Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Jeff Bezos Should Shut Up! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jeff Bezos Should Shut Up! (961 Views)

Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" / Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death / Founder Of Amazon, Jeff Bezos Lost $54 Billion Over Donald Trump's Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jeff Bezos Should Shut Up! by DOTian: 12:22am On Sep 09, 2022
These sons of slave owners can NEVER reason right.. No matter how rich, stepping out of their comfortable shoes to wear the shoes of others has always been a luxury they can never afford... Folks are free to celebrate whosoever they wish to celebrate, but for some of us, The Evil Queen that just died is nothing but a Queen of Terror!

Queen Elizabeth supervised The Biafran genocide! The country she led supplied millions of arms and ammunition to a very ruthless Nigerian government that was responsible for eliminating nearly 5 million igbos from the then population of barely 15 million!

As The Head of The British empire, this woman kept quiet and allowed the British government to bankroll a genocidal elimination of a people in their homeland, for the simple reason that an enermous amount of hydrocarbon was found in their land.

At the height of that war that was totally sponsored by Britain, more than ten thousand children were dying daily! That's right; TEN THOUSAND CHILDREN were dying DAILY in Biafra, while Queen Elizabeths Britain unleashed every trick known to man to ship more weapons too Lagos, while helping Gowon blockade the East! I am sure that one Jeff Bezzo will kill anyone responsible for the death of just a child daily for three years in America..

It was not as if Elizabeth was not aware of the horror in Biafra. Protests were held Al over the world including in the streets of Britain, to shake these remorseless killers back to sanity. Someone set himself on fire to draw international attention to this genocide. Red cross planes were shot down with weapons supplied by Elizabeths Britain! Even when the likes of John Lennon returned his MBE to this Evil woman because of the Biafran genocide, she stuck to her guns to encourage their Jack Gowon to finish off my people!

I am here today because my parents ran for miles into all sorts of places to dodge her weapons. People were killed in hospitals, markets and churches.. Millions that would have been here today are not here because of her majesty's insatiable appetite for African blood.. So?

I say; May those responsible for the killings of my uncles and aunties in our land burn in the hottest part of hell! And may those who support them be met with worse fate!

Queen Elizabeth was a murderer and she is facing the judgement of the most high as we speak!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jeff Bezos Should Shut Up! by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 09, 2022
Fact
Re: Jeff Bezos Should Shut Up! by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:28am On Sep 09, 2022
We no send queen for here oo

Fact..

MNK get say pass queen

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Should Shut Up! by DOTian: 12:42am On Sep 09, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
We no send queen for here oo

Fact..

MNK get say pass queen

People are genuinely upset that the igbos are not joining them to mourn the death of a woman whose government generously provided the weapons that led to the death of almost 5 million igbos!!??
Can you see how devilishly self-absorbed these insensitive bunch are..?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos Should Shut Up! by PlayerMeji: 1:24am On Sep 09, 2022
If the Queen that jejely handed you your independence in 1960 and did everything not to interfere with your sovereignty as a nation since then and war broke out in your country 7 years after is being accused and pilloried after death by some sections of the country...

What will these same people say of Obasanjo, Yakubu Gowon, Tinubu, etc when eventuality comes calling for them...?

Remember the same Obasanjo is whom everyone is seeking for his prayers and endorsement!

What I deduce from this whole Queen's death saga is that these people are very vengeful, wicked and manipulative!
You want others to forget what has happened in the past in terms of how you have abused them, cursed them, insulted them and even assaulted them yet you harbor hateful bile against them and you are just waiting to grasp power to show them...

Hmm...

4 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Should Shut Up! by bagirajoseph(m): 5:20am On Sep 09, 2022
PlayerMeji:
If the Queen that jejely handed you your independence in 1960 and did everything not to interfere with your sovereignty as a nation since then and war broke out in your country 7 years after is being accused and pilloried after death by some sections of the country...

What will these same people say of Obasanjo, Yakubu Gowon, Tinubu, etc when eventuality comes calling for them...?

Remember the same Obasanjo is whom everyone is seeking for his prayers and endorsement!

What I deduce from this whole Queen's death saga is that these people are very vengeful, wicked and manipulative!
You want others to forget what has happened in the past in terms of how you have abused them, cursed them, insulted them and even assaulted them yet you harbor hateful bile against them and you are just waiting to grasp power to show them...

Hmm...
you are right Igbo people should blame Ojukwo for their groaning s
Re: Jeff Bezos Should Shut Up! by SeunDAssLicker: 5:52am On Sep 09, 2022
PlayerMeji:

Hmm...

She gave who independence? Why make a nation independent after amalgamation? Why not first disintegrate the forced amalgamation?

Why join the North with a fragile south? Did they give independence to a one Nigeria or one where the Brit’s thought the North should control with the military??

4 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Should Shut Up! by Karanka: 6:41am On Sep 09, 2022
PlayerMeji:

Hmm...
When slavery was abolished, some people rejected the notion of being free; they willingly continued as slaves under their masters. They felt it was their right to be slaves, and if they're told that they shouldn't be slaves, they'd curse you and call you a hater.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos Should Shut Up! by etrouble: 6:42am On Sep 09, 2022
Your cries have just started. You will weep for long. I can see you too ending the way of your grandparents because you have started harrassing anybody who points out that your Peter Giringori Pandora Obituary is a useless dummy. So, If you start another war today, you will receive worse treatment.

Yesterday, you were abusing Gowon for killing Igbos during the war. The day before yesterday, you were abusing Awolowo for killing Igbos during the war. Four days ago you were abusing Obasanjo for killing Igbos during the war. Today, it is Queen you are abusing for killing Igbos during the war. Now tell me, when you foolishly declared war, what were you expecting? Hugs and kisses? Were you expecting the Queen to be farming and sending you food while you were fighting your seniors (Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani) ?

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Should Shut Up! by limeta(f): 7:10am On Sep 09, 2022
etrouble:
Your cries have just started. You will weep for long. I can see you too ending the way of your grandparents because you have started harrassing anybody who points out that your Peter Giringori Pandora Obituary is a useless dummy. So, If you start another war today, you will receive worse treatment.

Yesterday, you were abusing Gowon for killing Igbos during the war. The day before yesterday, you were abusing Awolowo for killing Igbos during the war. Four days ago you were abusing Obasanjo for killing Igbos during the war. Today, it is Queen you are abusing for killing Igbos during the war. Now tell me, when you foolishly declared war, what were you expecting? Hugs and kisses? Were you expecting the Queen to be farming and sending you food while you were fighting your seniors (Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani) ?

while you were fighting your seniors (Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani) ?

The young shall grow
Re: Jeff Bezos Should Shut Up! by Wintertime: 7:18am On Sep 09, 2022
PlayerMeji:

Hmm...

Ojukwu didn't declared war, he declared Biafra which all the people of the region supported. You are the ones who declared war and even tried to wiped them out because of Oil well

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Should Shut Up! by etrouble: 7:57am On Sep 09, 2022
Wintertime:

Ojukwu didn't declared war, he declared Biafra which all the people of the region supported. You are the ones who declared war and even tried to wiped them out because of Oil well

I beg, declare another Biafra, let's restart the 1967 to 1970 Christmas Party.

You want Biafra, you want Referendum, you want Nigeria's Presidency. You will get non.
Re: Jeff Bezos Should Shut Up! by Wintertime: 8:51am On Sep 09, 2022
etrouble:

I beg, declare another Biafra, let's restart the 1967 to 1970 Christmas Party.

You want Biafra, you want Referendum, you want Nigeria's Presidency. You will get non.

Till then
Re: Jeff Bezos Should Shut Up! by ken6488(m): 8:55am On Sep 09, 2022
DOTian:
These sons of slave owners can NEVER reason right.. No matter how rich, stepping out of their comfortable shoes to wear the shoes of others has always been a luxury they can never afford... Folks are free to celebrate whosoever they wish to celebrate, but for some of us, The Evil Queen that just died is nothing but a Queen of Terror!

Queen Elizabeth supervised The Biafran genocide! The country she led supplied millions of arms and ammunition to a very ruthless Nigerian government that was responsible for eliminating nearly 5 million igbos from the then population of barely 15 million!

As The Head of The British empire, this woman kept quiet and allowed the British government to bankroll a genocidal elimination of a people in their homeland, for the simple reason that an enermous amount of hydrocarbon was found in their land.

At the height of that war that was totally sponsored by Britain, more than ten thousand children were dying daily! That's right; TEN THOUSAND CHILDREN were dying DAILY in Biafra, while Queen Elizabeths Britain unleashed every trick known to man to ship more weapons too Lagos, while helping Gowon blockade the East! I am sure that one Jeff Bezzo will kill anyone responsible for the death of just a child daily for three years in America..

It was not as if Elizabeth was not aware of the horror in Biafra. Protests were held Al over the world including in the streets of Britain, to shake these remorseless killers back to sanity. Someone set himself on fire to draw international attention to this genocide. Red cross planes were shot down with weapons supplied by Elizabeths Britain! Even when the likes of John Lennon returned his MBE to this Evil woman because of the Biafran genocide, she stuck to her guns to encourage their Jack Gowon to finish off my people!

I am here today because my parents ran for miles into all sorts of places to dodge her weapons. People were killed in hospitals, markets and churches.. Millions that would have been here today are not here because of her majesty's insatiable appetite for African blood.. So?

I say; May those responsible for the killings of my uncles and aunties in our land burn in the hottest part of hell! And may those who support them be met with worse fate!

Queen Elizabeth was a murderer and she is facing the judgement of the most high as we speak!

Blame blame

The queen gave us our independence

We where living happily

Till your brothers ruin the country with coup
Do you think the civil war would have started if not for your tribe man coup?

The problem we are today is because of igbo greed
Re: Jeff Bezos Should Shut Up! by ken6488(m): 9:00am On Sep 09, 2022
SeunDAssLicker:

She gave who independence? Why make a nation independent after amalgamation? Why not first disintegrate the forced amalgamation?

Why join the North with a fragile south? Did they give independence to a one Nigeria or one where the Brit’s thought the North should control with the military??
Because you guys are not in power doesn't mean it not a good thing?

When igbos took over power why not divide the country

You speaking as if we are all dumb

Prior independence

Leaders from all regions came together to remain happily together

Power was evenly shared
Till your brother wants everything to their self
Your tribe wiped out our government

Leading us to the civil war

Your tribe should stop the blame game and accept what they did
Re: Jeff Bezos Should Shut Up! by PlayerMeji: 9:04am On Sep 09, 2022
Then what is the meaning of the attack on the Queen?

Wintertime:

Re: Jeff Bezos Should Shut Up! by Wintertime: 9:14am On Sep 09, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Then what is the meaning of the attack on the Queen?

Britain exited from EU in peace but fought alongside you people to keep Biafra

And Biafra don't want to be you

Is unity by force

And she helped by contributing high numbers of weapons to use against the Biafrans which aided the genocide
Re: Jeff Bezos Should Shut Up! by PlayerMeji: 10:18am On Sep 09, 2022
Ask yourself, did she order the war on your people or not.

When you are finally true to yourself, come online, then you are ready to discuss with people.

You are holding a grudge for someone who wasn't part of your history after 1960 independence or have you forgotten that Nigeria was not amalgamated when she was queen, it was amalgamated before she was even born so it was when the King died that she took over and visited all the nations which were under their sovereign and not long after nations like Ghana demand for independence which she granted; this act was what made other nations to demand for independence. I may not be right in my sequence of actions, though.

But the truth is she was not the one who amalgamated Nigeria, she was in fact the one who gave countries under her their sovereignty.

So your hate is misguided.. Turn it over to ojukwu, yakubu Gowon, Kaduna nzeogwo, azikiwe..they were the masterminds of the war that decimated your folks...

Ciao

SeunDAssLicker:

(1) (Reply)

Full Putin Speech To Russians On The Black Jesus / Against Africom: Questioning The Us Agenda In Africa / The Illuminati And Reptilian Hybrids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.