Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Apc Must Not Take Wike Accusations Lightly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Must Not Take Wike Accusations Lightly (2131 Views)

APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye / Edo: PDPNWC Reacts To Wike's Accusations / Obasanjo Visits Afenifere After 20 Years, Says 'APC Must Go' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Must Not Take Wike Accusations Lightly by SadiqBabaSani: 11:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
Earlier today, news that a strong Ally of Atiku is currently serving in this government at the highest levels hit the Airwaves.

Shocking as the accusations appear, they must not be taken lightly.

If Apc has a double agent in the Presidency already trying to secure his meal should Atiku Win, then such a person is working against the Presidents party and he/she should be eased out of the government to serve as a deterrent to others.

1 Like

Re: Apc Must Not Take Wike Accusations Lightly by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
They should better act wisely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Must Not Take Wike Accusations Lightly by Opinedecandid(m): 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
Who does party help?
Neither the country not the politicians.

Every association is self-serving.
Re: Apc Must Not Take Wike Accusations Lightly by backtovillage: 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
It's the president.
Who else?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Must Not Take Wike Accusations Lightly by NaijaCowFarm: 11:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Earlier today, news that A strong Ally of Atiku is currently serving in this government at the highest levels hit the Airwaves.

If Apc has a double agent in the Presidency already trying to secure his meal should Atiku Win, then such a person is working against the Presidents party and he/she should be eased out of the government to serve as a deterrent to others.

Political neophyte ... even Buhari is working for Atiku.

Buhari left APC matters the day Tinubu said, "I made Buhari president" and declared "Emilokan". If you guys do not understand body language, you are still learners. I am even surprised that as suffers-ticated as you people claim, it took a non-APC member to reveal what is obvious.

Let me tell you now:
- Bello is against Tinubu
- Osinbajo is against Tinubu
- Amaechi is aginst Tinubu
- Lawal (SP) is aginst Tinubu
- Gambari is against Tinubu
- Boss Musdapher is against Tinubu
- Ambode is working against Tinubu in Lagos and it will be LOOOOUUUD!
- Even Lalong is just tagging along ... deep down, he is against Tinubu

13 Likes

Re: Apc Must Not Take Wike Accusations Lightly by AntonVince: 11:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Earlier today, news that A strong Ally of Atiku is currently serving in this government at the highest levels hit the Airwaves.

The Federal Government encompasses ALL Nigerians.
It is NOT an APC institution where only party members can serve.

Be guided.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Must Not Take Wike Accusations Lightly by gift2xl: 12:11am On Sep 09, 2022
Obi 2023

3 Likes

Re: Apc Must Not Take Wike Accusations Lightly by KanwuliaExtra: 12:53am On Sep 09, 2022
So Wike would have gone along if things did not fall apart? cheesy

He said he will be releasing the intel “small-small”? cheesy

This 2023 go sweeeeet DIE!!!!
Re: Apc Must Not Take Wike Accusations Lightly by SaiOba: 1:11am On Sep 09, 2022
And if it happens to be PMB himself nko ?
SadiqBabaSani:

1 Like

Re: Apc Must Not Take Wike Accusations Lightly by trutharena: 1:15am On Sep 09, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

Buhari left APC matters the day Tinubu said, "I made Buhari president" and declared "Emilokan". If you guys do not understand body language, you are still learners. I am even surprised that as suffers-ticated as you people claim, it took a non-APC member to reveal what is obvious.

Let me tell you now:

I guess the mad man advising Peter Obi told you this.

5 Likes

Re: Apc Must Not Take Wike Accusations Lightly by Abdu81: 4:12am On Sep 09, 2022
trutharena:

I guess the mad man advising Peter Obi told you this.

Honestly APC high ranked are not happy with tinubu emergence.

It destroyed their hope.

1 Like

Re: Apc Must Not Take Wike Accusations Lightly by trutharena: 4:28am On Sep 09, 2022
Abdu81:

Honestly APC high ranked are not happy with tinubu emergence.

It destroyed their hope.

Who would have increased their hope?

Osinbajo that can only boast of the SW or Amaechi that can’t boast of any zone?

2 Likes

Re: Apc Must Not Take Wike Accusations Lightly by kunle75(m): 4:54am On Sep 09, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

Let me tell you now:

I hope they listen to you before its late.

It will take a miracle for him to win but some people won't agree.
Me I don't even want someone with too much baggage self

1 Like

Re: Apc Must Not Take Wike Accusations Lightly by Abdu81: 5:29am On Sep 09, 2022
trutharena:

Osinbajo was what all progressive Nigerians were waiting for, only for APC to come up with this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Apc Must Not Take Wike Accusations Lightly by Betanaija42moro: 6:11am On Sep 09, 2022
APC just disappointed Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Apc Must Not Take Wike Accusations Lightly by Zionmdde: 6:31am On Sep 09, 2022
trutharena:

U are very naive then
Osibanjo will win the entire South even with Obi's emergence. Osibanjo will win NC.

1 Like

Re: Apc Must Not Take Wike Accusations Lightly by Tenses: 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
Agbado master will be rightly disgraced on campaign grounds.

Mark this post!!

2 Likes

Re: Apc Must Not Take Wike Accusations Lightly by SU50: 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

Funny submission.
Re: Apc Must Not Take Wike Accusations Lightly by trutharena: 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
Zionmdde:

U are very naive then
Osibanjo will win the entire South even with Obi's emergence. Osibanjo will win NC.

Lol.
Re: Apc Must Not Take Wike Accusations Lightly by Kingzeez10: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
kunle75:

I hope they listen to you before its late.

It will take a miracle for him to win but some people won't agree.
Me I don't even want someone with too much baggage self
You mean Obi stand a better chance right?
Re: Apc Must Not Take Wike Accusations Lightly by kunle75(m): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kingzeez10:

You mean Obi stand a better chance right?

Maybe, you never can say never, the last election in Kenya came to mind.
You know Nigerian politicians never know how electorate mind works, they only weaponize poverty to keep them down . And grab their votes.

Its not really about PO but awakening of youth consciousness and their inclusion in the scheme of things and a sharp departure from the old pattern of politics we are used to.
It will take time but may happen sooner.
Re: Apc Must Not Take Wike Accusations Lightly by Kingzeez10: 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
kunle75:

Maybe, you never can say never, the last election in Kenya came to mind.
You know Nigerian politicians never know how electorate mind works, they only weaponize poverty to keep them down . And grab their votes.

Its not really about PO but awakening of youth consciousness and their inclusion in the scheme of things and a sharp departure from the old pattern of politics we are used to.
It will take time but may happen sooner.
And you think these youths has PVC? Even if they do , would they come out to vote on election day? How many youths have you ever seen in a polling booth before? Have you noticed that the 2 big parties are not banking on the youths. 2023 wouldn't be any different my brother.
Re: Apc Must Not Take Wike Accusations Lightly by kunle75(m): 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kingzeez10:

And you think these youths has PVC? Even if they do , would they come out to vote on election day? How many youths have you ever seen in a polling booth before? Have you noticed that the 2 big parties are not banking on the youths. 2023 wouldn't be any different my brother.

Ok will see

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Peter Obi Hints On Stepping Down For Tinubu / Oil Mogul, Jack-rich Celebrates Wife, Dr Elizabeth @30 / Dariye Returns To Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.