Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

BREAKING: EFF Statement On The Death Of Elizabeth Windsor - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: EFF Statement On The Death Of Elizabeth Windsor (429 Views)

People Gather Outside Buckingham, Windsor, And Balmoral To Mourn The Queen(Pics) / Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) / Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: EFF Statement On The Death Of Elizabeth Windsor by Horus(m): 11:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
BREAKING: EFF Statement on the death of Elizabeth Windsor

Re: BREAKING: EFF Statement On The Death Of Elizabeth Windsor by PlayerMeji: 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
She no be Queen Elizabeth again as she don die now ni?

This one wey una call am by her full birth name... Oga ooo

Horus:
BREAKING: EFF Statement on the death of Elizabeth Windsor
Re: BREAKING: EFF Statement On The Death Of Elizabeth Windsor by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
sharp ....

But slaves,minorities and yoruba cannot understand
Re: BREAKING: EFF Statement On The Death Of Elizabeth Windsor by gift2xl: 12:05am On Sep 09, 2022
PMB wa like travelling done see opportunity to travel again.

Travelling president.
Re: BREAKING: EFF Statement On The Death Of Elizabeth Windsor by Faithful007: 12:20am On Sep 09, 2022
But why do Africans like blaming others all the time. This is 2022 and Africa has not moved an inch. Every now and then Africa plays the victim card.

Even if all this were to be factual, how many years did it take Israel to move on from the Holocaust? Why is Africa's case then different?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: EFF Statement On The Death Of Elizabeth Windsor by Jashub: 12:38am On Sep 09, 2022
Faithful007:
But why do Africans like blaming others all the time. This is 2022 and Africa has not moved an inch. Every now and then Africa plays the victim card.

Even if all this were to be factual, how many years did it take Israel to move on from the Holocaust? Why is Africa's case then different?
Oga, this is not a matter of victim. The British and her allies still rule Africa through neocolonialism and exploitation. In fact, they are practically responsible for the backwardness and strife currently experienced on the continent.

Yes, Africans have their problems , but those problems can be traced to hundreds of years of injustice and imperialism metèd out on the African continent by the same colonial thugs you are currently submissive to today .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: EFF Statement On The Death Of Elizabeth Windsor by seunny4lif(m): 12:45am On Sep 09, 2022
Faithful007:

Same Isreal that is still talking about Holocaust still now.
German government are paying billions to Israel but what have British done to those Africans, Irish and Indians, they almost wiped out.
British stole over 20T dollars worth of things in India and more than that in Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: EFF Statement On The Death Of Elizabeth Windsor by Jashub: 12:47am On Sep 09, 2022
seunny4lif:

German government are paying billions to Israel but what have British done to those Africans, Irish and Indians, they almost wiped out.
British stole over 20T dollars worth of things in India and more than that in Africa.
Nice one. I think he has also forgotten that the bulk of Nigerian/African historical artifacts such as the Benin bronze and sculptures are all still in the London museum earning millions of dollars in tourism for Britain till date . But everything pertaining to Israel has been lawfully restored. Perhaps it seems that justice is only meant for the whites and not black folks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: EFF Statement On The Death Of Elizabeth Windsor by seunny4lif(m): 1:07am On Sep 09, 2022
Jashub:
Nice one. I think he has also forgotten that the bulk of Nigerian/African historical artifacts such as the Benin bronze and sculptures are all still in the London museum earning millions of dollars in tourism for the Britain. But everything pertaining to Israel has been lawfully restored.
British, Spain and French along Holland and Belgium almost wipe out Africans, Native Americans and Asians and populate those land with only white people.
That’s how the wiped out Native Americans in USA and Canada.
They wiped out black Indians in Australia and New Zealand.
In fact the Irish hate the British more than they hate Arabs.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: EFF Statement On The Death Of Elizabeth Windsor by Faithful007: 1:17am On Sep 09, 2022
seunny4lif:

Have you ever heard the Israeli blame their problems on holocaust? That's the point i'm making. Look at the mentality of the people around you. Can you sincerely blame the British for that?
Re: BREAKING: EFF Statement On The Death Of Elizabeth Windsor by Faithful007: 1:21am On Sep 09, 2022
Jashub:
Oga, this is not a matter of victim. The British and her allies still rule Africa through neocolonialism and exploitation. In fact, they are practically responsible for the backwardness and strife currently experienced on the continent.

Yes, Africans have their problems , but those problems can be traced to hundreds of years of injustice and imperialism metèd out on the African continent by the same colonial thugs you are currently submissive to today .
I would like you to prove this factually beyond making simple statements. How can you prove this?

The British don't even buy Nigerian oil. Even the US hardly imports from Nigeria too. Majority of our oil goes to India and Spain. Where exactly is Nigeria being exploited in 2022?
Re: BREAKING: EFF Statement On The Death Of Elizabeth Windsor by Jashub: 1:26am On Sep 09, 2022
Faithful007:
I would like you to prove this factually beyond making simple statements. How can you prove this?

The British don't even buy Nigerian oil. Even the US hardly imports from Nigeria too. Majority of our oil goes to India and Spain. Where exactly is Nigeria being exploited in 2022?
Lol ...let us take a small example : which countries are sponsoring the Libya's unrest even after it has been discovered that the "weapon of mass destruction " never existed there ? Never mind, I will tell you the answer : America and Britain . Just Google it and you will see grin
Re: BREAKING: EFF Statement On The Death Of Elizabeth Windsor by seunny4lif(m): 1:27am On Sep 09, 2022
Faithful007:
Have you ever heard the Israel blame their problems on holocaust? That's the point i'm making. Look at the mentality of the people around you. Can you sincerely blame the British for that?
There is difference between Holocaust and what Africans, Indians and native Americans suffered from the hand of French, British, Spanish, Belgium and Holland.
The Jews suffered from Nazi German and nobody else and you want to compared that to what Belgium, France, British and Spain did in Africa.
Jews got massive support from white peoples because they are white compare to black Africans.
Whenever an Africa leader rise up to defend Africans, the leader is immediately killed.
Was any part of Israel occupied? NO
How many Jews were slaves until NAZI German? None
How many Africans were slaves? Millions
How many Africans were killed and raped? Millions

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: EFF Statement On The Death Of Elizabeth Windsor by Faithful007: 1:38am On Sep 09, 2022
seunny4lif:

There is difference between Holocaust and what Africans, Indians and native Americans suffered from the hand of French, British, Spanish, Belgium and Holland.
The Jews suffered from Nazi German and nobody else and you want to compared that to what Belgium, France, British and Spain did in Africa.
Jews got massive support from white peoples because they are white compare to black Africans.
Whenever an Africa leader rise up to defend Africans, the leader is immediately killed.
Was any part of Israel occupied? NO
How many Jews were slaves until NAZI German? None
How many Africans were slaves? Millions
How many Africans were killed and raped? Millions
Israel didn't even exist during Nazi Germany.

And the Holocaust was way worse than Colonialism. Millions of Jews were sent to concentration camps and killed for no reason. Yet Israel was formed in 1948 and is a powerful nation today.

Colonialism even with all its demerits had its benefits too. Post-colonial Nigeria was much more developed than the pre-colonial Nigeria. How many people could read or write, produce goods and participate in trade and export goods?
Why do want to lie to yourself that colonialism was about killings and rape?

The British left Nigeria with a functional education system, a functional government, military and sizable infrastructure and that's a fact.
Re: BREAKING: EFF Statement On The Death Of Elizabeth Windsor by Faithful007: 1:41am On Sep 09, 2022
Jashub:
Lol ...let us take a small example : which countries are sponsoring the Libya's unrest even after it has been discovered that the "weapon of mass destruction " never existed there ? Never mind, I will tell you the answer : America and Britain . Just Google it and you will see grin
I asked you for facts and you're veering off to another place. Reply me with the facts I asked for or don't reply me at all.
Re: BREAKING: EFF Statement On The Death Of Elizabeth Windsor by seunny4lif(m): 1:46am On Sep 09, 2022
Faithful007:
Israel didn't even exist during Nazi Germany.

And the Holocaust was way worse than Colonialism. Millions of Jews were sent to concentration camps and killed for no reason. Yet Israel was formed in 1948 and is a powerful nation today.

Colonialism even with all its demerits had its benefits too. Post-colonial Nigeria was much more developed than the pre-colonial Nigeria. How many people could read or write, produce goods and participate in trade and export goods?
Why do want to lie to yourself that colonialism was about killings and rape?

The British left Nigeria with a functional education system, a functional government, military and sizable infrastructure and that's a fact.
You compared 7M Jews to over 50M Africans that die at the hand of British, French and Belgium rule.
Are you alright?
Belgium king killed more than 10M Congoleses alone.
So, if Africans can’t read, write, produce goods, participate in trade and export goods then how did the Portuguese and Arabs trade with Africans.
How did Africans trade within theirselves.
How did Yoruba empire and Benin empire function?
How did Egyptians and Ethiopians trade within theirselves.
How did Sudanese built and trade with other Africans
I guessed you are the one doing the trading for them and producing foods for them during that time.
Mali empire was one of the largest empire along side Ethiopia and Egypt empire.

Who told you that British left Nigeria? Is that what they told you in your British school because according to British history book in Britain, British are Saint.

You must be a ignorant white British boy because anyone with a functioning brain, will not ask those kind of questions.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: EFF Statement On The Death Of Elizabeth Windsor by Jashub: 2:07am On Sep 09, 2022
Faithful007:
I asked you for facts and you're veering off to another place. Reply me with the facts I asked for or don't reply me at all.
People like you cannot be reasoned with because of constant denial . I just gave a small example that is currently laddened with facts and you are asking me for me for fact claiming I veered off ? Lol...anyway, enjoy you day daydreaming and denial grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: EFF Statement On The Death Of Elizabeth Windsor by Jashub: 2:11am On Sep 09, 2022
seunny4lif:

You compared 7M Jews to over 50M Africans that die at the hand of British, French and Belgium rule.
Are you alright?
Belgium king killed more than 10M Congoleses alone.
So, if Africans can’t read, write, produce goods, participate in trade and export goods then how did the Portuguese and Arabs trade with Africans.
How did Africans trade within theirselves.
How did Yoruba empire and Benin empire function?
How did Egyptians and Ethiopians trade within theirselves.
How did Sudanese built and trade with other Africans
I guessed you are the one doing the trading for them and producing foods for them during that time.
Mali empire was one of the largest empire along side Ethiopia and Egypt empire.

You must be a ignorant white British boy because anyone with a functioning brain, will not ask those kind of questions.
I love the way you churn up facts, but the fellow you are engaging can't be reasoned with . Such a shame

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: EFF Statement On The Death Of Elizabeth Windsor by GOFRONT(m): 6:25am On Sep 09, 2022
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth Lying In State: Beautiful Picture Of Prince Harry / Huge Protest In The Streets Of Paris Today Against Macron, NATO, And Sanctions / The Most Interesting Facts About Samurai That You Never Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.