Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Pix, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Pix, Video) (32907 Views)

Meet ‘Area Scatter’ Nigeria’s First Publicly-known Crossdresser (Video) / Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky / Alex Cries As CeeC Exposes How Alex Had Sex With Tobi! Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Pix, Video) by detectivejones: 11:43am On Sep 09, 2022
Look at his scrawny thighs.

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Pix, Video) by Firstson33(m): 11:43am On Sep 09, 2022
A confused gender
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Pix, Video) by Johnken1234: 11:47am On Sep 09, 2022
Did she say Queen Elizabeth the 8th. I thought it is Queen Elizabeth 11
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2etxYCpw57U

Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Photo, Video)

Nigerian crossdresser, James Brown has taken to social media to mourn the late queen of England, Elizabeth II who died on Thursday afternoon, September 8, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Instagram page, the self-acclaimed 'Queen of Africa,' shared a video of himself 'wailing' as his friends consoled him, after hearing the news of the Queen's passing.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiQlElfgrMU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Pix, Video) by Ferrous(m): 11:51am On Sep 09, 2022
But, make I ask, wetin this guy dey think any time him go to bed in the night?
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Pix, Video) by 7arrows: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2etxYCpw57U

Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Photo, Video)

Nigerian crossdresser, James Brown has taken to social media to mourn the late queen of England, Elizabeth II who died on Thursday afternoon, September 8, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Instagram page, the self-acclaimed 'Queen of Africa,' shared a video of himself 'wailing' as his friends consoled him, after hearing the news of the Queen's passing.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiQlElfgrMU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This one dey mad nii. Abi he dey find cheap popularity. Even Queen pikin no shed one tear.

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Pix, Video) by ATTAH012(m): 11:52am On Sep 09, 2022
Shey dis 1 na cry,,,micheew.
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Pix, Video) by Davytech(m): 11:55am On Sep 09, 2022
grin Dick head
3 months old used brand new Dell laptop, for sale!!! 4gb ram and 1 Terabyte HDD, core i3, 11th gen. Price: 150k (slightly negotiable) Tel: 09031478560
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Pix, Video) by udemzyudex(m): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2022
This one just dey protect himself ni,make dem no deport am.
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Pix, Video) by macrodata(m): 11:58am On Sep 09, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
He should be used as an object of sacrifice for the queen's burial

plus Bob Risky. Bundle them together with native spices and present as a burnt offering.

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Pix, Video) by CrownLands(m): 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
Qin of Africa! Crying more than the children of the demised Queen. cool kiss embarassed
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Pix, Video) by sylve11: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
PerfectStranger:
May we not birth what we can’t explain to people.

grin cool
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Pix, Video) by PenSniper: 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
This errant people, everything about them is fraudulent and crooked. One was cursing her in death while this one put up a comic drama just to trend !!!
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Pix, Video) by Sholmakem(f): 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
Waiting for Bobrisky's drama too

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Pix, Video) by Berankis: 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
PerfectStranger:
May we not birth what we can’t explain to people.
grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Pix, Video) by MultiDot: 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
May men forever be sterile instead of bringing forth offspring like this one. God forbid the arrival of more babies of this nature!

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Pix, Video) by ufotunang: 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
What idleness can cause.. nawaoooo
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Pix, Video) by ufotunang: 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
pretydiva:
Who's this clown biko undecided
...it's bobrisky sister
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Pix, Video) by Ever8090: 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
People can give birth to trash I swear...
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Pix, Video) by RPG2020(m): 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
Another Banger � baby calm down ooh
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Pix, Video) by yetty247(f): 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Pix, Video) by Abraham18(m): 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
When you think you have seen it all.
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Pix, Video) by Otuegbe: 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Britain should just use her bury their queen.
After all that Wat we do over here
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Pix, Video) by onomej4u: 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
He look sick
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Pix, Video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
And another gay is even consoling her him
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Pix, Video) by chinae(m): 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
This maggot like creature and the hediots around (should I use him/her or it?).

It is the mentals of the kid sitting on the floor, I am considering, I see others as
I see Ojota dump yard.
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Pix, Video) by folake4u(f): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
I like James Brown ehn. He's always keeping me entertained. grin
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Pix, Video) by Azazael(m): 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
of every news to be posted it is this rubbish, i don't just understand. Wetin concern us and this mumu
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Pix, Video) by myrates: 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
Anything to trend, nija with cruise.....
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Pix, Video) by tiwatomi(m): 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Abi eleri ibu ni boy yi ni. What his is own in the death of the queen.
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Pix, Video) by grandstar(m): 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Which Queen advice you. Lie lie. The woman is an upright person and wouldn't allow a person like you enter her palace.

The queen of I'm correct made Elton John, a gay man a knight. He is Sir Elton John.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Wows In Native Attire & Makeup Photos / ‘I Am Trained To Snatch Husbands’ – Nigeria’s Male Barbie Doll, Bobrisky Warns / Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.