Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

2023: Tell Nigerians The Truth – Shehu Asks Tinubu Daring Questions On Live TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tell Nigerians The Truth – Shehu Asks Tinubu Daring Questions On Live TV (1506 Views)

2023: Tell Me Why I Won’t Vote For This Man (photo) / Tell Nigerians The Truth- Shehu Asks Tinubu / Garba Shehu Asks Police To Publish Names Of Criminal Herders Undergoing Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Tell Nigerians The Truth – Shehu Asks Tinubu Daring Questions On Live TV by Newton2024: 6:20am On Sep 09, 2022
Nigerian business mogul, medical practitioner and activist, Mahdi Shehu, has ahead of the 2023 elections questioned the personality of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu.
Shehu who was speaking live on Arise News morning show earlier on Thursday said it has become pertinent for Nigerians to know who they will vote for as elections day draws near, Naija News reports.

The activist said it was okay to talk about Tinubu’s past achievements as a Governor of Lagos State which Lagosians may be able to relate to, but that what Nigerians are looking forward to is who the APC chieftain was before the achievements and his personality.

Shehu said: “Questions are been raised about his genealogy, his background, his source of wealth, his educational background; who are your classmates in primary and secondary schools.

"There are so many unanswered questions, personalities are very important, and track record is very important in politics.

"When you want to preside over a country, you are saying that this is my secret files and my open files, please search.

“We have searched the secret files of Tinubu and we are asking, please tell Nigerians, what is the name of the primary school you attended?”

Shehu further asked Tinubu to tell Nigerians who his classmates were, whether dead or alive.

He said: “If you can’t remember them at least you can remember the name of your own headmaster, who was your headmaster? If you can’t remember them, tell us in which town may be the school has been overrun by reconstruction of Lagos State, Ibadan or Oyo.”

He asked again that the presidential candidate should declare some names of his secondary school classmates. The name of the secondary school he attended.

Who was your Mathematics teacher? you said you are a good mathematics student. Who was your principal, and who are your other teachers, and classmates? Endless questions,” Shehu queried Tinubu.

He added: “We are saying that please, in the manner you present yourself in the public with tremble at hand, tremble on the leg, instability of your whole body? please tell us if are you mentally and physically healthy enough to preside over Nigeria. Because we are seeing some semblance of palpitations in you, we are seeing some semblance of menstruating in you, these are legitimate questions from electorates like me to ask.”

https://www./2022/09/08/2023-tell-nigerians-the-truth-shehu-asks-tinubu-daring-questions-on-live-tv/?amp

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tell Nigerians The Truth – Shehu Asks Tinubu Daring Questions On Live TV by SmartPolician: 6:22am On Sep 09, 2022
The old men who played a key role in destroying this country still picked Tinubu over Osinbajo and Amaechi as the presidential candidate of the ruling party. I don't blame them though. Instead, I blame young people who shamelessly and ignorantly support him.

If this man wins this election, my posts will bear me witness. I will never support a man has no positive values to run the affairs of this country. Also, Buhari was enough lesson and I can never be seen reinforcing failure.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tell Nigerians The Truth – Shehu Asks Tinubu Daring Questions On Live TV by baabuska: 6:23am On Sep 09, 2022
grin
Re: 2023: Tell Nigerians The Truth – Shehu Asks Tinubu Daring Questions On Live TV by kenechukwuj(m): 6:24am On Sep 09, 2022
Every sane Nigerians are asking same questions that we're yet to get answers to. How can someone with questionable root and identity be vying for the highest office in Nigeria

With that being said, my household, my neighbors and myself are voting Peter G. Obi for president come 2023.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tell Nigerians The Truth – Shehu Asks Tinubu Daring Questions On Live TV by CaptainAyub: 6:26am On Sep 09, 2022
LegendHero, come and do your work
Re: 2023: Tell Nigerians The Truth – Shehu Asks Tinubu Daring Questions On Live TV by divinehand2003(m): 6:27am On Sep 09, 2022
Hahaha

How do the answers to these questions change the price of agbado, cassava, ewa, and garri in the market?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tell Nigerians The Truth – Shehu Asks Tinubu Daring Questions On Live TV by Mrfixitt(m): 6:27am On Sep 09, 2022
Thank you Mr Shehu for those questions. Over to Tinubu and his urchins.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Tell Nigerians The Truth – Shehu Asks Tinubu Daring Questions On Live TV by Devil1Messenger: 6:28am On Sep 09, 2022
Newton2024:

https://www./2022/09/08/2023-tell-nigerians-the-truth-shehu-asks-tinubu-daring-questions-on-live-tv/?amp
2011 Twitter accounts for sale -15k
2017 Twitter account for sale - 10k
2016 Facebook account for sale - 10k
Pi account for sale
Instagram account for sale
Kindly DM
Re: 2023: Tell Nigerians The Truth – Shehu Asks Tinubu Daring Questions On Live TV by Macphenson: 6:31am On Sep 09, 2022
okooo
Re: 2023: Tell Nigerians The Truth – Shehu Asks Tinubu Daring Questions On Live TV by detectivejones: 6:31am On Sep 09, 2022
Tinubu has selective amnesia when it comes to his educational background.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tell Nigerians The Truth – Shehu Asks Tinubu Daring Questions On Live TV by sagitariusbaby(m): 6:31am On Sep 09, 2022
This man don finish Mr Agbado, some of his Urchins go come with insults now o just because person ask reasonable questions

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tell Nigerians The Truth – Shehu Asks Tinubu Daring Questions On Live TV by Newton2024: 6:32am On Sep 09, 2022
All over the world, nobody is more controversial than Tinubu. All his existence is shrouded in secrecy.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tell Nigerians The Truth – Shehu Asks Tinubu Daring Questions On Live TV by Flora2Sweet: 6:37am On Sep 09, 2022
Tinubu can never be president....

If Peter Obi No win Make Atikulate win...

BAT Is Evil ...

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tell Nigerians The Truth – Shehu Asks Tinubu Daring Questions On Live TV by Betanaija42moro: 6:38am On Sep 09, 2022
Quite unfortunate that no one can provide an answer to those questions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tell Nigerians The Truth – Shehu Asks Tinubu Daring Questions On Live TV by Racoon(m): 6:38am On Sep 09, 2022
These are fundamental questions Tinubi and his social media miscreants will never want to answer.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tell Nigerians The Truth – Shehu Asks Tinubu Daring Questions On Live TV by etrouble: 6:48am On Sep 09, 2022
You will cry for long. Atikulation Abubakar us a Cameroonian bisexual, that has not been resolved.

Peter Giringori Pandora Obituary's deputy Yusuf Baba is from Mauritania (don't come here to cry, ask Google), yet you are asking if Tinubu is a King or a Chief.

Who knows ya Mama? Talo mo Iyalaya e?
Re: 2023: Tell Nigerians The Truth – Shehu Asks Tinubu Daring Questions On Live TV by adetayo234: 6:51am On Sep 09, 2022
divinehand2003:
Hahaha

How do the answers to these questions change the price of agbado, cassava, ewa, and garri in the market?

You ask this question because you don't use your head to think.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tell Nigerians The Truth – Shehu Asks Tinubu Daring Questions On Live TV by Penguin2: 6:55am On Sep 09, 2022
This is the kind of threads that Tinubu urchins should be found in; but no, they will avoid the thread like plague.

Even if they come here, they will leave the northerner who talked and face the Igbos and start blabbing about IPOB.

Very foolish fools.

And I don’t know why they are so afraid of northerners.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tell Nigerians The Truth – Shehu Asks Tinubu Daring Questions On Live TV by Newton2024: 8:32am On Sep 09, 2022
etrouble:
You will cry for long. Atikulation Abubakar us a Cameroonian bisexual, that has not been resolved.

Peter Giringori Pandora Obituary's deputy Yusuf Baba is from Mauritania (don't come here to cry, ask Google), yet you are asking if Tinubu is a King or a Chief.

Your mental health is worse than that of Tinubu you are paid to surpport.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tell Nigerians The Truth – Shehu Asks Tinubu Daring Questions On Live TV by Newton2024: 8:33am On Sep 09, 2022
Penguin2:
This is the kind of threads that Tinubu urchins should be found in; but no, they will avoid the thread like plague.

Even if they come here, they will leave the northerner who talked and face the Igbos and start blabbing about IPOB.

Very foolish fools.

And I don’t know why they are so afraid of northerners.
etrouble for example.
Re: 2023: Tell Nigerians The Truth – Shehu Asks Tinubu Daring Questions On Live TV by perez100: 8:47am On Sep 09, 2022
I have asked the questions before - How can you vote someone to be President of Nigeria when he age is fake, education is fake, identity is fake etc. Someone you cannot trace his source of billions. A criminal and liar. A drug baron. Someone with leaky leaky bladder. He is not even honouring any invitation to tell Nigerians what he can do for Nigerians or to clear his name from every mess he committed in the past.

Ask those Tinubu urchins why they are supporting expired Agbado - you see them displaying their foolish bigotry or religion as the reason for supporting an expired politician that cannot tire in looting and converting Nigeria to his personal estate. Tinubu will grab all lands in Abuja and all states.
Re: 2023: Tell Nigerians The Truth – Shehu Asks Tinubu Daring Questions On Live TV by Dangrace01: 8:49am On Sep 09, 2022
Vote Peter Obi for president

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tell Nigerians The Truth – Shehu Asks Tinubu Daring Questions On Live TV by techWriter3: 9:11am On Sep 09, 2022
congratulate you Mr Shehu for those questions
Re: 2023: Tell Nigerians The Truth – Shehu Asks Tinubu Daring Questions On Live TV by Parachoko: 9:12am On Sep 09, 2022
Re: 2023: Tell Nigerians The Truth – Shehu Asks Tinubu Daring Questions On Live TV by Bontafa: 9:15am On Sep 09, 2022
Tinubu finish Lagos dry

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tell Nigerians The Truth – Shehu Asks Tinubu Daring Questions On Live TV by Newton2024: 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Parachoko:
Foolish talk
I pity Tinubu's mental health.
Re: 2023: Tell Nigerians The Truth – Shehu Asks Tinubu Daring Questions On Live TV by Newton2024: 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
etrouble:

Obi's presidency would heal you of your mental illness.

“We are saying that please, in the manner you present yourself in the public with tremble at hand, tremble on the leg, instability of your whole body? please tell us if are you mentally and physically healthy enough to preside over Nigeria. Because we are seeing some semblance of palpitations in you, we are seeing some semblance of menstruating in you, these are legitimate questions from electorates like me to ask.”

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Man And His Sisters Hits The Streets In Sokoto For Peter Obi. / Governor Masari Of Katsina Betrays Tinubu / My Reply To Deju Adejianyu Rants On Obi's Market Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.