:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
Stopwomenabuse:

Conditions:

Hello, I'm interested in working with you. I have a writing experience of more than two years and I'm proficient with the surfer tool.

Contact me on 09053598940
Re: An Adept Writer With Surfer SEO Tool Experience Is Needed. by flames007(m): 6:56am On Sep 09, 2022
Hello Stopwomenabuse

I will write you 1000-word unique articles with high SEO score. Delivered on time.

Please check my signature for my WhatsApp contact.

Thank
Re: An Adept Writer With Surfer SEO Tool Experience Is Needed. by Allisonsophia(f): 8:54am On Sep 09, 2022
Hi, I’ve been writing since 2019 and I can write in various niches. I also have good knowledge of SEO and formatting. Reach me on WhatsApp at 08075937937.

Re: An Adept Writer With Surfer SEO Tool Experience Is Needed. by XploraBen(m): 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
Stopwomenabuse:

Conditions:

No means of contacting you.
Re: An Adept Writer With Surfer SEO Tool Experience Is Needed. by emmanex2000: 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
In response to your post, I am a professional seo writer, skilled in using surfer seo.

I understand how surfer words as I have successfully written seo contents for different clients. My works are well researched, plagiarism free and with a high grammar content. Moreover,with timely delivery.

Contact @ 07012809662

I will glad to make your project successful.
Re: An Adept Writer With Surfer SEO Tool Experience Is Needed. by Claronwrites: 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
Stopwomenabuse:

Conditions:

Greetings,
My name is Clara; a certified content writer with more than 2yrs of experience in the writing industry.

I have sound knowledge in SEO practices, and with my expertise, I'm able to create outstanding contents with grammatical proficiency that is above par.

I'm conversant in a number of specialties which include; Tech., news, entertainment, music, health, travel, academic, fitness e.t.c.

Looking forward to working with you.

Clara
Contact me via whatsapp: 07068465231
Re: An Adept Writer With Surfer SEO Tool Experience Is Needed. by Gift150: 8:34am On Sep 10, 2022
Hi,

I am a writer with experience across several niches - pets, technology, business, finance, etc. I work with SurferSEO as well.

You can reach me on 09056624170.
Re: An Adept Writer With Surfer SEO Tool Experience Is Needed. by Stopwomenabuse: 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
Thanks, evryone, for your interest. So far, I have been able to interview 98% of those who dropped their contact detail and those who sent me an email. As the job post indicated, we currently need just two additional writers in my team.

Congrats to those hired. Nevertheless, you can keep up to date with my profile; I always post each time we need new writers. Keep your fingers crossed!
Re: An Adept Writer With Surfer SEO Tool Experience Is Needed. by Kokolove123: 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
Hello

I am a professional writer, have a certificate in digital marketing and SEO.
Re: An Adept Writer With Surfer SEO Tool Experience Is Needed. by Stopwomenabuse: 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
Kokolove123:
Hello

I am a professional writer, have a certificate in digital marketing and SEO.
Drop your WhatsApp digit

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!! / Recruiting / Vacancy For Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.