Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Please Help Me Beg Muslims To Answer My Question Please, I Am Begging - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Me Beg Muslims To Answer My Question Please, I Am Begging (967 Views)

Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Beg Muslims To Answer My Question Please, I Am Begging by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:12am On Sep 09, 2022
surah 56:66 We have been penalized.

By who?

Did you notice that allah is a polytheistic god "we"?

Surah 56 vs 57 It is We Who created you. Will you not then believe ˹in resurrection˺?
Surah 56 vs 57 We have created you, then why would you not confirm it? (why do Muslims find it hard to confirm it for them?)

Surah 56:64 Is it you or We Who make them grow?

surah 56:61 Had We so wished, nothing could have hindered Us from replacing you by others like yourselves, or transforming you into beings you know nothing about.

surah 56:64 Is it you or We Who make them grow?

surah 56:60 It is We Who ordained death upon you and We are not to be frustrated.

surah 56:72 Did you make its tree grow or was it We Who made it grow?

Since the creator of man is WE, and he described himself as CreatorS in the noble quran, is it now safe to refer to Allah as THEY? Recall that he asked Muslims to CONFIRM IT. Do you confirm it?

surah 56:59 Do you create a child out of it, or are We its creator[b]s[/b]?

So, "they", Allah, the creatorS, create children out of emitted sperm.

Is this true?

surah 3:45 ˹Remember˺ when the angels proclaimed, “O Mary! Allah gives you good news of a Word from Him, his name will be the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary; honoured in this world and the Hereafter, and he will be one of those nearest ˹to Allah˺.

what does Messiah mean to Muslims?
Re: Please Help Me Beg Muslims To Answer My Question Please, I Am Begging by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:17am On Sep 09, 2022
sharp..

we.....

Presidency.......

if you know you know
Re: Please Help Me Beg Muslims To Answer My Question Please, I Am Begging by PoliteActivist: 12:19am On Sep 09, 2022
The royal "we".
As when the president or monarch says we - he actually means just himself
Re: Please Help Me Beg Muslims To Answer My Question Please, I Am Begging by budaatum: 12:28am On Sep 09, 2022
Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

Would you therefore claim that God is polytheistic too or that "God created children out of emitted sperm"?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Beg Muslims To Answer My Question Please, I Am Begging by KnownUnknown: 2:41am On Sep 09, 2022
budaatum:
Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

Would you therefore claim that God is polytheistic too or that "God created children out of emitted sperm"?

The Spider-Man meme is a perfect description of the OP. Constantly complaining about Islam as if the same ideas aren’t found in his religion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Beg Muslims To Answer My Question Please, I Am Begging by fman(m): 4:27am On Sep 09, 2022
Religion don blind many folks.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Beg Muslims To Answer My Question Please, I Am Begging by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:56am On Sep 09, 2022
So, you agree that allah is polytheist. The deflection does not work for me.
Do you see why the Bible is very essential? Can you see why Mohammed said that if you need authentication of the quran, go to the Christians? Can you see that your only straw out of this question is the Bible? You see the authority of the Bible that you discredit? Would you now accept that the Bible is the word of God?
budaatum:

Re: Please Help Me Beg Muslims To Answer My Question Please, I Am Begging by haekymbahd(m): 5:40am On Sep 09, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Do you see why the Bible is very essential? Can you see why Mohammed said that if you need authentication of the quran, go to the Christians? Can you see that your only straw out of this question is the Bible? You see the authority of the Bible that you discredit? Would you now accept that the Bible is the word of God?
The verse quoted was from the holy book of the Jews not christian and no Jew beleive that God exist as trinty.

The Jews considers you christians (Trinitarians) as infidels, they also beleive and know christians have corrupted the tanakh...

Only those with holy spirit can understand lol maybe you should ask the Jews who were before you what the verse meant before you embarrass yourself in public...

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Beg Muslims To Answer My Question Please, I Am Begging by budaatum: 5:50am On Sep 09, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

No, I don't agree Allah is polytheistic, and I'm not discrediting the Holy Bible. I'm pointing out the stupidity of your argument and discrediting it.

It's like claiming Yahweh is polytheistic because there's Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

And the Bible is not the Word of God until you make it the Word of God through your Godly actions.

Re: Please Help Me Beg Muslims To Answer My Question Please, I Am Begging by Maynmann: 6:49am On Sep 09, 2022
You sha want to disgrace yourself by force, Abrahamaic gods worshipper cheesy
Re: Please Help Me Beg Muslims To Answer My Question Please, I Am Begging by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
haekymbahd:
The verse quoted was from the holy book of the Jews not christian and no Jew beleive that God exist as trinty.

The Jews considers you christians (Trinitarians) as infidels, they also beleive and know christians have corrupted the tanakh...

Only those with holy spirit can understand lol maybe you should ask the Jews who were before you what the verse meant before you embarrass yourself in public...

Okay Sir! I got you. Set aside the Jews and Christians for now.

Do you agree that allah is we as stated in the quran?

Am i now authorised to refer to allah as they?
Re: Please Help Me Beg Muslims To Answer My Question Please, I Am Begging by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
budaatum:

No, I don't agree Allah is polytheistic, and I'm not discrediting the Holy Bible. I'm pointing out the stupidity of your argument and discrediting it.

It's like claiming Yahweh is polytheistic because there's Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

And the Bible is not the Word of God until you make it the Word of God through your Godly actions.
Okay Sir! I got you.

Now, am I authorised to refer to allah as they?
Re: Please Help Me Beg Muslims To Answer My Question Please, I Am Begging by budaatum: 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Okay Sir! I got you.

You do not need authority to do whatever you want. If Allah don't like it Allah would let you know.

Same for Yahweh. Though both would like you to apply the sense you must have been given.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Beg Muslims To Answer My Question Please, I Am Begging by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
budaatum:

Can you see how the quran gets humbled by me? And, I am not and academia. Travel and see how they have shredded the quran to pieces. Even your clerics cannot handle the heat. Go and ask shabir Ally what his eyes have seen
Re: Please Help Me Beg Muslims To Answer My Question Please, I Am Begging by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
budaatum:

You do not need authority to do whatever you want. If Allah don't like it Allah would let you know.

Same for Yahweh. Though both would like you to apply the sense you must have been given.
Thank you, Sir. I do not want sense in Islam, I want submission. Do not come to preacg sense to me and do not try to hush me. Focus on the quran.

surah 56:66 We have been penalized.

By who?

Did you notice that allah is a polytheistic god "we"?

Surah 56 vs 57 It is We Who created you. Will you not then believe ˹in resurrection˺?
Surah 56 vs 57 We have created you, then why would you not confirm it? (why do Muslims find it hard to confirm it for them?)

Surah 56:64 Is it you or We Who make them grow?

surah 56:61 Had We so wished, nothing could have hindered Us from replacing you by others like yourselves, or transforming you into beings you know nothing about.

surah 56:64 Is it you or We Who make them grow?

surah 56:60 It is We Who ordained death upon you and We are not to be frustrated.

surah 56:72 Did you make its tree grow or was it We Who made it grow?

Since the creator of man is WE, and he described himself as CreatorS in the noble quran, is it now safe to refer to Allah as THEY? Recall that he asked Muslims to CONFIRM IT. Do you confirm it?

surah 56:59 Do you create a child out of it, or are We its creator[b]s[/b]?

So, "they", Allah, the creatorS, create children out of emitted sperm.

Is this true?
Re: Please Help Me Beg Muslims To Answer My Question Please, I Am Begging by budaatum: 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Can you see how the quran gets humbled by me? And, I am not and academia. Travel and see how they have shredded the quran to pieces. Even your clerics cannot handle the heat. Go and ask shabir Ally what his eyes have seen

Have you seen how ignorant people have been humbled by those who read the Book?

They tend to do what they understand. But perhaps you haven't read it yet so I'll post it so you can.

Re: Please Help Me Beg Muslims To Answer My Question Please, I Am Begging by haekymbahd(m): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Okay Sir! I got you. Set aside the Jews and Christians for now.

Do you agree that allah is we as stated in the quran?

Am i now authorised to refer to allah as they?
Allah mentioned it severally that he is one and has no partner....

Allah SWT said:

"No partner has He. And this I have been commanded, and I am the first [among you] of the Muslims."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 163)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Beg Muslims To Answer My Question Please, I Am Begging by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
haekymbahd:
Allah mentioned it severally that he is one and has no partner....

Allah SWT said:

"No partner has He. And this I have been commanded, and I am the first [among you] of the Muslims."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 163)

So, when allah referred to himself as WE and US did he lie or was he being deceitful?

I do not want to go into the first of all Muslims yet. Let us settle the above first.
Re: Please Help Me Beg Muslims To Answer My Question Please, I Am Begging by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
budaatum:

Have you seen how ignorant people have been humbled by those who read the Book?
They tend to do what they understand. But perhaps you haven't read it yet so I'll post it so you can.
So, when allah referred to himself as WE and US did he lie or was he being deceitful?

Now, look closely again: surah 56:61 Had We so wished, nothing could have hindered Us from replacing you by others like yourselves, or transforming you into beings you know nothing about.

Do you now see that allah makes wishes?
hahahahahahaha
Re: Please Help Me Beg Muslims To Answer My Question Please, I Am Begging by haekymbahd(m): 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

I do not want to go into the first of all Muslims yet. Let us settle the above first.
1. kindly explain what "Royal We or pluralis majestatis" means and how it is being used and who are those who use it?

2. Why does Elohim (plural) still refer to a single God?

3. Define Nosism?
Re: Please Help Me Beg Muslims To Answer My Question Please, I Am Begging by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Your fallacy is bullcrap. Sir, we are talking about the quran that is supposedly noble and holy. Something holy can stand on its own cos it has divine backing. What you have is really a spiral argument that spurts no fluid. The case in time now is the quran. Dragging elohim, majestatis, and nosism into this is utterly outré.

This shows missing substance in you and lack of coherence which results from feeble knowledge on the issue, and the inability to sustain preliminary level of cogitation in basic reasoning.

I will ask you again: regardless of what other people believe, do you accept that I can sequentially refer to allah as they since he referred to himself as we and us?
haekymbahd:
1. kindly explain what "Royal We or pluralis majestatis" means and how it is being used and who are those who use it?

3. Define Nosism?

Re: Please Help Me Beg Muslims To Answer My Question Please, I Am Begging by haekymbahd(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Your fallacy is bullcrap. Sir, we are talking about the quran that is supposedly noble and holy. Something holy can stand on its own cos it has divine backing. What you have is really a spiral argument that spurts no fluid. The case in time now is the quran. Dragging elohim, majestatis, and nosism into this is utterly outré.

This shows missing substance in you and lack of coherence which results from feeble knowledge on the issue, and the inability to sustain preliminary level of cogitation in basic reasoning.

I will ask you again: regardless of what other people believe, do you accept that I can sequentially refer to allah as they since he referred to himself as we and us?
Why are you hiding from answering those questions you are not worth taking serious you are such a joke and I'm sure lots of people have seen this in you...

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Beg Muslims To Answer My Question Please, I Am Begging by wolesmile(m): 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Okay Sir! I got you.

Gen. 1:26, “Then God said, ‘Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."

Gen. 3:22, “Then the Lord God said, ‘Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil; and now, lest he stretch out his hand, and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever."

Gen. 11:7, “Come, let Us go down and there confuse their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech.”

Gen. 19:24, “Then the Lord rained on Sodom and Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven.” (Which Lord rained brimstone and fire from which Lord? )

Isaiah 6:8, “Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, ‘Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I. Send me!"

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Beg Muslims To Answer My Question Please, I Am Begging by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
Good that you are digging deep in the scriptures now to authenticate your quran just as mohammed commanded you to ask the christians. As a Christian, let me teach you haha. God was talking to Jesus in those contexts. Jesus is at the right hand side of God. The Bible said that all thing was made THROUGH Jesus and Jesus work with the father. The Bible also says that they are in union, meaning that they work with a common objective. In the Bible, Jesus said that God taught him, Jesus everything that he does and say. He loves his father and his father loves him.

So, who was allah talking to?

Does allah also have a son?

When allah said we, does that overule when he said that he was alone?

When allah said us, does that insinuate that he has a son with al uzza that he hides away from muslims?

wolesmile:

Gen. 1:26, “Then God said, ‘Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."

Gen. 3:22, “Then the Lord God said, ‘Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil; and now, lest he stretch out his hand, and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever."

Gen. 11:7, “Come, let Us go down and there confuse their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech.”

Gen. 19:24, “Then the Lord rained on Sodom and Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven.” (Which Lord rained brimstone and fire from which Lord? )

Isaiah 6:8, “Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, ‘Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I. Send me!"
Re: Please Help Me Beg Muslims To Answer My Question Please, I Am Begging by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
haekymbahd:
Why are you hiding from answering those questions you are not worth taking serious you are such a joke and I'm sure lots of people have seen this in you...
When allah addressed himself as we, are we allowed to address him as they?

when allah addressed himself as us, are we allowed to address him as them?
Re: Please Help Me Beg Muslims To Answer My Question Please, I Am Begging by haekymbahd(m): 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
When allah addressed himself as we, are we allowed to address him as they?

when allah addressed himself as us, are we allowed to address him as them?
When God addressed himself as us in the Jewish holy book did the Jews address him as them or they.

Was God reffered to as they or them in any verse in the Jewish tanakh. Go and ask the Jews this same question then come back later to ask Muslims.

Mention anyone in the bible who addressed God as they or them despite God using the word "us" to refer to himself?

2. Define Nosism?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Beg Muslims To Answer My Question Please, I Am Begging by Eco73: 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
Nothing like royal we, your so called Allah is not the genuine God.. You have been deceived. Islam is a lie
Re: Please Help Me Beg Muslims To Answer My Question Please, I Am Begging by Eco73: 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
You are deceiving yourself, islam is a false and counterfeit religion and Muhammad a false prophet. Islam is deception trying to use the Bible to validate itself. The Bible is the holy book of Christians divided into old and new Testament Testament. Islam is a counterfeit false religion trying to validate itself using the same Bible it claims to be corrupted. Allah is not God
Re: Please Help Me Beg Muslims To Answer My Question Please, I Am Begging by Eco73: 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
haekymbahd, you are deceiving yourself, islam is a false and counterfeit religion and Muhammad a false prophet. Islam is deception trying to use the Bible to validate itself. The Bible is the holy book of Christians divided into old and new Testament Testament. Islam is a counterfeit false religion trying to validate itself using the same Bible it claims to be corrupted. Allah is not God
Re: Please Help Me Beg Muslims To Answer My Question Please, I Am Begging by Eco73: 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
haekymbahd, you are deceiving yourself, Yahweh/heavenly Father is different from your fake Allah. ][/b]b][/b][/b][b] [/b]quote author=haekymbahd post=116503095]1. kindly explain what [b]"Royal We or pluralis majestatis" means and how it is being used and who are those who use it?

3. Define Nosism?

[/quote]
Re: Please Help Me Beg Muslims To Answer My Question Please, I Am Begging by sonmvayina(m): 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
I think that sura was given round about the time the so called satanic verses was given. So it was referring to Allah and his children allat and co...
That is why I am convinced that Allah is the moon god sin/Nanna....because he has 3 daughters one of which is inanna. ....

The Elohim has never been a single god., But 7 they are the 7 gods that decree.

Re: Please Help Me Beg Muslims To Answer My Question Please, I Am Begging by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
haekymbahd:
When God addressed himself as us in the Jewish holy book did the Jews address him as them or they.
Are they now the gold standard for muslims? The same Tanakh that you claim to have been corrupted is what you build your defense on. Had mohamedd not massacred the Jews, I'd have had the opportunity to verify from them.
But, I will answer you. God from the early told man that he was not alone. Moses wrote that. God was not referred to as they because he did not refer to himself as they. The Bible said that Jesus was with him and whenever he said us, we can categorically say they in that regard because he was including his son, Jesus who is in union with him in his speech. So, can we now use they to refer to allah when he said THEY CREATED MAN?
haekymbahd:

Was God reffered to as they or them in any verse in the Jewish tanakh. Go and ask the Jews this same question then come back later to ask Muslims.
Do you now believe in the Tanakh? Why do you always assert its authority in your defense. I am presenting the quran to you and you just dont want to consider it but reaching out to the rejected Tanakh. If the Tanakh is correct, why write the quran? Your account of creation does not reconcile with what's written in the Tanakh. How do you resolve that? Would you, as a muslims call allah THEY?
haekymbahd:

Mention anyone in the bible who addressed God as they or them despite God using the word "us" to refer to himself?
He never used the word "us" to refer to himself. Stop acting like you are blind to the fact that he has a son. He boldly proclaimed that he has a son, Jesus who is by his side and he reveals his truth to him. He has the right to use "us" in that regard because he has someone who is in union with him and he talks to about his plan. Does allah in turn have a son for which he had to use "we"? I can say God and Jesus saved my life. They have been faithful to me. Can I say that allah and Al-Uzza have been faithful to you?
haekymbahd:

pluralis majestatis rolls back only as far as Latin and has no link to Arabic because Arabs are proud people and will never share their glory with anyone. You did not explain anything, Sir. You were only seeking to derail your intuition because pluralis majestatis refers to PERSONS not God. In all contexts for which it was used in the past dating from the Latin dominated era, it was used by monarch, bishop, or pope. Is allah now a pope? is allah a bishop? is allah a monarch someone in arabia? tell me, cos' from your pluralis majestatis argument we can trickle allah down to a human being CREATED by someone else.
haekymbahd:

2. Define Nosism?
The royal we or pluralis majestatis refers to a single person holding a high office, such as a monarch, bishop, or pope.

How does allah fit in the above contexts? We are surely getting down to the obvious that mohammed is that allah. Do you want further definition on why allah should not be categorized in this context? It is demeaning.

Now that I have answered your questions, is it now safe to refer to allah as they? say on it record.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself / Casting Of Lots By The Apostles In The New Testament Is Pagan Practice Like Ifa / To All Muslems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.