Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Did Any Pastor Predict The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II This Year? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Any Pastor Predict The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II This Year? (1013 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) / Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? / Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Any Pastor Predict The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II This Year? by seunmsg(m): 11:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
I’m just a little curious this night. Did any of our God playing pastors and prophets predict or prophesize the death of Queen Elizabeth II this year? Picture or video evidence would be appreciated.

Cc: lalasticlala Mynd44

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Any Pastor Predict The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II This Year? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
They are all fake if they ain't giving exact date and time.. undecided
They might do the random guessing thingy which is quite normal..

2 Likes

Re: Did Any Pastor Predict The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II This Year? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
Yes one of Tinubu's bishop did grin..

Atiku is coming

7 Likes

Re: Did Any Pastor Predict The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II This Year? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
Lies
Re: Did Any Pastor Predict The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II This Year? by Okoroawusa: 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
Dem no dey see that kind thing

1 Like

Re: Did Any Pastor Predict The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II This Year? by Racoon(m): 11:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kindly enquire from those agbadorian and cassava munching bishops emilokan assembled to legitimise his yoking with that his BH kingpin coursemate.
Re: Did Any Pastor Predict The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II This Year? by Abdul05: 11:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
It seems like God don't really speak to our pastors... grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Any Pastor Predict The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II This Year? by salesbloo: 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
Fake Pastors

1 Like

Re: Did Any Pastor Predict The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II This Year? by seunmsg(m): 11:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
Racoon:
Kindly enquire from those agbadorian and cassava munching bishops emilokan assembled to legitimise his yoking with that his BH kingpin coursemate.

Since you’ve labeled them as fake, it’s better we ignore them in this enquiry. Let’s concentrate on the original Bishops like Oyedepo, Oritsejafor, Suleiman, Eneche etc. Which of them prophesized the death of the Queen this year?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Any Pastor Predict The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II This Year? by November1857(m): 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
seunmsg:
I’m just a little curious this night. Did any of our God playing pastors and prophets predict or prophesize the death of Queen Elizabeth II this year? Picture or video evidence would be appreciated.

Go and ask Tinubu's fake Bishop...

2 Likes

Re: Did Any Pastor Predict The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II This Year? by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
I did sir!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Any Pastor Predict The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II This Year? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
This time guessing didn't work for them

1 Like

Re: Did Any Pastor Predict The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II This Year? by Spandau: 2:41am On Sep 09, 2022
seunmsg:

Go on YouTube and search and stop disturbing is with Kadosoic questions.

1 Like

Re: Did Any Pastor Predict The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II This Year? by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:41am On Sep 09, 2022
grin grin grin grin
This is coming from someone always licking the hairy balls of the Lagos landlord. Just watch this will definitely hit FP.

1 Like

Re: Did Any Pastor Predict The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II This Year? by Michelle70(m): 5:42am On Sep 09, 2022
Tina00writer:

This time guessing didn't work for them
has guessing ever worked for them?

1 Like

Re: Did Any Pastor Predict The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II This Year? by orikoku: 5:43am On Sep 09, 2022
Pastors and fake prophecy.

1 Like

Re: Did Any Pastor Predict The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II This Year? by kosovo(m): 6:02am On Sep 09, 2022
seunmsg:

Ubert Angel ..

But you will find the video yourself , it’s your punishment for such a moronic question

1 Like

Re: Did Any Pastor Predict The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II This Year? by OBALOLA55(m): 6:06am On Sep 09, 2022
seunmsg:

YOUR HATRED FOR CHRISTIANS IS WHAT PUSHED YOU AND YOUR AGBADO MASTER TO GO FOR MUSLIM/MUSLIM TICKET, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU WILL FAIL WOEFULLY. MIND YOU, I’M NOT A CHRISTIAN

1 Like

Re: Did Any Pastor Predict The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II This Year? by seunmsg(m): 6:45am On Sep 09, 2022
kosovo:

Ubert Angel ..

But you will find the video yourself , it’s your punishment for such a moronic question

Come on buddy, so many others are also interested in seeing the video. Since you have, help us by posting it here. No be everything we suppose they turn to fight now.

1 Like

Re: Did Any Pastor Predict The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II This Year? by seunmsg(m): 6:48am On Sep 09, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YOUR HATRED FOR CHRISTIANS IS WHAT PUSHED YOU AND YOUR AGBADO MASTER TO GO FOR MUSLIM/MUSLIM TICKET, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU WILL FAIL WOEFULLY. MIND YOU, I’M NOT A CHRISTIAN

Now, can you post a credible link of any pastor or prophet prophesizing the death of the Queen?

2 Likes

Re: Did Any Pastor Predict The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II This Year? by iSense247: 6:50am On Sep 09, 2022
seunmsg:

muhamMad, I will see how you are going to win presidential election without christian votes. Your hatred for Christianity will consume you.

Tinubu and his fellow thieves always condemn and denigrate Pastors on the media but will always go secretly at night to go and beg them for endorsement. To them, Christians are mumu. Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Did Any Pastor Predict The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II This Year? by M4A1carbine: 7:00am On Sep 09, 2022
Tinubu Predicted the Death of Elizabeth....Now are you satisfied??

Always asking kindergarten questions.
Re: Did Any Pastor Predict The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II This Year? by techWriter3: 7:11am On Sep 09, 2022
Yes one of politicians 's archbishop did
Re: Did Any Pastor Predict The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II This Year? by seunmsg(m): 7:24am On Sep 09, 2022
iSense247:
muhamMad, I will see how you are going to win presidential election without christian votes. Your hatred for Christianity will consume you.

Tinubu and his fellow thieves always condemn and denigrate Pastors on the media but will always go secretly at night to go and beg them for endorsement. To them, Christians are mumu. Hypocrites.

To start with, I’m not a Muslim so skip the MuhamMad shit. Again, what has this thread got to do with Tinubu?

I simply asked a question and instead of you to provide answer, you’re politicizing the thread and spewing nonsense about Christianity. Why will I hate a religion i was born into and even practiced till I became a sensible adult?

1 Like

Re: Did Any Pastor Predict The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II This Year? by iSense247: 8:23am On Sep 09, 2022
seunmsg:

To start with, I’m not a Muslim so skip the MuhamMad shit. Again, what has this thread got to do with Tinubu?

I simply asked a question and instead of you to provide answer, you’re politicizing the thread and spewing nonsense about Christianity. Why will I hate a religion i was born into and even practiced till I became a sensible adult?
You choose to hate christianity just because of the crumbs you are getting from politicians. Can you condemn Islamic terrorists the same way you use to abuse pastors because they refuse to accept your party's evil agenda? Shame on you and your paymasters.
Re: Did Any Pastor Predict The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II This Year? by Spandau: 8:28am On Sep 09, 2022
seunmsg:

Come on buddy, so many others are also interested in seeing the video. Since you have, help us by posting it here. No be everything we suppose they turn to fight now.

Go and do your private search as I advised before, Kadoso. YouTube is there. Just type what you want and voila! OK, let me help you a bit Kadoso. Type Segun Adebayo.
Re: Did Any Pastor Predict The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II This Year? by orisa37: 8:39am On Sep 09, 2022
Yes. Such Prediction was not without foundation since THE DUKE died.
Re: Did Any Pastor Predict The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II This Year? by okeysoninv: 8:41am On Sep 09, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Check The Perfume Peter Obi Uses (revealed!!!) / Muslim-muslim Ticket: Christians In Yobe Endorse Tinubu/shettima Ticket (photos) / Governor Matawalle Shut Down All Broadcasting Stations For Covering Pdp Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.